Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Strahd this is the effect of the truth,remember! say thanks to the Turks,for keeping intact your eastern faith
What, now you can predict alternate history as if you can know what path things would have taken had the Ottomans not arrived on the scene. You think the Ottoman presence kept the Orthodox Christian faith alive in the Balkans by providing a buffer zone from the Catholic rite.

It might have, but this works both ways. How do you know that the Turkish presence prevented the Serbs overwhelming the northern Balkans. Prior to the arrival of the Turks the Serbs had the strongest Balkan empire.

I am not blaming the Turks except for one thing, for leaving the Bosnian Muslims and you Albanians behind when they finally retreated.

teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
What, now you can predict alternate history as if you can know what path things would have taken had the Ottomans not arrived on the scene. You think the Ottoman presence kept the Orthodox Christian faith alive in the Balkans by providing a buffer zone from the Catholic rite.
It might have, but this works both ways. How do you know that the Turkish presence prevented the Serbs overwhelming the northern Balkans. Prior to the arrival of the Turks the Serbs had the strongest Balkan empire.
I am not blaming the Turks except for one thing, for leaving the Bosnian Muslims and you Albanians behind when they finally retreated.
You Strahd, you were not quite stopped in Serbia to study the history of your country, but I doubt you're very pretty Serb to understand the gaps in your story...

Since: Mar 13

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>You Strahd, you were not quite stopped in Serbia to study the history of your country, but I doubt you're very pretty Serb to understand the gaps in your story...
The only gaps are the ones in your brain you fruit loops. Study up your own Albanian history before talking about things you don't understand.

Since: Mar 12

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The world separated me from any Albanian.

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!
Nous remercions, Canada, The Truth North Strong And Free,...the general sponsor of the Serbian guy and I.
We have no land conflicts here, since Canada is bigger than the whole of Europe, with just 35 million inabit.
I have less than 2 hrs to get ready and get downtown to meet the Serbian guy for drinks

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gaps are the ones in your brain you fruit loops. Study up your own Albanian history before talking about things you don't understand.
thus expresses one who finds himself in a vicious circle, always with the shield, "you do not know, do not you understand", pull out the attributes and answer the question,jerk
"Did the Ottomans conserved your eastern christianity"
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
Happy Canada Day!
Nous remercions, Canada, The Truth North Strong And Free,...the general sponsor of the Serbian guy and I.
We have no land conflicts here, since Canada is bigger than the whole of Europe, with just 35 million inabit.
I have less than 2 hrs to get ready and get downtown to meet the Serbian guy for drinks
Who's the name of this Romeo from Serbia?(admitted if there is any)
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the name of this Romeo from Serbia?(admitted if there is any)
servoslaves

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the name of this Romeo from Serbia?(admitted if there is any)
Just making fun of serfs

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

It s a farce
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just making fun of serfs
you are baptized as orthodox, otherwise would be trouble

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

~dark shadow dark soulless~
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EurovisionAL wrote:
~dark shadow dark soulless~
this Strahd a Serbian-Anglosaxon from Australia is rather measured for you

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>this Strahd a Serbian-Anglosaxon from Australia is rather measured for you
He s some abo gypsy with no European educational background , no substance . Goes in circles like a retard.

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>thus expresses one who finds himself in a vicious circle, always with the shield, "you do not know, do not you understand", pull out the attributes and answer the question,jerk
"Did the Ottomans conserved your eastern christianity"
I already answered the question you moron. Serbs had been Orthodox Christians prior to Ottoman arrival, during, and after the Turks left.

Now stop being defensive and answer these questions. I made them easy for you.

What faith did most Albanians, not all, take up during the time of the Ottomans, and what was the faith of the Ottomans ?

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

As eloquent as always my primitive little Albanian.

Let me count the ways of your Albanian confusion.

Your fellow Albanian Teddy, and the others insult and prod you, and you scrape the floor in submission. Obviously a sign of little self confidence and independence in yourself.

In post 342 you admit 'The world separated me from any Albanian' and yet conversely continue with the childish 'Just making fun of serfs' down the page.

However, you are infatuated with a Serbian man as the last few pages testify.

Your a good test case of why your Albanian people are culturally, socially and intellectually damaged.

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Strahd wrote:
As eloquent as always my primitive little Albanian.
Let me count the ways of your Albanian confusion.
Your fellow Albanian Teddy, and the others insult and prod you, and you scrape the floor in submission. Obviously a sign of little self confidence and independence in yourself.
In post 342 you admit 'The world separated me from any Albanian' and yet conversely continue with the childish 'Just making fun of serfs' down the page.
However, you are infatuated with a Serbian man as the last few pages testify.
Your a good test case of why your Albanian people are culturally, socially and intellectually damaged.
Nice try.
Maybe I tried, but every time I realize maybe that I just don't like serfs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••