Since: Mar 12

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

I might have been homophobic earlier. I remember going to the gay parade 10 yrs ago, and I had so much fun. I stayed till late dancing in the street and for the first time I felt so free bc all those gay men dancing with me around were not trying to hit on me, look at my lady bits, or objectify my body. It was all about the music.

This is a decent gay channel I like,
www.youtube.com/watch...

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

well wrote:
Oh and... to really be honest... we don't really like albanian girls. I mean just yet. When we start hanging out at albanian forum asking questions about you it might be a sign for you. Get it right, that goes for females.
The IL, you were always asking alb girls to ride bbc. Don't act serb. Some alb girl left you

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

"After the war there was almost no law in my city and greater area of my country and cops were just puppets. So every kilometer was one brothel with prostitutes. We were 14-15 back then. They use to bring girls from Ukraine, Moldavia, Russia take their passports for 6 months or a year and they had to stay there and work. Most of them had kids, husbands etc and they were so lonely unhappy. Back then it was 50 deutsch mark for one fuck. 50 marks was so much money then I remember. They could go shoping outside and whatever they wanted but it was futile to try to leave the country when boss of each of those brothels held their passports. So that was the time when we boys start going out to look for girls, date and do some mischiefs...and we find out lots of those houses where prostitutes were. So we went there watching them dance, touching boobs and pussy. It was like a dream to us. We use to bring them marijuana for exchange to touch their boobs pussy or BJ even. Every second evening we would go from one to new one, to see other girls. Some would let us in, some not, bc we were so young and obviously without lots of money. Then we find a way to get some serious money so we spent it all on them. Unprofor, blue helms were there in the area buying out the weapons from local population with final goal of demilitarization of the zone. So as boys goes all around city and streets we find few houses full of guns rifles bombs, missilies and whatnots. Those were supplies for local garnisons in case Croats attacks us Serbs so people can defend themselves. Guess what we did. Every night we would sneak in and steal 2-3 rifles or something and sell it to UNHCR. Then we would get around 150-200 marks. Have in mind monthly salary in that time for regular ppl was around 5 marks :D. So no one knew what kind of money we had and during 2 years while it lasted we spent it on prostitutes, clothes and food :D LOL morons"

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

"I have a crush on your personality which won't pass that easily. I only wish sometimes the way you act, you don't."

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

"which part you dont get it, you are my wish.....body type, open minded, smart pretty naught in bed...omg my wish came true yes. I'm attracted to nice legs, boobs, great ass and flat stomach, like when you are on me I could see your abs and Its so hot for me. I dont know why, but it makes me more horny, I just love that. "

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

He was talking about 94'-96'

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

"The Crave"- Jolly Roll Morton
www.youtube.com/watch...

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

What a coincidence, he s going through the same commotions,

"I ate so much, pig is nothing for me

plus I ate a piece of cake Schwarzwald cake with cherries, omg so so good. almost as sex :)

I want to [...] Eva, craving for it"

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

In 8 days I m going to Albania on holiday with my family. We will drive to Montenegro, Kosovo, and Macedonia and finally to Greece.
My dad knows i m keen on these internet neighbourly affairs so he ll give me the tour and i m definitely the type of gal to take on road trips. I have never been to Kosovo before, we ll travel the new just competed Albania-Kosovo highway called "The Nation's Highway". Then in Athens I ll see my grandparents, especially grandpa has not been well this year. I ll catch up with my cousins, totally ready to have fun in bouzukis.
My body really needs a good Mediterranean swim and sun. I miss the sea so much.
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
In 8 days I m going to Albania on holiday with my family. We will drive to Montenegro, Kosovo, and Macedonia and finally to Greece.
My dad knows i m keen on these internet neighbourly affairs so he ll give me the tour and i m definitely the type of gal to take on road trips. I have never been to Kosovo before, we ll travel the new just competed Albania-Kosovo highway called "The Nation's Highway". Then in Athens I ll see my grandparents, especially grandpa has not been well this year. I ll catch up with my cousins, totally ready to have fun in bouzukis.
My body really needs a good Mediterranean swim and sun. I miss the sea so much.
hope ur grandpa gets better

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Thanks
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
Thanks
are you visiting the whole balkans or just these countries that you mentioned
Pips

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Dr Milan Sogay is an Albanian "girl"

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
are you visiting the whole balkans or just these countries that you mentioned
In the future, I want to see the Balkans and I know I will. This time my family has set the itinerary
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the future, I want to see the Balkans and I know I will. This time my family has set the itinerary
have fun on your journey

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Thnx. Where do you suggest I visit in Croatia?
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
Thnx. Where do you suggest I visit in Croatia?
sorry I don't know i have never been to Croatia or know its holidays spots sorry but in albania people usually visit the south of albania you try try Ksamil,

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry I don't know i have never been to Croatia or know its holidays spots sorry but in albania people usually visit the south of albania you try try Ksamil,
Lol I m from around there

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

For sure, we ll be driving along the coast
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I m from around there
what do you you are from around there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of814
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albanian Jihadist Militants Link up on Facebook 6 min Strahd 59
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 10 min Teddy_ 8,017
BiH won't survive any longer, breakup imminent 31 min Mutti Merkel 11
Are Serbs Arabs? 57 min JosMeProsloNije 40
Shkije 1 hr StrahdskyKwaZulu 20
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 1 hr NaziParanoiaHypnosis 2,831
Russia Follows 'Different Strategy' As Serbia C... 1 hr prishtina 8
Why Albanians abandoned God? 7 hr Strahd 67
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••