Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#277 Jun 25, 2013
CHAPTER V
CONCLUSION
It has been suggested by various psychological investigators as well as dramatists, poets and novelists over the ages, that without relationship we would never become conscious of ourselves. It takes another person to reflect back to us, as in a mirror, who we really are, whether this is on the most superficial level of public image or the most profound level of essential identity. Plato once wrote that we see in the face of the beloved a glimpse of the god who presides over our own soul; and it might also be added that we see a glimpse of our personal devils there as well. No astrological chart, whether interpreted through the skills of an individual astrologer or the more limited capacities of a computer, can tell us whether we should or should not be involved with a particular person; nor can it tell us whether the relationship is "good" or "bad", or whether it will endure. Ultimately, human choice, human creativity and human compulsion always upset the most careful of psychological and astrological predictions. But insight into why we are drawn to another person, what we create with that person, and how we are changed by it can give us tools for greater choice and creativity, and fewer compulsions. If a relationship has depth and the power to transform, it will inevitably, at some point, cause us pain - especially the pain of leaving an old and outworn self behind. If we are able to recognise that the only time we truly get to enjoy two hearts beating as one is in the womb, then we can approach our relationships with realism as well as idealism. The medieval alchemists knew that the gold they sought was human gold, not metal; and if we can rediscover some of that vision, then we are better equipped to perform the great and mysterious alchemical work of loving another individual.

Location hidden

#278 Jun 25, 2013
Astrological Technique
To create the Relationship Horoscope, three astrological charts are examined - the natal chart of both partners and the composite chart calculated according to the midpoint method. For the compilation of the interpretation text, the following main astrological factors are taken into account: cross-aspects between the two natal charts, dominant themes in the composite chart, aspects between the composite chart and the two natal charts, and certain themes in the two natal charts which are triggered by either the partner's chart or the composite chart.

Location hidden

#279 Jun 25, 2013
My mother is Greek, and my father Albanian

Location hidden

#280 Jun 25, 2013
"Twelfth Night"
Everyone in this tranquil paradise is in love, even the King.
-Shakespeare

Location hidden

#281 Jun 25, 2013
teddy

Genova, Italy

#282 Jun 25, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
My mother is Greek, and my father Albanian
you have a greek father, but in your case Albanian name takes precedence ... what are you doing
here? supporting your brothers orthodox Serbs

Location hidden

#283 Jun 25, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>you have a greek father, but in your case Albanian name takes precedence ... what are you doing
here? supporting your brothers orthodox Serbs
My dad is Albanian. I support myself
teddy

Genova, Italy

#284 Jun 26, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad is Albanian. I support myself
Oh yeah I noticed that!
Maybe your Greek side, it makes a strange effect of Serbian recall...

Location hidden

#286 Jun 26, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah I noticed that!
Maybe your Greek side, it makes a strange effect of Serbian recall...
Ok, let s gossip
I mentioned Greek, that side of me might come off as too strong. I ve had to mellow myself down. I feel trapped. And for some reason he doesn't like ppl from Tirana. I dodge ALL thorny or negative spots, anyway with him. The problems of the world just too heavy for one individual or two to shoulder.
The vibe I get from Serbs in their company as a group, in person, it s the same feeling as I m in Greece, but a bit more fun with all the Eastern European naturalness and corny sense of humour. But oh so stubborn, which for me worked positively, as it prevented estrangement.
Compared to Albanians, they as a society, remind me of how we used to be, the decade before 97, after which we Albanians opened up, forgot/changed everything and became worldly. I spiralled back in time. Feels both disturbing and refreshing at he same time
I don't know if they re culture will keep them authentic, or if they re in an incubation period before NWO
That s why my approach is to fade into the paper wall and let him take the shine. I have no choice really, "follow me" :p

Location hidden

#287 Jun 26, 2013
teddy

Genova, Italy

#288 Jun 26, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let s gossip
I mentioned Greek, that side of me might come off as too strong. I ve had to mellow myself down. I feel trapped. And for some reason he doesn't like ppl from Tirana. I dodge ALL thorny or negative spots, anyway with him. The problems of the world just too heavy for one individual or two to shoulder.
The vibe I get from Serbs in their company as a group, in person, it s the same feeling as I m in Greece, but a bit more fun with all the Eastern European naturalness and corny sense of humour. But oh so stubborn, which for me worked positively, as it prevented estrangement.
Compared to Albanians, they as a society, remind me of how we used to be, the decade before 97, after which we Albanians opened up, forgot/changed everything and became worldly. I spiralled back in time. Feels both disturbing and refreshing at he same time
I don't know if they re culture will keep them authentic, or if they re in an incubation period before NWO
That s why my approach is to fade into the paper wall and let him take the shine. I have no choice really, "follow me" :p
In a way I understand the situation you're in, you do not identify nor Greek, but much less an Albanian, so you shot the swallow with the Serbs, historically close to the Albanians, but by two centuries of fierce feud

Location hidden

#289 Jun 26, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>In a way I understand the situation you're in, you do not identify nor Greek, but much less an Albanian, so you shot the swallow with the Serbs, historically close to the Albanians, but by two centuries of fierce feud
Historically, the mix type s ancient.
I had to do something. I didn't think. I just acted. Later, one day I ll reach an understanding. I ll let you know.

Location hidden

#290 Jun 26, 2013

Location hidden

#291 Jun 26, 2013

Location hidden

#292 Jun 26, 2013

Location hidden

#293 Jun 27, 2013
His e-mail

Subject title: I...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Location hidden

#294 Jun 27, 2013
He doesn't know I'm running the internet crazy about him ;)

Location hidden

#295 Jun 27, 2013
Ok I just told him, and his response
"I was joking :), also not nice talking about ppl behind their back :)"
Strahd

Australia

#296 Jun 28, 2013
I only caught bits and pieces of these posts as this sort of stuff is not my cup of tea, but might as well put my two cents in.

Your courage to post all of this is certainly admirable given the fact that in a place like this that sort of thing can bring ridicule. Than again, everything brings ridicule here.

This is a little over the top, but you are obviously in love EurovisionAL.

Location hidden

#297 Jun 28, 2013
I feel sorry for them, they can keep to their brainless hatred, they don't feel our intensity, they don't know ;)
We lived

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOP GEAR: "Albania a Nest of Thieves !" 10 min Domination 2
Is Novak Djokovic greatest living Serb right now? 19 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 21 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,968
Serbs are Turks (Dec '07) 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,333
Serbs are scum (Jan '13) 2 hr srbo 259
Your favourite Serb 6 hr Shomi 20
Serbs should be in church, not on topix 6 hr JosMeProsloNije 13
Christian Albania welcomes the Pope 8 hr sava 26
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••