Stephan Uros V vs Hungary 1359

Stephan Uros V vs Hungary 1359

Posted in the Serbia Forum

blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
The northern Serbian frontier was attacked and the Hungarians penetrated deep into Serbia.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
I am pretty sure that the Hungarians invaded norther Serbia in 1358 but were finally dreiven back over the border by The Serbs under Tsar Uros V.
N I 4 N I

Msida, Malta

#3 Jan 26, 2013
The Northern Serb Frontier is what we today know as Vojvodina, those damn hun invaders. And then TheRealMagarac has the guts to say Vojvodina is his
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
The Northern Serb Frontier is what we today know as Vojvodina, those damn hun invaders. And then TheRealMagarac has the guts to say Vojvodina is his
And were there no Serbs in the Banat east of Vojvodina in 1916-19 when the borders of the new Serb Croat Slovene state were being determined?

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Northern Serbia is not Vojvodina.

Map of europe in 1000
http://webserver.sms.org/intranet/classes/his...

No such thing as Serbia, and Vojvodina part of Hungary.

Map of Europe in 1100
http://clio.missouristate.edu/chuchiak/Europe...

Map of Europe in 1200
http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1200/1...

Map of Europe in 1300
http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1300/1...

So how the fck did we first annex in 1359 you idiot morons?

By Northern Serbia, they probably mean Belgrade, which was on and off Hungarian between the 9th to the 16th century.
TheRealMagyar

Msida, Malta

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Slavs (Serbs) in present day Vojvodina- 7th century

hunnish subhumans from Urals- 9th century

so long...

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Huns in Vojvodina were there from the 5th century
later joined by Avars in 6th century.

Hun -> Avar -> Magyar
hasheem tacioglu

Balzan, Malta

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Dont lie my b...h you came first in 9th century

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Huns Avars were ancestors and relative group of Magyars you subhuman,

Attila was first king of Hungary, we still name our children after him you shitnik.
Anonymous from Buffalo

Msida, Malta

#10 Jan 27, 2013
It still doesnt change a fact that Serbs were in Vojvodina long before huns and other uralic subhumans and that you are my personal b...h on a leash

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Serbian subhuman the first Slavs in Vojvodina were mixed Bulgaro Avars who came way after Attila.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I doubt that Serbia would have ventured north of Belgrade into Hungary if not for the Ottoman Turks.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Serbia was in a tough spot between Hungary,Bulgaria and Byzantium ever since the arrival of Magyars and Bulgars.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#15 Jul 17, 2013
the Magyars were called intrusive when they arrived in their final area in eastern-central Europe because that area was dominated by slavs, so yes one can say with much confidence that Slavic people were in voivodina before Hungarians.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#16 Jul 17, 2013
blundunt wrote:
the Magyars were called intrusive when they arrived in their final area in eastern-central Europe because that area was dominated by slavs, so yes one can say with much confidence that Slavic people were in voivodina before Hungarians.
The Slavs were intrusive in Ilyrian, Avar, Germanic lands.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#17 Jul 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Slavs were intrusive in Ilyrian, Avar, Germanic lands.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
And Avars weren't intrusive in Germanic lands? Nor Germans were intrusive in Cetlic lands?

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
And Avars weren't intrusive in Germanic lands? Nor Germans were intrusive in Cetlic lands?
Ask your Slavic friend Blundunt, it is his logic.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#19 Jul 18, 2013
avars and bulgars were in fact there before the Magyars but only the Magyars succeeded in a long lasting establishment of a thriving powerful kingdom.say 900ad to present.plus the Croatians destroyed the avars and the bulgars were slavicised by the serbs.yes it was the Croatians who went on the offensive against the avars while the serbs held their ground and were on the defensive against them. the serbs were victorious against the Hungarians when the Magyars threatened Serbia in the beginning while the Hungarians proved more than a match for the croats who took the inferior stance in their union with royal hungary.usually the bulgars were no match for united serbians but when the bulgars finally overwhelmed Serbia in the early 10th century and the serbs sought aid from the Croatians who were closely related to them,the Croatians were the winners against the attacking Bulgarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noz Kolac Jasenovac 8 hr Cro max 1
petar brzica true croat hero (May '07) 8 hr Cro max 74
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 10 hr SunceTiJebemKrvavo 72
Srbin ubio suprugu, pa ranio sebe u selu kod Le... 12 hr joj svrbi 1
Popu iz Kovina pet godina za silovanje deteta 12 hr joj svrbi 1
News 'Pristina's new liaison in Belgrade is former K... Tue Gavroche 4
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan Tue Kosovo is Serbia 3
More from around the web