erjon

Tirana, Albania

#1 Feb 10, 2008
hahahaah

the first
KosovO

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 10, 2008
Serbian women prefer to be treated with respect and not bashed around the head every night after dinner. I guess that leaves you Albanians out then... Can't blame you for having good taste and chasing us Serbian girls though. We have good taste too though so that's why we keep the hell away from you. No harm in dreaming..
Slovenia

Australia

#3 Feb 10, 2008
Haso is way to busy massaging Mujo's balls to pick up any chicks......
RedStar Army

Switzerland

#4 Feb 10, 2008
How can one girl like somebody uglier then turks whit 0 respect over the womens?
I see the way that most of albanians respect their womens.

“;)”

Since: Feb 08

Mali Raj

#5 Feb 11, 2008
Thank God thats not our only choice! Serbian women would be in trouble.

krajina warrior

Since: Jun 07

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Feb 11, 2008
Serbian – Albanian "love diplomacy"
21 October 2007 | 14:20 | Source: B92, Politika
SJENICA -- Politika reports about a social phenomenon developing in southwestern Serbia, where Serbian men marry Albanian women.

The daily writes that more than fifty Serbian men from the municipalities of Sjenica, Novi Pazar and Tutin have during the past year married Albanian women, mostly from that country's region of Scutari.

The mountainous area of Serbia has largely been depopulated due to harsh living conditions, with women migrating to towns in search of education, work and partners there, while men have traditionally stay to tend to their land.

Now, when they increasingly face a life with few opportunities to find wives and start families, local matchmakers have decided to bring together Albanian women and Serbian men, an unprecedented but apparently successful idea, happening against the backdrop of ethnic turmoil and hostility in the nearby province of Kosovo.

The parents of the Albanian girls first visit the families of their future sons-in-law, before they give consent to the marriage.

The girls are Christian, although Catholic, but that doesn't seem to bother local Orthodox priests any more than it does their husbands, the newspaper reports.

Many couples already have children, who will hopefully grow up in a region with less tension, where their mixed ethnicity will not make newspaper stories and bring reporters to their doors.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Feb 11, 2008
looool now we see who marries who albanian bugs...
DEATH TO THE SLAVS

Albania

#8 Feb 11, 2008
ako tvoja zena bi probala mog kurca(iako je mnogo ruzna u tu sliku), nikad ne bih se jebala sa nekog glupog kao tebe glupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Location hidden

#10 Feb 11, 2008
DEATH TO THE SLAVS wrote:
ako tvoja zena bi probala mog kurca(iako je mnogo ruzna u tu sliku), nikad ne bih se jebala sa nekog glupog kao tebe glupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
his wife has "another" husband!!!

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Feb 11, 2008
All Rights Reserved wrote:
<quoted text>his wife has "another" husband!!!
your mom and sister are tag teaming my cousin in Toronto and you and your dad do the circle jerk!!! loool
ChristianAlbSold ier

AOL

#12 Feb 11, 2008
KosovO wrote:
Serbian women prefer to be treated with respect and not bashed around the head every night after dinner. I guess that leaves you Albanians out then... Can't blame you for having good taste and chasing us Serbian girls though. We have good taste too though so that's why we keep the hell away from you. No harm in dreaming..
They dont stay away from me..I guess I have the magic touch :)
KosovO

Sydney, Australia

#13 Feb 11, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont stay away from me..I guess I have the magic touch :)
hahaha.. I was waiting for it. I knew you would come back with something like that. You make me laugh, I'll give u that.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
<quoted text>your mom and sister are tag teaming my cousin in Toronto and you and your dad do the circle jerk!!! loool
wow...I bet you wife likes black d**ks!
ChristianAlbSold ier

AOL

#15 Feb 13, 2008
KosovO wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha.. I was waiting for it. I knew you would come back with something like that. You make me laugh, I'll give u that.
Well as ive said before..women are women I dont really include them in my hatred toward others. Men are supposed to fight men not women or children..So to me it doesnt matter a russian girl, a serb, czech, croatian, albanian, kosovar etcc.
Hindu

Australia

#16 Feb 13, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier prefers the company of ugly hairy men....
KosovO

Sydney, Australia

#17 Feb 13, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as ive said before..women are women I dont really include them in my hatred toward others. Men are supposed to fight men not women or children..So to me it doesnt matter a russian girl, a serb, czech, croatian, albanian, kosovar etcc.
I know, and that's good. I've noticed that unlike many other guys on this forum, you do show a little more respect towards women, which is good. The poll probably borders on this a little though. I'm sure your quite the Albanian casanova, but as a Serbian girl I'm confident I could resist you :)
ChristianAlbSold ier

AOL

#18 Feb 13, 2008
KosovO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, and that's good. I've noticed that unlike many other guys on this forum, you do show a little more respect towards women, which is good. The poll probably borders on this a little though. I'm sure your quite the Albanian casanova, but as a Serbian girl I'm confident I could resist you :)
I do respect women..after all the world would be extremely gay without them. Men cant live without women and for that I am thankful to god that he created so many beauties for us. I am this way because I was born in the U.S and I know the role of women in the balkans and all over eastern europe except poland where the women rule over the men and men are treated like nothing lol and thats not the way it should be it should be more civilized as it is here in america. I guess the U.S is the best after all..
Hindu

Australia

#19 Feb 13, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier has only had online relationships cause he has an ugly albanian head which no-one wants to touch or kiss......
ChristianAlbSold ier

AOL

#20 Feb 13, 2008
Hindu wrote:
ChristianAlbSoldier has only had online relationships cause he has an ugly albanian head which no-one wants to touch or kiss......
Lol..no the way I talk over the internet is the same way I am in person but those who insult someones appearance or character usually is insecure about themselves and the only way they can feel confident is by trying to put others down..PROVEN FACTS
Slovenia

Australia

#21 Feb 13, 2008
Yeah yeah yeah, i bet your profile reads, love to take walks on the beach, go sky diving, am open to seeing other men and having my bum stretched to its extreme.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 55 min UKRAINE in NATO 67
News China, Serbia sign over 20 agreements, pledge t... 4 hr Strahd 11
rtv slo 19 hr Janusz Bugajski 1
News Chinese Film Week aims to boost cultural links,... 19 hr Janusz Bugajski 1
News Toxic Holocaust playing shows, including Saint ... 19 hr Janusz Bugajski 1
News Letters From Prison: Milovan Djilas Fri Janusz Bugajski 1
News New airline U.S. first nonstop Serbia flight in... Fri Gavroche 3
More from around the web