Low Birth Rate: Serbs Will Die Out in...

Low Birth Rate: Serbs Will Die Out in 500 Years

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
power of serbs

Canada

#1 Dec 5, 2009
One married couple in Serbia has 0.81 children on average, and to renew the population, at least four children per family is recommended.
In Serbia during 2008, 30 thousand less children were born that is needed to maintain the natural reproduction exchange of the population. Serbia currently has the lowest birth rate in Europe, reports the Monday issue of Belgrade’s daily “Vecernje Novosti”, stating data from the Ministry of Social Politics.

They stress that the number of children per couple has fallen from 4.1 to 0.81 and that the darkest predictions by experts show that, if this continues, Serbs will biologically die out in 500 years time.

The Belgrade paper states the evaluation by the birth rate expert professor Biljana Spasic, according to which the number of marriages during the last two decades has fallen by one quarter, and that one third of marriages do not have descendants. Currently around 800 thousand citizens are seeking medical assistance in order to become parents. At the same time, data shows that around 200 thousand abortions occur per year in Serbia.

During the last 17 years, Serbia has lost half a million citizens without Kosovo, according to ‘Vecernje Novosti’ who report data from the experts from the state statistics institute. The statistics say that in 1991 there were slightly more than 7.8 million citizens in the country, And today there are slightly more than 7.3 million.

They added that it is concerning that the number of Serbian citizens is falling so fast, and that in order to have a positive birth rate, every family should have at least four children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
power of serbs

Canada

#2 Dec 5, 2009
not good
power of serbs

Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2009
In the year 2100, central Serbia will have only 2.1 million citizens, and Vojvodina will have 800 thousand citizens.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#4 Dec 5, 2009
Good news...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Albanian Ilirian

Teaneck, NJ

#5 Dec 5, 2009
We see that the right is in our side dont worry little serb we will take care of your guys when you became smaller we are not going to try to kill you like you did with Albanians in Kosovo
Albanian Ilirian

Teaneck, NJ

#6 Dec 5, 2009
I have an idea why dont we put about 100,000 Albanians in belgrade with in 10 years they will triple and within 25 they will be 1 million what do you guys say and we will still call it belgrade but will be speaking Albanian. It sounds good to me what do you say. If not we can come and make babies with your women we are really good our records shows it

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2009
Statistic is a bit better then presented in the article but it's not bright at all.
There are some steps which has been taken to improve that situation.
The government is covering all expenses to the couples who need some medical treatment in order to have a children which is great.
From what I gathered (from friends mostly) the main problem in young couples is permanent job and basic needs, like home!
It would be great if our government can put some extra effort in it.
There are some companies in Russia and Ukraine who are selling prefabricated wooden houses for a bargain. If city of Belgrade and other cities in Serbia could donate land (99years),basic infrastructure (this can be financed via citizen actions and donations)and one house per family, it would significantly improve demographic situation.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2009
Albanian Ilirian wrote:
I have an idea why dont we put about 100,000 Albanians in belgrade with in 10 years they will triple and within 25 they will be 1 million what do you guys say and we will still call it belgrade but will be speaking Albanian. It sounds good to me what do you say. If not we can come and make babies with your women we are really good our records shows it
At least you make me laugh :))

There are Albanians in Belgrade but they don't have a huge families.I think that even Albanians in Albania don't have some really big families (?).
albanian al qaeda muslims

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#9 Dec 5, 2009
it's only important that albanian taliban subhumans won't die- having 13 children in every family like rats, the incest way

“"dark hereafter bliss"”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2009
Well I have 3 (13yr. 2x11yr.) but they are only half Serbian and live in the U.S.!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#11 Dec 5, 2009
Nothing lasts forever.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 5, 2009
Dove1 wrote:
Well I have 3 (13yr. 2x11yr.) but they are only half Serbian and live in the U.S.!
It's nice :)
I want to have a 3 kids too! I dislike really huge families where older children need to take care of the younger ones so they always miss some part of childhood (it would break my hearth):( Also, I don't think it's humanly possible for parents to give love, attention and provide all necessities to little ones if the number is greater.

I could be wrong of course, but it's just some of my "thoughts" and observations :)
Albanian Ilirian

Teaneck, NJ

#13 Dec 5, 2009
LenaMar wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you make me laugh :))
There are Albanians in Belgrade but they don't have a huge families.I think that even Albanians in Albania don't have some really big families (?).
Hey Baby I can give you a really big family if you want ;-) for that you can be sure
Albanian Ilirian

Teaneck, NJ

#14 Dec 5, 2009
Dove1 wrote:
We;;; you dont have to stop there
Zagor

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 5, 2009
who cares if serbs die out or not
TruthIsComing

Holbrook, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2009
LenaMar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice :)
I want to have a 3 kids too! I dislike really huge families where older children need to take care of the younger ones so they always miss some part of childhood (it would break my hearth):( Also, I don't think it's humanly possible for parents to give love, attention and provide all necessities to little ones if the number is greater.
I could be wrong of course, but it's just some of my "thoughts" and observations :)
Even 3 is alot sweetie..why dont you be like the octomom who had 8 children! loool just kidding..1 or 2 kids is all I need.
power of serbs

Canada

#17 Dec 6, 2009
albanians bring poor bum and unhealthy babies in this world when they have 8 because they dont care if they have food they care just to have them beg and steal and who cares if they live are die that's what i see in the news albanians dont have kids to love and feed them like the rest of the world does the world brings babies if they could give them a good life not for death like albanians do and other islamic countries thats why we know albanians are not Balkan nor European nations because they follow bin laden and his ways.
but this news is not good for serbia and should change.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#18 Dec 6, 2009
.... and then we will live happily ever after...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 6, 2009
Stern des Sudens wrote:
.... and then we will live happily ever after...
kako da zivis kad si vec mrtav BRE
Albanian Ilirian

Teaneck, NJ

#20 Dec 6, 2009
power of serbs wrote:
albanians bring poor bum and unhealthy babies in this world when they have 8 because they dont care if they have food they care just to have them beg and steal and who cares if they live are die that's what i see in the news albanians dont have kids to love and feed them like the rest of the world does the world brings babies if they could give them a good life not for death like albanians do and other islamic countries thats why we know albanians are not Balkan nor European nations because they follow bin laden and his ways.
but this news is not good for serbia and should change.
Blah blah blah go cry to your mommy now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll 2 Shiptars slaughtered Italian and put him on a... 3 hr lol 0
Serbia topix dead? 5 hr Realist 15
why are albanians so obsessed with you serbs ? 5 hr Realist 13
Kosovo is NOT Serbia [hard evidence] 6 hr Realist 2
Poll Shiptar Canada: I read Serbian news every day 6 hr lol 0
U pritvoru maloletnici osumnjičeni za silo... 14 hr lol 1
Mladić opljačkao crkvu u Novom Sadu 14 hr lol 1
More from around the web