Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Mar 22, 2013
So, the better team win. Funny thing is that i heard for more Croatian players than Serbian. Our football team doesn't have players who can make a difference. Mihajlovic as a selector and as a coach is not a good solution.

Good sport atmosphere on Maksimir. Regular football game. I think that the both teams didn't even sweat properly. lol

Once again, congratulations.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#2 Mar 22, 2013
"In before Serbs start blaming Tükish referee"

Heraclitus

#3 Mar 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
"In before Serbs start blaming Tükish referee"
No. The man did good job. Referee is the best when you didn't saw him, during the whole game...
hahaha

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Fudbalska reprezentacija Srbije oprostila se od SP u Brazilu, porazom na Maksimiru od Hrvatske – 2:0.

http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php...
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Mar 22, 2013
congrats to the croatian team they played good...
Dalmatino

Australia

#6 Mar 22, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
So, the better team win. Funny thing is that i heard for more Croatian players than Serbian. Our football team doesn't have players who can make a difference. Mihajlovic as a selector and as a coach is not a good solution.
Good sport atmosphere on Maksimir. Regular football game. I think that the both teams didn't even sweat properly. lol
Once again, congratulations.
Cheers.And you're correct re Mihajlovic, he spent more time talking about the war than the sport itself leading up to the match, you might as well have had IP Malta coach them lol
Neways, when does Stern des Stari watch his side play? "buahahha"
lol I crack me up :0)

Heraclitus

#7 Mar 22, 2013
The Albanian bugs are funny :)

BzzzzzZzzZzz around.
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Who cares about football?, its a boring sport. And overpayd primadonnas on the field

Heraclitus

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers.And you're correct re Mihajlovic, he spent more time talking about the war than the sport itself leading up to the match, you might as well have had IP Malta coach them lol
Neways, when does Stern des Stari watch his side play? "buahahha"
lol I crack me up :0)
Yeah....in what time they play ? I must buy popcorns ! lol

In your mind.

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Greater Scandinavia wrote:
Who cares about football?, its a boring sport. And overpayd primadonnas on the field
The football you are talking about is gay, normal footbal with friends, regional clubs, etc is fine.

By the way I would not say this in Balkan, they would kill you lol, they are crazy about football, and it often mixes with politics too.

Sport is good so we can kick each other's a..ses instead of going to war lol. Today Romania vs Hungary is playing, but no fan is allowed inside the stadium coz of racism.

In your mind.

#11 Mar 22, 2013
If there was no sport there would be a lot more wars in Balkan+Central Europe, thats for sure...
prishtina

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Why are you posting this topic? You think croats would congratulate Serbia on victory? Bulls...t. And once again they've shown what kind of nazis they are. While Serbs were applauding their anthem croats were shouting: "kill, kill, kill a Serb" and "For homeland ready"

How long are we gonna act like a bunch of naive fools?

Heraclitus

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Well said. Exactly true primadonnas !

In your mind.

#14 Mar 22, 2013
Also dont forget that football has political history. Ferencváros for example was owned by the guy who deported 400 000 Jews (Andor Jaross)

Lets not forget the football in the Yugo wars, Delije, Red Star, Dinamo Zagreb.

In my country football clubs are used to supress liberals. The goverment builds and repairs football stadiums, and in exchange football hooligans assist the goverment against any left wing protesters.
It has a different meaning than Western Europe. There is a lot of dirt, mafia involved in it too, it is not to be taken too lightly.
SOrry for the history lesson, but I doubt you knew so..
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#15 Mar 22, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Exactly true primadonnas !
Thanks Baron-:)
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#16 Mar 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
The football you are talking about is gay, normal footbal with friends, regional clubs, etc is fine.
By the way I would not say this in Balkan, they would kill you lol, they are crazy about football, and it often mixes with politics too.
Sport is good so we can kick each other's a..ses instead of going to war lol. Today Romania vs Hungary is playing, but no fan is allowed inside the stadium coz of racism.
This is true not only to the Balkans but many places worldwide, so dont bash the Balkans only

In your mind.

#17 Mar 22, 2013
To put it simply, in this region we are in, it is not "just" sport.

Heraclitus

#18 Mar 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
If there was no sport there would be a lot more wars in Balkan+Central Europe, thats for sure...
Tell me how come the Hungary has a good tradition of waterpolo ?
and not so good football teams since the Puskas times. Also i remember stories about Videoton...
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#19 Mar 22, 2013
Talking about football, Albanina beat us 1-0 just now.

Well we have a terrible team, am sure the women team is just as good

In your mind.

#20 Mar 22, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how come the Hungary has a good tradition of waterpolo ?
and not so good football teams since the Puskas times. Also i remember stories about Videoton...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RxWwXlSs1nIXX
We need another Ferenc Puskás, the Golden Team was very good.
And to answer you question, simply because we have a lot of water lol, indoor water, outdoor water, many thermal baths.

Sadly, our Water Polo team was old so we lost . Many of them retired so we will see how they perform at the next olympics.

And to be honest, I can't tell you why our football teams aren't good, it is a popular sport, but it is just how it is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst traitor of Serbia's history? 51 min aaa 0
Alvanian Naz! Axis and Fascists cooperation and... 1 hr say cheese 11
USA trip for Serbian university kids 1 hr blimey 19
Do serbs from Serbia hate serbs from other regi... (Sep '10) 1 hr blimey 131
This city was rebuilt 40 times 1 hr Rust 29
Toronto Muslim says there is no God 1 hr blimey 13
How about a ballkan party? 1 hr Rust 24
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 3 hr pocahontas 11,113
More from around the web