Do Serbian guys like Albanian girls?
teddy

Genova, Italy

#419 Jul 4, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot tell you his name, it's a matter of privacy. You d find him, and then me, online pretty fast then.
I ve seen his name mentioned on this forum
I was talking about you

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#420 Jul 4, 2013
I guess I m cute, not really ...:/ that pretty. Slightly above average. I value myself , and take care of my body, my health, the interest of number one, though. I m very honest, bc I want to feel my own true life.
I pondered the mixed nationality dilemma. I found an interesting pattern, I had missed before.
When crossing the Alb/Greek border as a kid I wondered why d grown ups divide the same natural hill with a border. Well, now I know.
I m in my 20s, I have so many years rolled on my back, I ll list my long term/significant relations only. I was engaged to these ones. Everyone has their own story, no one cares about mine, sorry to bother. For intellectual purposes only

They all came from border areas as well, they all possessed some familiar qualities that reminded me of my family members, they re from educated families, they have an international element about them, they re very understanding, tolerant, eloquent, ruthless, ambitious, I looked up to them, all better than me, filthy rich or on the way there, with mental issues but strong and conscious enough to ingrain it functionally, very intelligent and perceptive, romantics, I ran away/chickened out from all.

Location hidden

#421 Jul 4, 2013
-My first love was from Vityebsk on the border between Russia and Belarus. He was mainly raised and identifies with that locale. born in st petersbourg, lived in khazakhsan, where hs father worked as an aerospace engineer. his a chemist. works for a pharmaceutical company. he asked me out for a year. i told him to wait ill my 18th birthday, when ge showed up by my locker with roses, huge box of bonbons from polish store, card with hearts and bears expandable into a poster, and a heart shaped beautiful ring., his friends and his family go on holidays at least 4 times a year. Checked their postcard like pics on vkontakte. He punched the wall and broke the tiles at a ukranian restaurant when we split. The Serbs in the Slav common friends were creating hatred and pressure against me

Location hidden

#422 Jul 4, 2013
The split from him affected my personality.

Location hidden

#423 Jul 4, 2013
-From Tournai between Belgium and France. actually told me about a friend of his, whose back yard is one step in France, the other in Belgium. We lived together in dorm. Collaborated in assignments, went out to cultural events. He himself had an Italian mother. Had lived in Germany. Now he works for the EU in Brussels. Editor of a publication in Travels for work. I didn't want a second immigration and move to Belgium
teddy

Genova, Italy

#424 Jul 4, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
I guess I m cute, not really ...:/ that pretty. Slightly above average. I value myself , and take care of my body, my health, the interest of number one, though. I m very honest, bc I want to feel my own true life.
I pondered the mixed nationality dilemma. I found an interesting pattern, I had missed before.
When crossing the Alb/Greek border as a kid I wondered why d grown ups divide the same natural hill with a border. Well, now I know.
I m in my 20s, I have so many years rolled on my back, I ll list my long term/significant relations only. I was engaged to these ones. Everyone has their own story, no one cares about mine, sorry to bother. For intellectual purposes only
They all came from border areas as well, they all possessed some familiar qualities that reminded me of my family members, they re from educated families, they have an international element about them, they re very understanding, tolerant, eloquent, ruthless, ambitious, I looked up to them, all better than me, filthy rich or on the way there, with mental issues but strong and conscious enough to ingrain it functionally, very intelligent and perceptive, romantics, I ran away/chickened out from all.
I am deeply impressed by your words by far optimistic, where it shows a young soul, full of life. My desire now is to link to these beautiful words one face.

Location hidden

#425 Jul 4, 2013
-2 years my Internet husband from Vojvodina, mother Hungarian, father serb.
I was talking on a forum, trying to portray the balkans with a more peasant stroke,and made a joke to an italian guy that we are like Romeo and Juliet. the italian guy was not convinced and told me it s not gonna end well. then out of nowhere comes from the hiding Pedja, personal messaging. Very elegant, well thought out, perfectionist expression. I guess it s thanks to him, I got the illusion I can relate to Serbs and I m comfortable around them. We tended to communicate mostly though poems. Never ever anything vulgar. Never had cyber sex, He surprised me, when he suggested we got married in south Albania, on a coastal mountain with the sea view. We never met in person, bc of my fear to go to serbia.

Location hidden

#426 Jul 4, 2013
I put Christ aside for a while, and I embraced the eastern religions. The asceticism led me into 2-3 years of intentional abstinence from men. My mind was so clear without all the sex. I separated from people and lived in spirit. At that time I had my breakthrough in my research. I realize I burned the extra energy reserves at the gym. 4 hours till midnight. Now I remember serbian guys going to the men side of the gym, why was I so blind and clueless...
That served me well, from what came next, rich men

Location hidden

#427 Jul 4, 2013
-34, from Danoa India, border area between many countries. White type with huge green eyes. Born rich, real estate. should i have dated the janitor or the boss son looking at Toronto from the top of a sky scraper
Asked me he d take me immediately to any place in the world I d pick. Singapore. In my childhood, i was given a set of perfumes evoking the scent of different exotic trade cities of the world. My fav was Singapore. Left him for the Vukovar guy

Location hidden

#428 Jul 4, 2013
-42, famous, 4 times world champion representing South Korea, in a deadly martial art. Lived in Turkey and Italy(so lots in common with me) The DMZ extended, reaches Epirus. Very popular and respected. When we got in the car, ppl of his community would line in the street out of the car to bow to the car. Very calm. Abstract elegant taste. Took me to korean beauty salons, stores, and told them how he wanted me. We traveled or us work all over Canada, as he s taken over all the biz and associations in te field. Trains team canada for the Olympics
In the car I remember we used to look at each other, and he d say beautiful in Korean. I just found out, it means, fighting spirit. He gave me my own space, all marble, closing with sliding doors. I called him superstars. Toronto seemed so different and colourful with him.
I think he loved me the most.

"My dear bride come back to my cries"

Location hidden

#429 Jul 4, 2013
-Chinese Canadian American boy in his 50s with a private jet. Had businesses in both countries. Now he s retiring to Cali and selling everything in Canada. I dont want to move to Canada. Was born in difficult times in Famine in a remote village between Mongolia and china, Had to cilmb up all his life, in China, then in the US. Computer whiz. Tough negotiator. Ran for office in the Chinese community here. I accompanied him to so many cultural and politics social events, with the prime minister etc. He improved my life. Sweet man, he didn't want to worry about me. Treated me as his equal queen.

Location hidden

#430 Jul 4, 2013
-From Vukovar between Croatia and Serbia, living back and forth the 2 countries, passionate about archeological sites. Scientific. In the army, in t navy. Traveled all the oceans of the world. Writes long romantic e mails in bejewelled words. Eastern Orthodox. Feels like all my cousins, grandfathers, father, godfather, some of my exes into one. Very protective, very affectionate. Devoted. Highly sexual. Intense. passionate. Commanding presence. Dominant. Calls me his property. Overwhelming. i fainted and melted in his arms. We msg all day. We don't have any misunderstandings bc he leads the communication, asks me to explain to him a little bit. First we couldnt look in the eye, it took 2 months, but now we r both so surprised at this closeness
karin ma hongshi

Albania

#431 Jul 4, 2013
nuk e di, nuk kuptoj, eshte pertej imaginates sime se pse ngritet kjo teme dhe aktualizohet. cfare perfitimi ka kjo teme ... muta qe coni uje ne mullinin e anmikut

Location hidden

#432 Jul 4, 2013
karin ma hongshi wrote:
nuk e di, nuk kuptoj, eshte pertej imaginates sime se pse ngritet kjo teme dhe aktualizohet. cfare perfitimi ka kjo teme ... muta qe coni uje ne mullinin e anmikut
Jam dakort, s kam mbaruar

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#433 Jul 4, 2013
Eurovision, ever thought about getting into tantric woodoo sex? I think that would be just the thing for you.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#434 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Eurovision, ever thought about getting into tantric woodoo sex? I think that would be just the thing for you.
It seems that Strahd has a "crush" for her

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#435 Jul 4, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that Strahd has a "crush" for her
Strahd probably wont admit it, but you Teddy and I both know that if he had an opportunity to empty his balls during a wild night with an Albanian girl (either Eurovision or Dejzii94 ) he wouldn't hesitate too much.

Come on Strahd, don't bull sh...t us here, we can see through you. ;)
teddy

Genova, Italy

#436 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Strahd probably wont admit it, but you Teddy and I both know that if he had an opportunity to empty his balls during a wild night with an Albanian girl (either Eurovision or Dejzii94 ) he wouldn't hesitate too much.
Come on Strahd, don't bull sh...t us here, we can see through you. ;)
more than sex he's depressed for Serbia's heritage in Kosovo
there'is a harsh struggle amongst him and Stern,as for EurovisionAL
it seems to have more credits than I gave to her

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#437 Jul 4, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pMfV0sVQ_VUXX
Depeche Mode eh. One of the quintessential 80's bands, but I could have gotten the whole video for the sports fans here.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#438 Jul 4, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Depeche Mode eh. One of the quintessential 80's bands, but I could have gotten the whole video for the sports fans here.
You like Depeche Mode as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 1 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,209
News Serbian Train Stopped at the Kosovo Border 1 hr Kosovo is not cou... 5
News Kosovo Prime Minister Urges Calm Over Conflict ... 1 hr Kosovo is not cou... 2
Serbian men make the best lovers and partrners (Aug '09) 5 hr Jewel 75
Janjić: Voz deo psiholosko-propagandnog rata 5 hr svrbisatanci 1
Vučićev nacionalistički vlak opa... 5 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbia says Kosovo wants war as neighbors row o... 7 hr svrbisatanci 2
More from around the web