Since: Mar 12

Markham, Canada

#588 Jul 7, 2013
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more important issues rather than emailing someone!
The fact why she ain't an Albanian is because firstly she didn't reply me in Albanian and secondly is she was so proud to be an Albanian like she claims she would've known a bit of Albanian thirdly she escapes from other Albanians and reply more only to other foreigners for who she is sure they won't reveal here lies!
I don't hate her,I have no reason to hate her but just I hate when someone plays this kind of bullsh!ts being hidden from the name and identity of an Albanian girl and lying to us with full of this cr@ps.
ENOUGH with jokes,only a retard won't be able to know that she/he is lying and trolling!
I sent you long PMs in Albanian around the end of January or February.

Markham, Canada

#589 Jul 7, 2013
When you go, I go, it s up to you, I repeat

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#590 Jul 7, 2013
I like Albanians for many reasons. They make great food and their women are really pretty. If there was an Illyrian Kingdom revival soon I'd want the members to be Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro, and Kosovo.

No Serbia, though. We all know why.

“I was born to disobey.”

Kosovo

#591 Jul 7, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
Dalmatino

Melbourne, Australia

#592 Jul 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some help.
Does that mean your flirty days with AL are over? looool I bet he got a hard one from that sweet talk you gave him heheheee Mr. Smooth

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#593 Jul 7, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean your flirty days with AL are over? looool I bet he got a hard one from that sweet talk you gave him heheheee Mr. Smooth
Oh, AL is a she alright.

'sweet talk'???

What, the dry humour and sarcasm.

Location hidden

#594 Jul 7, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't understand since you re 1.ancient, 2.not albanian 3.not a female 4. You re envious of Albanians
' Envious'???

You mean the medieval monasteries that you......wait a minute, that's Serbian.

Maybe the ancient civilisation......nah, that's Hellenic.

Give me something to be envious of.

Location hidden

#595 Jul 7, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
They re behaving the right way, according to the Albanian medieval Canon.(Written by Catholics by the way).
They have to disown me, bc I eloped. They have written public evidence of my elopement. So to be honourable again, hypothetically, I have to marry the serb guy, but even in this case I would not be of their tribe ever again because he s serb, the enemy of the Albanian tribe.
So bye bye forever
Do you understand the mindset now ?
I certainly do understand. Yeah, I picked up that some of them disowned you. They refuse to accept your frank and candid run down of your casual relationships with Serbian men in a forum such as this one which has been used by Albanians to try and trash Serbians up until this point.

From what I can tell of Albanian behaviour here I see that it is not about proper morals for both sexes, but a clear division of public decorum for male and female Albanians, whatever the off line behaviour.

For instance they accept the sick boastful fantasies of that jerk off Sudens, no matter how filthy and disgusting mouthed the troll gets, but have decided only now to distance themselves from you.

The way I see it, why not disown both of you, or accept both of you.

.....that's interesting, noticed that other Albanian lass 'prishtina' has recently opted to keep a low profile. Now I wonder why that is.

Location hidden

#596 Jul 7, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here coz I saw strahd was manipulating you. How many times have I told you? Again with Serbs you Kosovars?
Strange

“I was born to disobey.”

Kosovo

#597 Jul 8, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do understand. Yeah, I picked up that some of them disowned you. They refuse to accept your frank and candid run down of your casual relationships with Serbian men in a forum such as this one which has been used by Albanians to try and trash Serbians up until this point.
From what I can tell of Albanian behaviour here I see that it is not about proper morals for both sexes, but a clear division of public decorum for male and female Albanians, whatever the off line behaviour.
For instance they accept the sick boastful fantasies of that jerk off Sudens, no matter how filthy and disgusting mouthed the troll gets, but have decided only now to distance themselves from you.
The way I see it, why not disown both of you, or accept both of you.
.....that's interesting, noticed that other Albanian lass 'prishtina' has recently opted to keep a low profile. Now I wonder why that is.
Please,spare us from this bullsh!t :)
Why do you act like you care?
Why do you act like you are protecting an Albanian female from our behaviors and actions?!
You'r such a smarty when it comes to threw the gasoline on fire!
I said it that she/he for me is trolling and lying and you also know and have noticed it pretty well but you use this weapon to attack us like we are neglecting an Albanian or something like that!
I care less if she goes and f*ck with all men that walk on earth,I care less if she/he dates a Serb or an Alien but what I do care is a psycho hidden under the Albanian female's name claiming all those bullsh!ts!
To sum up,I dislike liars like her/him!

Markham, Canada

#598 Jul 8, 2013
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you act like you are protecting an Albanian female from our behaviors and actions?!
I said it that she/he for me is trolling and lying and you also know and have noticed it pretty well but you use this weapon to attack us like we are neglecting an Albanian or something like that!
I care less if she goes and f*ck with all men that walk on earth,I care less if she/he dates a Serb or an Alien but what I do care is a psycho hidden under the Albanian female's name claiming all those bullsh!ts!
I sent you a PM from my Alb account.

Markham, Canada

#599 Jul 8, 2013
I sent it last night

Location hidden

#600 Jul 8, 2013
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about one thing. Beyond the political discourse on this forum I don’t care for Albanians. Why should I care ?

Every Albanian, Muslim, Catholic, Orthodox or agnostic has given me little reason to feel too much sympathy for, all have acted in the most atrocious way towards the Serbs.

‘use this weapon to attack us like we are neglecting an Albanian or something like that!’

No, I am not. Let me count the ways the Albanians have attacked the Serbs here and I will be copying and pasting links all day.

In any case I am not overly concerned about the feuds between Albanians on this forum. I have seen some contention between posters like Teddy and Blimey, also words the Epirotes Blimey said in connection to the Ghegs of Kosovo, and it is similar to EurovisionAL. Beyond the general dislike of Serbs most Albanians have in common, there is an uneasiness of sorts between the various Albanian groups. Your ‘alliances’ even on this medium look slip shod at best.

Not to speak ill of you, but it hasn’t escaped my notice how some Albanian posters like you try and show yourselves as some sort of unofficial reps of the Albanians on this forum. I mean, I certainly think you are a little better than the other end of the Albanian spectrum, but you understand my point here.

EurovisionAL is an Albanian, she is just not your type of Albanian.

“I was born to disobey.”

Kosovo

#601 Jul 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about one thing. Beyond the political discourse on this forum I don’t care for Albanians. Why should I care ?
Every Albanian, Muslim, Catholic, Orthodox or agnostic has given me little reason to feel too much sympathy for, all have acted in the most atrocious way towards the Serbs.
‘use this weapon to attack us like we are neglecting an Albanian or something like that!’
No, I am not. Let me count the ways the Albanians have attacked the Serbs here and I will be copying and pasting links all day.
In any case I am not overly concerned about the feuds between Albanians on this forum. I have seen some contention between posters like Teddy and Blimey, also words the Epirotes Blimey said in connection to the Ghegs of Kosovo, and it is similar to EurovisionAL. Beyond the general dislike of Serbs most Albanians have in common, there is an uneasiness of sorts between the various Albanian groups. Your ‘alliances’ even on this medium look slip shod at best.
Not to speak ill of you, but it hasn’t escaped my notice how some Albanian posters like you try and show yourselves as some sort of unofficial reps of the Albanians on this forum. I mean, I certainly think you are a little better than the other end of the Albanian spectrum, but you understand my point here.
EurovisionAL is an Albanian, she is just not your type of Albanian.
Strahd,remember that first of all this is a forum!
All people behave in such similar ways,Serbs too!Why,do you respond to us with flowers and chocolates?!No,you do respond in similar ways too or frankly even worst!First time I joined here I was being attacked for no reason just because they noticed I was an Albanian wellllllll should I respond with words like?"Oh dear,just continue with your attacking and I'll clap the hands while you are offending me,my family,my culture,my nation,my history" well NOT!
Still my culture and conscience doesn't allow me to pass the limits and offend someone that much like others in here do but on the other hand for one thing I'm sure that if all this event would take place in reality I would freely walk away and leave all of you with your hate and disgusting words!
Anyway there is no "special type" that Albanian should be to be an Albanian!I am not nationalist but indeed I am patriotic and I do care about and respect all Albanians that walk on earth furthermore Albania's history and unfairness things that were done to Albanians are mostly my motivation to prepare for future,to get educated in addition to contribute for my nation then for humanity!
Might be just a "childish dream" but every discovery and invention started with a dream!
buhaha cheers!

“I was born to disobey.”

Kosovo

#602 Jul 9, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't active during that period of time :)

Location hidden

#603 Jul 9, 2013
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strahd,remember that first of all this is a forum!
All people behave in such similar ways,Serbs too!Why,do you respond to us with flowers and chocolates?!No,you do respond in similar ways too or frankly even worst!First time I joined here I was being attacked for no reason just because they noticed I was an Albanian wellllllll should I respond with words like?"Oh dear,just continue with your attacking and I'll clap the hands while you are offending me,my family,my culture,my nation,my history" well NOT!
Still my culture and conscience doesn't allow me to pass the limits and offend someone that much like others in here do but on the other hand for one thing I'm sure that if all this event would take place in reality I would freely walk away and leave all of you with your hate and disgusting words!
Anyway there is no "special type" that Albanian should be to be an Albanian!I am not nationalist but indeed I am patriotic and I do care about and respect all Albanians that walk on earth furthermore Albania's history and unfairness things that were done to Albanians are mostly my motivation to prepare for future,to get educated in addition to contribute for my nation then for humanity!
Might be just a "childish dream" but every discovery and invention started with a dream!
buhaha cheers!
You see, this is why I think you are on the better side of the Albanian spectrum, and generally one of my favourite opponents. True, we disagree on the meaning of 'worse', but I have come to respect your 'approach' Dejzii94. If you are genuine in that you want to benefit your people without a motivation to hurt your neighbours than I wish it all works out for you.

In any case I would rather this thread be consigned to the dustbin of history for all cornered.

BTW
Some time ago you stopped me mid stride in the Kosovo 'poisoning' discourse, especially when I had come across some things that I wanted to present.

Just be warned that I will eventually take that up again, and you as an Albanian will not like what I have to say.

Cheers

“I was born to disobey.”

Kosovo

#604 Jul 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, this is why I think you are on the better side of the Albanian spectrum, and generally one of my favourite opponents. True, we disagree on the meaning of 'worse', but I have come to respect your 'approach' Dejzii94. If you are genuine in that you want to benefit your people without a motivation to hurt your neighbours than I wish it all works out for you.
In any case I would rather this thread be consigned to the dustbin of history for all cornered.
BTW
Some time ago you stopped me mid stride in the Kosovo 'poisoning' discourse, especially when I had come across some things that I wanted to present.
Just be warned that I will eventually take that up again, and you as an Albanian will not like what I have to say.
Cheers
Sure!
Just til I finish my application to uni,so at the beginning of August I'll be probably free to discuss again about Kosovo student poisoning case ;)

Markham, Canada

#605 Jul 9, 2013

Markham, Canada

#606 Jul 9, 2013
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#607 Jul 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WORLD says skanderbeg is serbian (Jul '09) 5 min Rust 63
Opljačkali crkvu u krugu bolnice u Prokuplju 41 min Rustofer 1
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 45 min servonazis 30
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 47 min servonazis 11,142
Glupi Srbi -- Kakve Face (Jan '14) 51 min Jethro66 24
Šešelj: Srebrenica je srpska najmračnija t... 4 hr ludi srbi 3
Uzalud studirali medicinu u NS 4 hr ludi srbi 1
More from around the web