Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“ Cetnik Sumadijas Clarified”

Since: Feb 09

Cute Cetnik Servs

#1 Jun 5, 2013
i must have hit a nerve not just serbs generally but individual koqe vars as well...

actually its a draw,2-2, according to my calculations....currently Strahd and maybe isp lubjana have got it in for me and the rival party is the so called albanians of kosova, namely guess-who the fuck is and Prishtina who has so far kept a low profile and behaved herself amazingly in face of provocations or rude comments, which i applaud and appreciate....

this is encouragin' because we are not here to be liked or loved but to be honest and to the point....

“ enigma of man”

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2013
blimey wrote:
i must have hit a nerve not just serbs generally but individual koqe vars as well...
actually its a draw,2-2, according to my calculations....currently Strahd and maybe isp lubjana have got it in for me and the rival party is the so called albanians of kosova, namely guess-who the fuck is and Prishtina who has so far kept a low profile and behaved herself amazingly in face of provocations or rude comments, which i applaud and appreciate....
this is encouragin' because we are not here to be liked or loved but to be honest and to the point....
You just extended something known. Noone ethnic group here likes the other over their own; FACT! Many imperfection with people of all backgrounds however since we here have an opportunity to reach to the other we really need to workon the better qualities of the Balkans to overcome the many flaws and hopefully they will eventually fall by the waste side, not all but some will be progress.

However I'd like to believe like yourself will defend mine when provoked or attacked intentionally and barbarously!

jmo ^_^
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#3 Jun 5, 2013
As for Ms. Prishtina, I have a slightly different experience with her.

I once copy-pasted an English Wikipedia article here (without adding a single word to it) and the post immediately received some very bad marks. It was clear from all the circumstances, that Prishtina was the person who had given the marks. I didn't mind for the marks, but I was interested in who had given them and what was wrong with the article. I asked Prishtina whether it was her who gave the marks and she replied "no, I don't know what you're talking about". This was an open lie as it has become clear since then that Prishtina almost always gives bad marks to English Wiki articles (without explaining what irregularities these articles contain). Prishtina is a liar.

“ Cetnik Sumadijas Clarified”

Cute Cetnik Servs

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Dove1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just extended something known. Noone ethnic group here likes the other over their own; FACT! Many imperfection with people of all backgrounds however since we here have an opportunity to reach to the other we really need to workon the better qualities of the Balkans to overcome the many flaws and hopefully they will eventually fall by the waste side, not all but some will be progress.
However I'd like to believe like yourself will defend mine when provoked or attacked intentionally and barbarously!
jmo ^_^
what i was tryin to get across is the fact that its your so called own people u should worry about more ,as is my case....its different with u lot....u dont have this problem rarely have i come across serbs fightin' each other in the forum unless they have tried hard to be civil to one another...again in my case, the issue is always religion which in the case of kosovars they swear by it and even dare label u with greek and serb just because the ignorant pigs associate everything with religion....basically, im no albanian to them because i dont share their excuse my french religion...thats how sick they are....

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#5 Jun 5, 2013
The one who is not capable to understand blimey's jokes, it should be burned in cehennem..lol

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
As for Ms. Prishtina, I have a slightly different experience with her.
I once copy-pasted an English Wikipedia article here (without adding a single word to it) and the post immediately received some very bad marks. It was clear from all the circumstances, that Prishtina was the person who had given the marks. I didn't mind for the marks, but I was interested in who had given them and what was wrong with the article. I asked Prishtina whether it was her who gave the marks and she replied "no, I don't know what you're talking about". This was an open lie as it has become clear since then that Prishtina almost always gives bad marks to English Wiki articles (without explaining what irregularities these articles contain). Prishtina is a liar.
If the marks are "Spam,nuts and clueless", then it is iSP ljubaljan, those are his signature marks.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#7 Jun 5, 2013
kosovars were giving me those marks constantly for a months...Pristina stopped doing this just lately...but hey here she is again in above post.

I don't mind.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Jun 5, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the marks are "Spam,nuts and clueless", then it is iSP ljubaljan, those are his signature marks.
Hey retard stop blabbering

my posts are also with spam nuts and clueless

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#9 Jun 5, 2013
it is pathetic and very aversive when you read looney gay...always trying to benefit when someone has a conflict. Cowards like looney gay give bad name to male world acting like puccies...
TheRealMagyar

France

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Fight each other albanian gipsies :P slaughter each other, yes.

Just can't get along, divided by clans, tribes, religion affilation. Enemies of albania can profit if they are smart
Caucasus albania

France

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Orthodox albanian minority should go back to their Serbian roots and join us in fight against albanian islamofascists. Take the example of Emir Kusturica, the bosnian who converted back to Orthodoxy

Kosova, Albania

#12 Jun 5, 2013
you ain't gonna see that happening ISP pickice, jebem ti ja mater poganu. There was never war between Albanians despite having 3 different religions. It was a goal servs projected on this forum for centuries. they may be some momentaleruption of dislikes...but not any seriousness. Oh and something you should always beware serv, Kosovar Albanians can never be your friends nor allies of yours...even at the most dangerous situations when we were on brink of our existence we never bowed in front of servs.
Caucasus albania

France

#13 Jun 5, 2013
they don't have to convert, just switch nationality back to Serbian. Because they are already Orthodox but unfortunately they were under albanization

Kosova, Albania

#14 Jun 5, 2013
not true serv. your roots are outside of Balcan. furthermore, deservization of Albanians in beligradski pashaluk should take place. not to mention Karadjordje who was Albanian by origin.
square_1

France

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Did someone ask you stinkers to be friends with us loool? We don't need you, you are speaking nonsense, for us you are just a bacterial infection on the Serb land which has to be disinfected.

Maybe you didnt bow in front of Serbs but in front of turks and nazis you did hehe

Kosova, Albania

#16 Jun 5, 2013
none asked you to be our friend, too, without lol ! serv land are far far away..it was servs who occupied our land, considering our autochtonity...
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 Jun 5, 2013
Emir Kusturica was always Serb

"Moj otac je bio ateista i uvek se deklarisao kao Srbin.Dobro, mozda smo mi bili Muslimani 250 godina , ali smo bili pravoslavci pre toga i duboko u sebi uvek bili Srbi,vera to ne moze promeniti.Mi smo postali Muslimani samo da bi preziveli Turke."

"My father was an atheist and he always described himself as a Serb.OK,maybe we were Muslims for 250 years, but we were Orthodox before that and deep down we were always Serbs , religion cannot change that."
square_1

France

#18 Jun 5, 2013
And you didn't traslate the most important part, ending :)

"We became muslims just to survive the turks"

hehe those bosnians and albanians did that just to save their sorry hides.

“ enigma of man”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 5, 2013
reality wrote:
Emir Kusturica was always Serb
"Moj otac je bio ateista i uvek se deklarisao kao Srbin.Dobro, mozda smo mi bili Muslimani 250 godina , ali smo bili pravoslavci pre toga i duboko u sebi uvek bili Srbi,vera to ne moze promeniti.Mi smo postali Muslimani samo da bi preziveli Turke."
"My father was an atheist and he always described himself as a Serb.OK,maybe we were Muslims for 250 years, but we were Orthodox before that and deep down we were always Serbs , religion cannot change that."
Well religion is a choice while ethnicity is not! I am a Serb but I can choose to practice or not!

I hope many hear understand that. I am not particular on religion but consider myself spiritual, I believe in a higher being just not so favorable towards any particular religion. I do have a hard time saying the word hate towards any group of anykind while many feel as I majority of Islam does not share those feelings. They are out to convert, rule or kill others; that simple. Which is the reason I always note K-Albs since majority of them are Muslims...now Albanians in general do have some nasty traditions no matter religion but just being Albanian that I don't care for. They are a violent ethnicity and I'm sorry but remind me a lot like some Gypsy traditions; kind of scary and outdated if you ask me.

Kosova, Albania

#20 Jun 5, 2013
you servs preserved faith by giving servian puccies... to Turks... blood ain't water. got that, serv loser !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 3 hr SunceTiKrvavo 12,346
Serbs now burning own homes :D 5 hr Hungarian 101 2
Poll Kosovo Shiptar executes Syrian soldier with Baz... 6 hr lol 0
Najjača proslava Oluje: Vojna parada u Zagrebu... 12 hr jebeni srbi 1
EU spas od ruskog maltretiranja 12 hr jebeni srbi 1
Nikolić vraća Srbiju 42 godine unazad 12 hr jebeni srbi 1
Zaplenjena tona droge, uhapen Srbin 18 hr jebeni srbi 1
More from around the web