|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Austria-Hungary was the name of the country, it is where Tesla was born, it is what it said on his paspport. So go fck yourself x1
2) You are a big moron, and not Croat, Go fck yourself x2
3) You are a miserable Serb tractor driver CCCC
And you saw his passport?

Listen here buddy, go stick a donut up your arse. More tractors in hungary than Serbia
Strahd

Coburg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
Sokol from Canberra - the same retard that said "Serbs lost 20.000 troops in Vukovar" in reality in only 1103 soldiers in other hand Croats lost 921 soldiers
If he really was Romanian you would not repeat over and over again same BS
Many historians around the world for Tesla say that he was Serb - fact.Are they also part of "Serbian propaganda" retarded inbred Croat
Good point. The fact that certain Croats are the only ones on the planet repeating this nonsense speaks volumes.

Other Croat nonsense includes labelling half the Serbs as Croats and the other half as Turks or Vlahs. The Serbs they like they label Croat. Fcked logic.

Revisionist claims to try and turn history on its head by claiming falsely that most Croats did support Pavelic and represented a sizeable portion of the Partisans. Further, they try and paint the freedom fighting Serbs, Cetnik or otherwise as Nazis, absolute lies when in reality Mihailovic had the same price on his head set by Nazis as did Tito.

Croat thinking, make the Croats less Nazi and make the Serbs into fascists to try and muddy history. It's not working.

The Croats can flood topix with millions of threads and it will always come out as some bad joke.
Strahd

Coburg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Revisionist claims to try and turn history on its head by claiming falsely that most Croats did NOT support Pavelic and represented a sizeable portion of the Partisans.

False.

Since: Jan 13

Wentworthville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. The fact that certain Croats are the only ones on the planet repeating this nonsense speaks volumes.
Other Croat nonsense includes labelling half the Serbs as Croats and the other half as Turks or Vlahs. The Serbs they like they label Croat. Fcked logic.
Revisionist claims to try and turn history on its head by claiming falsely that most Croats did support Pavelic and represented a sizeable portion of the Partisans. Further, they try and paint the freedom fighting Serbs, Cetnik or otherwise as Nazis, absolute lies when in reality Mihailovic had the same price on his head set by Nazis as did Tito.
Croat thinking, make the Croats less Nazi and make the Serbs into fascists to try and muddy history. It's not working.
The Croats can flood topix with millions of threads and it will always come out as some bad joke.
serbs are nothing on the world stage, no one goes there for a holiday and no one cares, last memory of this living world generation is of serb brutality in huge numbers but cowards when faced with equal forces, its fact.

Most people dont give a shit about serbia or serbs, you are lowly ranked with other useless 3rd world nations
Romanian Juggernaut

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you've done for sixty years. The suppression order has been lifted.

Serbs, the only WW2 "allied" force to be identified by the Allied command as collaborators, photographed en-masse in friendly embrace with the Nazis, and to be the recipients of German military medals.

Nikola Tesla, a surname bore by no other serbian family in history, but instead countless Romanians, is claimed by Serbs only after his death (convenient) due to his orthodoxy. Each of his family members bear Romanian names which have been slavicised. The evidence clearly reveals a fraudulent attenpt to have Tesla claim that he was a Serb, a 'serb' who was given Anglican funeral rights, when all the while a serbian orthodox church only streets away, a 'serb' that never claimed he was nor had he ever visited Serbia.
Each and every lie has been concocted after his death, dead men don't talk.

The Nazi collaboration, the Tesla lie, all the evidence is there for all to see, and the evidence is irrefutable. No matter how much the lies are repeated they must never become history of fact.
Strahd

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Romanian Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs, the only WW2 "allied" force to be identified by the Allied command as collaborators, photographed en-masse in friendly embrace with the Nazis, and to be the recipients of German military medals.
Nikola Tesla, a surname bore by no other serbian family in history, but instead countless Romanians, is claimed by Serbs only after his death (convenient) due to his orthodoxy. Each of his family members bear Romanian names which have been slavicised. The evidence clearly reveals a fraudulent attenpt to have Tesla claim that he was a Serb, a 'serb' who was given Anglican funeral rights, when all the while a serbian orthodox church only streets away, a 'serb' that never claimed he was nor had he ever visited Serbia.
The Nazi collaboration, the Tesla lie, all the evidence is there for all to see, and the evidence is irrefutable. No matter how much the lies are repeated they must never become history of fact.
And than you woke up from your sweet dream and realised that in the real world Tesla was a Serb and that it was the Croats that had been Ustasa Nazis, whilst the Serbs had been Royalist freedom fighting Cetniks or Partisans.

Time to wake up, also stop pretending to be a Romanian ol friend.
Crnogorac

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
Nicola Tesla was an Istro-Romanian. His real name was Nicolae Teslea. His father was the Orthodox priest Milutin Teslea. The original name of the family was Draghici (a name common also in Romania) but changed with the nicname "Teslea", which in both Istro-Romanian and Romanian means bass (the carpenter's tool) and in Serbian means nothing. His family was one of carpenters.
PS
The famous 'telegram' is a fake.
http://www.istro-romanian.net/articles/art990...
that is a very powerful post
Crnogorac

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I always thought I was 100% Serb, turns out I am not.
What if it is possible with Tesla? I mean, I never saw it coming, now I am having doubts over this, I think there is possibility that Tesla was not a Serb.

My whole life, I lived a lie...

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Parasite wrote:
<quoted text>
And you saw his passport?
Listen here buddy, go stick a donut up your arse. More tractors in hungary than Serbia
You are right, Serbs too poor to afford tractors, you use donkeys instead.

Batman, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Serbs too poor to afford tractors, you use donkeys instead.
Thats why Hungarian women come to serbia because they love riding serbian donkey

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

What is your problem with Hungarians Yugo-Australian kurva?
Romanian Juggernaut

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

In Romanian language carpenter is dulgher not Tesla

epic croat-romanian lie

http://translate.definitions.net/Carpenter/RO
Crnogorac wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a very powerful post

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
What is your problem with Hungarians Yugo-Australian kurva?
You occupy Serbian land

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
You occupy Serbian land
What Serbian land lol?

We do not occupy a cm^2 of Serbian land, but it is Serbs that occupy Hungarian VOjvodina

Since: Feb 13

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tesla wasn't his families real surname: See here from a translated extraction from his diary.

Here is what Tesla said:
"I'm glad that Croats consider me to be one of them too, since my ancestors were Croatian noblemen by the name of Dragani&#263; from Zadar. As Croatian noblemen they came to Lika in 16th century and stayed there. My ancestors came to Lika via Novi Vinodol. My mother's ancestors, by the name of Kalini&#263;, were also Croatian nobles of the New Vinodol. Due to the circumstances, my great-grandfather had to go to Bosanska Krajina (Turkish Croatia - note: historical name for occupied parts of medieval Croatia) and there married Orthodox girl and converted to Orthodox Christianity. He had protruding front teeth so he was called by tool named "tesla" used to process wood, and hence my current name Tesla. This was actually a nickname. My grandfather was an officer in the regiment of Lika, and my father an Orthodox arch priest! "
Romanian Juggernaut

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Tesla never said that BS

Nikola Tesla mother was daughter of Serbian Priest.Father was Serbian Priest

Croatian army during the war 1990s destroyed his house and monument

His father was Orthodox since birth.Tesla's family patron Saint was Saint George.If his father had roman catholic croatian background then he would not have Krsna Slava since Krsna Slava is typical Serbian

Conclusion is : Nikola Tesla was 100% Serb with no non Serb origin
Text below is pure croatian BS as usually
LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla wasn't his families real surname: See here from a translated extraction from his diary.
Here is what Tesla said:
"I'm glad that Croats consider me to be one of them too, since my ancestors were Croatian noblemen by the name of Dragani&#263; from Zadar. As Croatian noblemen they came to Lika in 16th century and stayed there. My ancestors came to Lika via Novi Vinodol. My mother's ancestors, by the name of Kalini&#263;, were also Croatian nobles of the New Vinodol. Due to the circumstances, my great-grandfather had to go to Bosanska Krajina (Turkish Croatia - note: historical name for occupied parts of medieval Croatia) and there married Orthodox girl and converted to Orthodox Christianity. He had protruding front teeth so he was called by tool named "tesla" used to process wood, and hence my current name Tesla. This was actually a nickname. My grandfather was an officer in the regiment of Lika, and my father an Orthodox arch priest! "

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
Nicola Tesla was an Istro-Romanian. His real name was Nicolae Teslea. His father was the Orthodox priest Milutin Teslea. The original name of the family was Draghici (a name common also in Romania) but changed with the nicname "Teslea", which in both Istro-Romanian and Romanian means bass (the carpenter's tool) and in Serbian means nothing. His family was one of carpenters.
PS
The famous 'telegram' is a fake.
http://www.istro-romanian.net/articles/art990...
What a stupidity.

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Do Croats realize what they are saying?why insultTesla by call him.gypsy?

Since: Feb 13

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Croatian army during the war 1990s destroyed his house and monument
<quoted text>
So what if the Croatian Army destroyed his house, The JNA were indiscriminate with their shelling of Vukovar when they knew very well that they'd be firing on Serbs. Does that mean the Serb Army didn't regard those civilians as Serbs?
Romanian Juggernaut

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

LtCol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if the Croatian Army destroyed his house, The JNA were indiscriminate with their shelling of Vukovar when they knew very well that they'd be firing on Serbs. Does that mean the Serb Army didn't regard those civilians as Serbs?
Croats first destroyed his house , monument and then spreading lies that Tesla was Croat.Pure nonsense.Tesla was 100% Serb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 961 - 980 of1,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••