Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Judged:

Hi, first of all, I would like to say that I'm Albanian. I'm not into the whole hatred that occurs between some serbs and albanians. My question would serbian guys ever go out with an albanian girl? Obviously, I like a Serbian boy but my friend told me that I'm wasting my time because according to her, serbian guys might have albanian friends but they would never date albanian girls. Is that true?? I hope not. It doesn't matter to me that the guy is Serbian.. what matters to me is his personality. I know that some people might bitch if I go out with him, but I really DON'T care what other people think.
PeaceOnEarth

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Judged:

Te hengert dreqi te hangert
Karolina wrote:
Hi, first of all, I would like to say that I'm Albanian. I'm not into the whole hatred that occurs between some serbs and albanians. My question would serbian guys ever go out with an albanian girl? Obviously, I like a Serbian boy but my friend told me that I'm wasting my time because according to her, serbian guys might have albanian friends but they would never date albanian girls. Is that true?? I hope not. It doesn't matter to me that the guy is Serbian.. what matters to me is his personality. I know that some people might bitch if I go out with him, but I really DON'T care what other people think.
hey

Glassboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Judged:

hey you albanian girl u could do whatever u want, y are u askin for people's opinions, i dated a serbian girl and i am albanian myself, i have dated albanian girls too and i must say that we have the same freakin mentality, so just do whatever the hell u want trust me

Since: Aug 08

Flinders, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Karolina wrote:
you're askin that question at the wron place! this forum IS about hatret! perhaps, the answer would be- depends...

Since: Aug 08

Flinders, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

PeaceOnEarth wrote:
Te hengert dreqi te hangert
<quoted text>
hey filthy arnaut cockroach! still wasting the time of your miserable little life posting shit about Serbs on Serbian forum?you are the lowest life form I have ever encountered in my whole life. you even pretend to be a Serb and post crap on Russia forum! you are disgusting!

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Everyone likes pretty women, no matter of nationality, race or religion. But, to get married, that's another story.
So this post is unsenseless.
bunanub

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Karolina wrote:
If you do not care what other people think, why in hell are you making this question?
We are those other people.
Bash dreqi te hengert! His personality is SERB! I hope you'll get better, because you sound sick and in critical condition.
bunanub

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Um Slavenoserbski wrote:
<quoted text>hey filthy arnaut cockroach! still wasting the time of your miserable little life posting shit about Serbs on Serbian forum?you are the lowest life form I have ever encountered in my whole life. you even pretend to be a Serb and post crap on Russia forum! you are disgusting!
Watchio, he is not saying bad words about serbs, just reality.
Professor

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Behari wrote:
Everyone likes pretty women, no matter of nationality, race or religion. But, to get married, that's another story.
So this post is unsenseless.
Behari, what about Vojvodina?
Oh and yes, sure they do - look at Goran Svilanovic.
Marcus

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Hi Karolina!
Best regards to you. Of course you can be with serbian guy if you want. As a matter of fact, lot of Albanian women, about 100 0f them, from northern Albania (Malesia) moved to Serbia and married a serbian guy because of shortage of man in their area. And people speak those albanian women are better then serbian.
So be with the one your heart tells you. Kiss!
bunanub

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
Hi Karolina!
Best regards to you. Of course you can be with serbian guy if you want. As a matter of fact, lot of Albanian women, about 100 0f them, from northern Albania (Malesia) moved to Serbia and married a serbian guy because of shortage of man in their area. And people speak those albanian women are better then serbian.
So be with the one your heart tells you. Kiss!
Of course albanian women are better than serbian women, but they are not for serbs!
Marcus

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Some of them are. Ha!
KASTRIOTI THE KING

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Karolina wrote:
Youd better keep it to yourself before you both end up dead..Albanians must stick with our own white european race. Anyone who mixes with a slavo-turk-gypsy is contaminated therefore it poses a threat to albania...and all threats must be eliminated.

“Karderi is INBREED”

Since: Sep 08

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course albanian women are better than serbian women, but they are not for serbs!
I bet your wife and sister was also in wartime, wasnt she?
Just one or the whole troop?
kapish

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

To be Serbian wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your wife and sister was also in wartime, wasnt she?
Just one or the whole troop?
if your sister is working in Italy..she has passed from Albania..right?
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Um Slavenoserbski wrote:
<quoted text>you're askin that question at the wron place! this forum IS about hatret! perhaps, the answer would be- depends...
yes,this forum is about hatred.......if you want to here nice things,their are many other forums on topix!
milocev peder

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

milocev wrote:
<quoted text>yes,this forum is about hatred.......if you want to here nice things,their are many other forums on topix!
po..po..ta qi mamin unė?
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

milocev peder wrote:
<quoted text>
po..po..ta qi mamin unė?
shko ne ferr...ti maskara
agron

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Karolina wrote:
Ketu e gjete me na flliq mi lal, apo do me tregu ultramodernizimin e tepruar dhe fshataresk** shqipetar**, te lumt qe na flliqe.
agron

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

milocev wrote:
<quoted text>shko ne ferr...ti maskara
Ik mor cop kari , dhe gjej fjal te tjera me shajt, se keto fjal qe i perdor ti ne shqip, as pederastat si perdorin. Koqe, behu burr dhe shah si burrat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of813
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••