Mr Djurdjev

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mr Djurdjev

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2012
 
Mr Djurdjev: On current trends Vojvodina will be 90% Serb by the end of the century.The remaining 10% will consist largely of Hungarians and Roma.

http://www.economist.com/node/16155218
Banovic

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 12, 2012
 
90% Serbs in Vojvodina by the end of the century

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Air Serbia to introduce flights to Warsaw 7 min Keidyy 25
Are servs promoting and supporting radical isla... 11 min JosMeProsloNije 68
Serbian Song 15 min DARDHANIA 2
I renounce my Orthodox faith 22 min james_bondsteel 17
Serbs denied visit to Kosovo town on Good Friday 22 min james_bondsteel 20
Do Serbs eat dogs or WTF???? (Dec '10) 44 min james_bondsteel 39
Did you know pt. 2 Only albania, bosnia and cro... 1 hr james_bondsteel 25
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 5 hr james_bondsteel 4,585
•••
•••
•••
•••