Epic
i agree
epic croatian-kurbatian lie
S0K0L

Canberra, Australia

#959 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikola Tesla had Serbian ancestry and his ancestors lived in Austro Hungary.This make him Austro Hungarian of Serbian origin
You need to come up with your own lines.

There is no evidence of Tesla being Serb.
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#960 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come up with your own lines.
There is no evidence of Tesla being Serb.
you are good example of croatian retardation

There is many evidence of Tesla being Serb
Tesla Romanian

Australia

#961 Feb 12, 2013
Nikola Tesla was born on 10 July 1856 in the village Smiljana, near Gospic, Croatia, which was then in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Henri Coanda presents it as a Romanian Serbian Banat. Other sources indicate that it was Istro-Romanian.

It is certain, however, that the great inventor had Romanian roots, as his name suggests - Tesla, which comes from the word “teslari”(carpenter).

http://www.epmagazine.org/storage/166/en-tesl...
Tesla Serbian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#962 Feb 12, 2013
Nikola Tesla was pure Serbian born in Austro Hungary and has nothing to do with Romania Vlahs or Istro Romanians

Tesla doesnt mean anything in Romanian language

http://translate.definitions.net/Carpenter/RO

Carpenter = Dulgher
Strahd

Australia

#963 Feb 12, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not arguging, and never did argue in favour of Tesla being a Serb, however I argue against Tesla being a Romanian.
Croats do not know Romanians, they border then, they are much more pain in the ass than Serbs.
They are a gypsy nation. I like to think of them as Gypsies in White Skin, or European Mexicans.
As someone with an interest in engineering and physics, I simply cannot let Tesla's name be insulted by having him portrayed as some kind of Rumanian gypsy.
I have no respect at all for Romanians, while, despite not liking you very much I have some degree of respect for Serbs, especially your performance in WW1.
Out of all the enemy countries that neigbour us, I respect and like you the the most. But this is not exactly a difficult feat, we have fake "Slovaks", Gypsy Rumanians, Ukra peasants, etc.
<quoted text>
This is news to me lol
Yet you did admit that Tesla was a Serb in an earlier post on this very thread some time back and went on to say that as an engineer you respected his contributions in the wider sense.

Hope you are not back tracking simply due to the fact that you had a bit of disagreement on some other matters with Serbs.
Strahd

Australia

#964 Feb 12, 2013
Tesla Serbian wrote:
Nikola Tesla was pure Serbian born in Austro Hungary and has nothing to do with Romania Vlahs or Istro Romanians
Tesla doesnt mean anything in Romanian language
http://translate.definitions.net/Carpenter/RO
Carpenter = Dulgher
That fact that Tesla was Serbian was established when he was born.

This nonsense by Croats is ridiculous.
S0K0L

Canberra, Australia

#965 Feb 12, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That fact that Tesla was Serbian was established when he was born.
This nonsense by Croats is ridiculous.
Where is there evidence that Tesla was Serbian, documents etc...?

We both know he had Romanian ancestry but you wont admit it in front of the Serb nationalists here.
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#966 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is there evidence that Tesla was Serbian, documents etc...?
We both know he had Serbian ancestry but you wont admit it in front of the Croat nationalists here.
Sokol from Canberra - the same retard that said "Serbs lost 20.000 troops in Vukovar" in reality in only 1103 soldiers in other hand Croats lost 921 soldiers

If he really was Romanian you would not repeat over and over again same BS

Many historians around the world for Tesla say that he was Serb - fact.Are they also part of "Serbian propaganda" retarded inbred Croat
S0K0L

Canberra, Australia

#967 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
Sokol from Canberra - the same retard that said "Serbs lost 20.000 troops in Vukovar" in reality in only 1103 soldiers in other hand Croats lost 921 soldiers
If he really was Romanian you would not repeat over and over again same BS
Many historians around the world for Tesla say that he was Serb - fact.Are they also part of "Serbian propaganda" retarded inbred Croat
No it was only Serbian propaganda that said Tesla was Serbian. In reality there is no reliable documentation where Tesla stated he was Serb.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_first_m...
Nicola Tesla was an Istro-Romanian. His real name was Nicolae Teslea. His father was the Orthodox priest Milutin Teslea. The original name of the family was Draghici (a name common also in Romania) but changed with the nicname "Teslea", which in both Istro-Romanian and Romanian means bass (the carpenter's tool) and in Serbian means nothing. His family was one of carpenters.
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#968 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was only Serbian propaganda that said Tesla was Serbian. In reality there is no reliable documentation where Tesla stated he was Serb.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_first_m...
Nicola Tesla was an Istro-Romanian. His real name was Nicolae Teslea. His father was the Orthodox priest Milutin Teslea. The original name of the family was Draghici (a name common also in Romania) but changed with the nicname "Teslea", which in both Istro-Romanian and Romanian means bass (the carpenter's tool) and in Serbian means nothing. His family was one of carpenters.
Post 962 966
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#969 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>

you are good example of croatian - kurbatian misery

"Both Serbs and Croats claim him as a countryman as he was born an ethnic Serb......."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_was_Nikola_Te...

He was born to Serbian parents in Austro Hungary
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#970 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#971 Feb 12, 2013

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#972 Feb 12, 2013
your being polarized by imaginary boundaries. Croatian...serbian...your SLOVAK...somewhere back in time there was a division you today are not responsible for.
Of course Tesla was Serbian..........but the lines in the sand of ethnicity have been blurred over time.

This man was every much Serbian but born in what is now Croatia. He was the last Christian Rosecruetian Initiate of the 19th century. Hitler feared him..brown shirts tried to kill him no less than 3 times.

Rudolf Steiner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner

Location hidden

#973 Feb 12, 2013
Dr Steiner transends your borders and Nationalist indentities.

when one enters a space, a room, one's feelings take on the shape of
that room. for example, the shapes one takes on as one enters a gothic
arched vault would be different in nature than the shape one takes on
when one enters a square box...

http://home.earthlink.net/~johnrpenner/Articl...

Location hidden

#974 Feb 12, 2013
lol.. Tesla was neither? what a fk'd up premise. He was both.......he was Slavonic.

Since: Jan 13

Kellyville, Australia

#975 Feb 12, 2013
S0K0L wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla had only Serbian ancestry.You are good example that croats are subhumans
Dont forget subhumans Hitler nominated, serbs, jews and gypsies, he did not kill Croats

Kellyville, Australia

#976 Feb 12, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>You are biased, freak. You are married to a German
Rather a German than a jugoslav or serb

Kellyville, Australia

#977 Feb 12, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Austria-Hungary was the name of the country, it is where Tesla was born, it is what it said on his paspport. So go fck yourself x1
2) You are a big moron, and not Croat, Go fck yourself x2
3) You are a miserable Serb tractor driver CCCC
And you saw his passport?

Listen here buddy, go stick a donut up your arse. More tractors in hungary than Serbia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albanci preuzimaju talase Radio Srbije 55 min lol 1
Situacija u Grčkoj je problem i za Srbiju 1 hr lol 1
News Brave dog Leo honored with monument in Serbian ... 1 hr lol 6
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 hr blimey 12,484
News Rebel flag controversy 1 in long line of disput... 7 hr Hue 7
News Serbia 'shocked' by Hungary's plans to build bo... 13 hr Strahd 55
Slobodane, Slobodane, ti si komunista... 16 hr srbe na vrbe 1
More from around the web