Which is stronger Serbian or Croatian army?

Created by army on Apr 16, 2012

305 votes

Click on an option to vote

Srpska vojska

Hrvatska vojska

NIKOLA

Burwood, Australia

#225 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha don't get angry NIKOLA stop crying for once in your pathetic life i will explain what I.meant:
1.I meant people who were BORN in Australia were being attacked by Chinese IMIGRANTES and trying to make a state and link it to China. I may have said it wrong so understand your reaction
2. Your always spelling simple things wrong on here so don't think your ultra intelligent because you are certainly not !
3.I seem to remember Croatia winning a war in 1995 ???? Ringing any bell's ?
The last time I cried was at my father’s funeral 4 years ago!

If you think being Happily married, having wonderful children being surrounded by Loyal Kumovi and friends & being successful in ones chosen career is "pathetic"? Well good for you.

Everyone make Typo's, I was refereeing to using the Wrong words in the Incorrect tense.

I Never said I was Ultra intelligent, Only that I'm clearly smarter than You.
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#226 Jun 26, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think being Happily married, having wonderful children being surrounded by Loyal Kumovi and friends & being successful in ones chosen career is "pathetic"? Well good for you.
Everyone make Typo's, I was refereeing to using the Wrong words in the Incorrect tense.
Yeah thanks for your life story(NOT)... BTW how can you call us Croats cowards when part of (Greater Serbia) policy was the forced mass rape of young Croats and Bosniaks??,Some as young as 12. Even nazi's didn't.do this... Such a strong country Serbia is
reality

Seaton, Australia

#227 Jun 26, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
no, u aren't more intelligent than him.
its just a delusion that u suffer from.
i'm happy for and your success but i must say u do sound pathetic.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#228 Jun 26, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no, u aren't more intelligent than him.
its just a delusion that u suffer from.
i'm happy for and your success but i must say u do sound pathetic.
He wasn't speaking to you you fckwit.
reality

Seaton, Australia

#229 Jun 26, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You are truly one of the Dumbest FuckeIdiots on here.
Firstly, if you wish to "quote" someone who is CLEARLY of Much higher intelligence than your Pathetic self? Do it Correctly, the word is Ancestral!!!
Secondly, Australia is a Multicultural Country, ALL its Citizens are AUSTRALIAN! Not "many nationalities" as you so Stupidly posted.
Thirdly and Finally Cowardly croats have NEVER WON A WAR & NEVER WILL!!!
The only thing that you Cowardly Cnts "beat" are your Tiny little Kurac' because even croat women find you Losers too Cowardly to Fck!
maybe he doesn't know how to use the spellchecker as well as u.

calm down nicolina, the war is over. i know it is painful for ur people to accept guilt for crimes including mass murder, organized mass rapes and genocide but the majority of the world already knows serbs are main culprits, that's why so many in hague.

it obviously embarrasses u that the croats didn't give up like the serbs when they faced superior forces, now they have beat serbistan to eu.
ur little tantrum above isn't helping u to try and make urself appear intelligent.
another tip for u is to try to remain calm then u won't look like so much of a nutter.
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#230 Jun 26, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he doesn't know how to use the spellchecker as well as u.
calm down nicolina, the war is over. i know it is painful for ur people to accept guilt for crimes including mass murder, organized mass rapes and genocide but the majority of the world already knows serbs are main culprits, that's why so many in hague.
it obviously embarrasses u that the croats didn't give up like the serbs when they faced superior forces, now they have beat serbistan to eu.
ur little tantrum above isn't helping u to try and make urself appear intelligent.
another tip for u is to try to remain calm then u won't look like so much of a nutter.
Bravo Bravo Bravo
robocop

Keighley, UK

#231 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha wow you stupid little Cetnik.
At the start of the war the Croatia didn't have an well equipped army to fight you cetniks. And you still only just manged to win in Vukovar. All Europe did to help was give us weapons nothing more!.....
Go back to your tractor and run away again you maggot
vukovar was one of the most crushing croatian defeats in centuries how can you even say "only just" you stupid f*ck ,without all that internaional aid you had including the foreign mercenaries being sent the whole of croatia would of been under Serb occupation.
robocop

Keighley, UK

#232 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha so have you,your taking the piss out of your self you idiot !
why would i need to do that? i'm not a dumb little croat
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#233 Jun 26, 2013
robocop wrote:
<quoted text>vukovar was one of the most crushing croatian defeats in centuries how can you even say "only just" you stupid f*ck ,without all that internaional aid you had including the foreign mercenaries being sent the whole of croatia would of been under Serb occupation.
Hmmm I will explain to you what happened at Vukovar....

1800 poorly equipped Croat army&Police
Vs

36,000 heavily armed JNA and Serb paramilitary forces with Tanks, heavily artillery and aircraft

The Serb high command in Belgrade thought that Vukovar would fall in three days. But instead it took your crappy pathetic army 2 months to do this.And you still lost more solders than us !!

And at Vukovar atleast we Croats kept on fighting until the End. Whilst at Oluja you Serbs ran away without putting up a fight.

Shows how strong&Brave Serbs are ha ?
PRO RUSSIA

Australia

#234 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha don't get angry NIKOLA stop crying for once in your pathetic life i will explain what I.meant:
1.I meant people who were BORN in Australia were being attacked by Chinese IMIGRANTES and trying to make a state and link it to China. I may have said it wrong so understand your reaction
2. Your always spelling simple things wrong on here so don't think your ultra intelligent because you are certainly not !
3.I seem to remember Croatia winning a war in 1995 ???? Ringing any bell's ?

No No No!!!
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#235 Jun 26, 2013
PRO RUSSIA wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No!!!
Da Da Da !!!!
reality

Seaton, Australia

#236 Jun 26, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't speaking to you you fckwit.
trying help ur bumbuddy huh?
how cute.
did u know he doesn't like abbreviations?
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#237 Jun 26, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
trying help ur bumbuddy huh?
how cute.
did u know he doesn't like abbreviations?
Ha ha ha dude you killing these Serbs today... Go a little easy on them know how dumb some of them are :D
reality

Seaton, Australia

#238 Jun 26, 2013
robocop wrote:
<quoted text>vukovar was one of the most crushing croatian defeats in centuries how can you even say "only just" you stupid f*ck ,without all that internaional aid you had including the foreign mercenaries being sent the whole of croatia would of been under Serb occupation.
also one of the most inspiring acts of the whole war, helped gain international sympathy and respect for their bravery.

on the other hand the serbistani did have the great hero arkan to inspire them with his great deeds, hahaha

without jna weapons and backing serbs would have been defeated in a day, they are too afraid to fight if the other side has equal arms.
dipshite, serbs also used mercanaries and paramilitary gangs formed by criminals.
croats have vukovar, serbs have srebrenica.
La_Valse

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#239 Jun 26, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
then serbs ran once croats organised and armed themselves now una is the border
Also Croats run away from Serbs in Operation Corridor

:D
La_Valse

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#240 Jun 26, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
<quoted text>Krajina Serbs & Bosnian Serbs were Proxies of BELGRADE, SERBIA !!!!!( Belgrade Armed & Financed the Krajina Serbs & Bosnian Serbs )
Bosnian Croats were proxies of Zagreb,Croatia!(Zagreb armed and financed the Bosnian Croats)
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#241 Jun 26, 2013
La_Valse wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Croats run away from Serbs in Operation Corridor
:D
Serbs run away in...
Operation storm
Operation Flash
Operation Jackel
Operation maesteral
Seige of Dubrovnik
PRO RUSSIA

Australia

#242 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Da Da Da !!!!
NIET NIET NIET ;))))))))))
La_Valse

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#243 Jun 26, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs run away in...
Operation storm
Operation Flash
Operation Jackel
Operation maesteral
Seige of Dubrovnik
Croats run away in

Battle of Vukovar
Operation Corridor
Operation Vrbas
Operation Una '95
Operation Spider
Battle of Kupres
Operation Vihor
Operation Baranja
VojnikCro

Leicester, UK

#244 Jun 26, 2013
PRO RUSSIA wrote:
<quoted text>
NIET NIET NIET ;))))))))))
???? Hmmm

&#268;udno =D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opljačkali crkvu u krugu bolnice u Prokuplju 8 min Rustofer 1
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 13 min servonazis 30
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 15 min servonazis 11,142
Glupi Srbi -- Kakve Face (Jan '14) 19 min Jethro66 24
Šešelj: Srebrenica je srpska najmračnija t... 3 hr ludi srbi 3
Uzalud studirali medicinu u NS 3 hr ludi srbi 1
This city was rebuilt 40 times 6 hr JosMeProsloNije 46
More from around the web