Exorcism had to be performed on Kurva Theresa

Posted in the Serbia Forum

TheRealMagyar

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#1 Apr 23, 2013
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/so...

Not only she was branded as an albanian thief, fraud, and psychopath, but she was possesed by the devil too?

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/W ORLD/asiapcf/south/09/04/mothe r.theresa.exorcism/
Not only she was branded as an albanian thief, fraud, and psychopath, but she was possesed by the devil too?
Mother Teresa helped millions..she is gonna be declared a saint soon so you can take a pipe and smoke it..
Jethro66

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Really ustash...t? All I see what others said about her is that she was a gipsy albanian fraud, a thief, and sicko who encouraged and prolonged suffering. And exorcism was performed on her as a top of the cake.

No she isn't gonna be declared a Saint. Not a criminal person like her. Criminal albanian I might add

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Jethro66 wrote:
Really ustash...t? All I see what others said about her is that she was a gipsy albanian fraud, a thief, and sicko who encouraged and prolonged suffering. And exorcism was performed on her as a top of the cake.
No she isn't gonna be declared a Saint. Not a criminal person like her. Criminal albanian I might add
According to what you`ve written and how you`ve written, you`re the one who needs an exorcist!

Mother Theresa helped millions of people and yes she was an Albanian.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#5 Apr 24, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what you`ve written and how you`ve written, you`re the one who needs an exorcist!
Mother Theresa helped millions of people and yes she was an Albanian.
Mother Teresa was not Albanian.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Jethro66 wrote:
She was a human being who had ups and downs in her life and had doubts about Jesus in her early part of her life...You wouldnt even post a thread about her if she wasnt Albanian ....Shes done more then saint sava lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President reiterates Kosovo is 'EU's condition' 38 min Sava Funnyfanny 28
Jesus was not born on December 25th 42 min Sava Old Kurva 27
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 49 min Kravatino 11,221
Lets help Rust Canada Antichrist not to feel di... 53 min Sava OldFart 7
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 1 hr blimey stole my p... 237
Muškarac sekirom udarao ženu i maloletnu ć... 7 hr Spartacus 2
Top 10 epskih sranja koja su zadesila Srbiju u ... 8 hr Tarzanija 1
More from around the web