Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania

Jul 13, 2010 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: smarkos.blogspot.com

The Albanians of FYROM are seeking to joint Albania! "The exchange of land between Kosovo and Serbia is a risky proposition for all countries in the region," says the Albanian newspaper in FYROM.

Comments
1,221 - 1,240 of 3,072 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
realistic

Torino, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

ahahah albanian stupidity is immense!
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Mitch wrote:
Your one dumb Fu..k.. I'm an Aussie.. We just sick of Muslims thinking they king sh..t.. If you haven' seen the protests you dumb wh.re.. Get your own country..
this has nothing to do with religion you moron albania is more christion then FYROM my dumb friend yes there is more muslims in FYROM then albania,albanians are traditionaly christion, yes the person called FAN NOLI called and was major roll in creation of the state HE WAS A ORTHODOX CHRISTION PREACHER and the natianal anthem was written by a christion albanian , mother thrersa the famouse NUN is ALBANIAN, Do YOU KNOW THAT 25% of MACEDONIANS ARE MACEDONIAN MUSLIMS if not more and when you take away the 40 % thats say they are bulgarians then take away the serbs andgreeks and gypsies that live there , NOT MUCH LEFT IS THERE,
AryanArber

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

grk-off wrote:
merely for the standby observers,
maloky is a derogative name for Gypsies in Albanian language just like Gyftos in Greece,...
Greek-off in the Albanian langauge malok is equal to the English equivalent of "hick" and not gypsy. A gypsy is called "Ejvgit" or "Zezak" meaning black man if Albanians want to be derogatory to them.

The legend

AryanArber
AryanArber

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
fyrom is kleptoman nation....with albanian future!!!!!!
It's been a while but let me explain the problem with Macedonia or Monkeydonia as I like to it. The real culprit behind Macedonia's resistance and defiance on the name issue is the United States. It is in the US interest to have a Macedonian state as to keep the balance of power in the Balkans in check, and to keep countries like my own Albania, and Macedonia, and Kosovo, and Bosnia as satellite bases of NATO to keep an eye on the ambitious Serbs and Greeks.

Second, is the problem with the Slavic Macedonian minority in northern Greece, which is why the name problem is such a big deal for Greece. It has nothing to do with history as everyone knows Macedonia had a Greek cultural heritage. If Greece3 recognized the Macedonians as Macedonia then the Slavic Macedonians would have economic claims in northern Greece.

The Albanian legend

AryanArber

P.S. You have to hand it to the Slavic Macedonians they have shown incredible resolve and defiance on this issue for a country of 2 million people where a third are minorities and an economy of $10 billion dollars (30times less than Greece's)

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

AryanArber wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a while but let me explain the problem with Macedonia or Monkeydonia as I like to it. The real culprit behind Macedonia's resistance and defiance on the name issue is the United States. It is in the US interest to have a Macedonian state as to keep the balance of power in the Balkans in check, and to keep countries like my own Albania, and Macedonia, and Kosovo, and Bosnia as satellite bases of NATO to keep an eye on the ambitious Serbs and Greeks.
Second, is the problem with the Slavic Macedonian minority in northern Greece, which is why the name problem is such a big deal for Greece. It has nothing to do with history as everyone knows Macedonia had a Greek cultural heritage. If Greece3 recognized the Macedonians as Macedonia then the Slavic Macedonians would have economic claims in northern Greece.
The Albanian legend
AryanArber
P.S. You have to hand it to the Slavic Macedonians they have shown incredible resolve and defiance on this issue for a country of 2 million people where a third are minorities and an economy of $10 billion dollars (30times less than Greece's)
A country controlling Kossovo - Axios Valey can control Balkans and this way Southeaster Europw and the East Mediteranean.

Balkanization is the procedure of avoiding that.

"Resolve and defiance" is just a fancy way to describe desperation.

Desperation excactly because this country has tremendous problems, so they try whole or nothing.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

We do the best we can with what we have. I'd say other than Israel we are the most crafty people in the world. Only a real man can respect his opponent. That's not to say that we are anymore or less stubborn on the issues at hand than Greeks. Macedonia is the balance that has worked for America as is with minimal cost. Amazing that people in the Balkans don't get together and control their own destiny. So if they can't someone has to do it for them.
AryanArber wrote:
<quoted text>
The Albanian legend
AryanArber
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

peace and love wrote:
We do the best we can with what we have. I'd say other than Israel we are the most crafty people in the world. Only a real man can respect his opponent. That's not to say that we are anymore or less stubborn on the issues at hand than Greeks. Macedonia is the balance that has worked for America as is with minimal cost. Amazing that people in the Balkans don't get together and control their own destiny. So if they can't someone has to do it for them.<quoted text>
but we are so diferent

alboturds tatars slavs Greeks

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

peace and love wrote:
We do the best we can with what we have. I'd say other than Israel we are the most crafty people in the world. Only a real man can respect his opponent. That's not to say that we are anymore or less stubborn on the issues at hand than Greeks. Macedonia is the balance that has worked for America as is with minimal cost. Amazing that people in the Balkans don't get together and control their own destiny. So if they can't someone has to do it for them.<quoted text>
Makedonia is a part of Greece.

the people causing trouble are those who want to steal history and lands.

Stop stealing and the future will be better for all of us.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Bronz me and you are not that different. We are equally stubborn, equally loyal, etc. Our only difference is a an invisible line on land that we are all a part of.
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
but we are so diferent
alboturds tatars slavs Greeks
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

You are dreaming grasshopper. Use your brain and tell me if it's theoretically possible that Greece is a pure nation for the last 6000 years. It's not even remotely possible. Greece is more of a belief than reality. If you are as smart as you claim than it shouldn't be a problem to see the Greek enigma.
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makedonia is a part of Greece.
the people causing trouble are those who want to steal history and lands.
Stop stealing and the future will be better for all of us.

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

peace and love wrote:
Bronz me and you are not that different. We are equally stubborn, equally loyal, etc. Our only difference is a an invisible line on land that we are all a part of.<quoted text>
There is one diference.

You are a thief and a hypocrite.

Hmmm that was two differences.

And of course you are NOT a Makedonian.

Ok three.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

the day will come the final solution , the 2 state salution and fyrom will go once all issues with kossova are solved and the serbs exept the reality wich they allready have since they them self want now to dived kossova bettween ethnic lines, , then comes fyrom two state solution half to the great republic of bulgaria and 40 % to the united states of albania and 10% greeks so they to exept the deall and no issues problem settled
peace and love

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I completely understand your dorky personality. It's because i have no problem with my Macedonian radar. We are all brothers. The only difference is a few miles. Hmm It's strange how one country can be billions of years old and the other is assumed 20 years old. If you lie than at least make it digestable.
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one diference.
You are a thief and a hypocrite.
Hmmm that was two differences.
And of course you are NOT a Makedonian.
Ok three.
peace and love

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Plan B"ulgaria" is on the table. Sorry to say but Bulgarians are not sell outs like you. Get it together playboy. You know in every conflict Bulgaria gets smaller. Maybe you are a closet Macedonian that has lost his way :-).
zika wrote:
the day will come the final solution , the 2 state salution and fyrom will go once all issues with kossova are solved and the serbs exept the reality wich they allready have since they them self want now to dived kossova bettween ethnic lines,, then comes fyrom two state solution half to the great republic of bulgaria and 40 % to the united states of albania and 10% greeks so they to exept the deall and no issues problem settled
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

peace and love wrote:
Plan B"ulgaria" is on the table. Sorry to say but Bulgarians are not sell outs like you. Get it together playboy. You know in every conflict Bulgaria gets smaller. Maybe you are a closet Macedonian that has lost his way :-). <quoted text>
and fyrom is growing , growing , growing , gone.

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

peace and love wrote:
I completely understand your dorky personality. It's because i have no problem with my Macedonian radar. We are all brothers. The only difference is a few miles. Hmm It's strange how one country can be billions of years old and the other is assumed 20 years old. If you lie than at least make it digestable.<quoted text>
I am not a thief like you.

You are the liar.

You are the hypocrite.

Fyrom is not Makedonia because Makedonia is a part of Greece.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

zika wrote:
the day will come the final solution , the 2 state salution and fyrom will go once all issues with kossova are solved and the serbs exept the reality wich they allready have since they them self want now to dived kossova bettween ethnic lines,, then comes fyrom two state solution half to the great republic of bulgaria and 40 % to the united states of albania and 10% greeks so they to exept the deall and no issues problem settled
Keep dreaming, Hashim Thaci is so stubborn he doesn't want partition, its obvious though he made his decision for him. Kosovo is an independent Multi-ethnic state, according to the west and to Albania, condition for independence no union with any other state or territory or else, otherwise Serbs good guys, Albanians evil, it can all change very quickly. I've got a better solution ALL OF FYROM to Bulgaria while renaming it to Northern Macedonia, Then Talibanians are an insignificant minority, all they are now is 15%, so they would have no choice but to integrate. Otherwise if Albania takes FYROM, Greece will have no choice but to take back Northern Epirus and Serbia will have no choice but to take back Northern Kosovo.

“StrahdTubalCainS ervAnimal”

Since: Feb 09

StrahdAnd wifeCetnikDonkeys

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming, Hashim Thaci is so stubborn he doesn't want partition, its obvious though he made his decision for him. Kosovo is an independent Multi-ethnic state, according to the west and to Albania, condition for independence no union with any other state or territory or else, otherwise Serbs good guys, Albanians evil, it can all change very quickly. I've got a better solution ALL OF FYROM to Bulgaria while renaming it to Northern Macedonia, Then Talibanians are an insignificant minority, all they are now is 15%, so they would have no choice but to integrate. Otherwise if Albania takes FYROM, Greece will have no choice but to take back Northern Epirus and Serbia will have no choice but to take back Northern Kosovo.
still goin' on without proper medication...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

blimey wrote:
<quoted text>still goin' on without proper medication...
no change of borders says USA and EU.
Constantin I the illyrian

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

4 mill. Pontus Turks in Greece wants to unite whith turkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 8 min Vitez 1,007
Serbia must recognize Kosovo before joining EU 29 min NIKOLA 8
NYT : Albanian language amongst the oldest ones... 58 min NIKOLA 17
Serbia: 25.000 Serbs working for Germans 1 hr Dalmatino 3
Holandski mediji: Novak potice iz primitivne Sr... 1 hr ISPicka 5
Serb PM proposed in Berlin: Balkan customs union 1 hr ISPicka 1
Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 2 hr Nandrelle 5,190
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••