Why did Yugoslavs start killing each ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
krajina zivi

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Jul 18, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Krajina respect you ??........ You insult Croats and Bosnianks more than anyone, Why the sudden change ?
I insult when insulted. I don't hate anyone from Yugoslavia ,but we all don't like alvanians and that's agreed for sure....obviously I wont care for some that don't care for me like you would right ?,its simple I talk with respect when respected.....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#22 Jul 18, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Krajina respect you ??........ You insult Croats and Bosnianks more than anyone, Why the sudden change ?
Its my words, they are getting through to his brainwashed head.
VojnikCro

Maidenhead, UK

#23 Jul 18, 2013
krajina zivi wrote:
<quoted text>I insult when insulted. I don't hate anyone from Yugoslavia ,but we all don't like alvanians and that's agreed for sure....obviously I wont care for some that don't care for me like you would right ?,its simple I talk with respect when respected.....
Well I've honestly never met an Albanian person in my life, So i cannot say that I hate them or like them .

With regards to yours and my past arguments I think we can agree we were both idiots and we both said stupid things.

All that BS Aside in future I will respect you if you do the same to me ok bratso does that sound fair ?
gradec_

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Koraly wrote:
Title says it all. Why did the Yugoslavs start wars between each other, start killing each other, start committing genocide and ethnic cleansing and then separating from each other when instead they could have worked together to oust Milosevic. Seems like the common Balkan mentality of running away from the problem instead of fixing it, hence you have so many Balkan people who now live in the USA, the UK and Australia, instead of fixing their countries.
The problem was not in Milosevic.

Slovenes Croats Bosniaks and even Albanians destroyed Yugoslavia.
Destruction of Yugoslavia was their goal before Milosevic era
VojnikCro

Maidenhead, UK

#25 Jul 18, 2013
gradec_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope

Milosevic started all of that "Greater Serbia" propaganda, Using Serbian media to broadcast to Serbs saying the were under thread from Ustasa hordes or fundamentalist Jihads or whatever.

It was all a plan to create Greater Serbia, Milosevic and Belgrade steam rolled the entire Serb war effort in Slovenia, Croatia,Bosnia and later Kosovo.

Hence Milosevics rightfully earned nick name "The Butcher of the Balkans",
krajina zivi

Winnipeg, Canada

#26 Jul 18, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've honestly never met an Albanian person in my life, So i cannot say that I hate them or like them .
With regards to yours and my past arguments I think we can agree we were both idiots and we both said stupid things.
All that BS Aside in future I will respect you if you do the same to me ok bratso does that sound fair ?
completely fair.....I have friends from all of former Yugoslavia and we have great times.....

Location hidden

#27 Jul 18, 2013
gradec_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Milosevic help them achieve it, he gave them the perfect excuse, discrimination, nationalism genocide, ethnic cleansing. He turned those who wanted to destroy Yugoslavia into freedom fighters.
gradec_

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#28 Jul 18, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Milosevic started all of that "Greater Serbia" propaganda, Using Serbian media to broadcast to Serbs saying the were under thread from Ustasa hordes or fundamentalist Jihads or whatever.
It was all a plan to create Greater Serbia, Milosevic and Belgrade steam rolled the entire Serb war effort in Slovenia, Croatia,Bosnia and later Kosovo.
Hence Milosevics rightfully earned nick name "The Butcher of the Balkans",
post 24
gradec_

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#29 Jul 18, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Milosevic help them achieve it, he gave them the perfect excuse, discrimination, nationalism genocide, ethnic cleansing. He turned those who wanted to destroy Yugoslavia into freedom fighters.
Milosevic was only excuse for them

with or without Milosevic they wanted to destroy Yugoslavia

F*ck off now

Location hidden

#30 Jul 18, 2013
gradec_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Milosevic was only excuse for them
with or without Milosevic they wanted to destroy Yugoslavia
F*ck off now
Yes he just made the destruction involve bloody wars and sabotaged any chance of future reunion. He should have just let them all be independent and suffer.
VojnikCro

Maidenhead, UK

#31 Jul 18, 2013
krajina zivi wrote:
<quoted text>completely fair.....I have friends from all of former Yugoslavia and we have great times.....
Ok then sorry for any past inconvinance I may have caused you in the past....... Izvini
Vladimir Nazor

Adelaide, Australia

#32 Jul 18, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Look this thread is about Yugoslavs, why the Yugoslavs started fighting each other and are in ethnic conflict. It isn't about Korean conflicts, nor Irish conflicts, nor African conflicts, nor black-white racial conflicts, nor Arab-Israeli conflicts, nor Arab-other Arab conflicts, nor Arab-Iranian conflicts, nor Indian-Pakistani conflicts nor Turkish-Kurdish conflicts, nor Sunni-Shiite conflicts or any other muslim sectarian conflicts. If I wanted to know about those conflicts I would start threads in the respective forums. OK so lets focus on the Balkan conflicts, and you seriously aren't telling me that your answer is because others did the same.
The racial conflict isn't as a direct result of the South African wars which you mentioned, there is no Afrikaaner, British conflict anymore.
South African army during the Cold War period involved itself in its neighboring countries or former possessions wars ie; Namibia formerly known as South West Africa, Zimbabwe formerly known as Rhodesia & also Mozambique
Vladimir Nazor

Adelaide, Australia

#33 Jul 18, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hej Bratso can I ask you something ?.........
Why are you so fascinated with the conflicts & Ethnic hatred in the Balkans?(Ex Yu to be exact)
BTW this isn't a dig or an insult or anything like that, It's actually good to have an outsiders perspective on here,Someone who doesn't take sides and listens to all sides of the story.
I'm just curious as to why ??
:D
Poster Koraly is part Bulgarian from his fathers side of the family.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jul 19, 2013
Vladimir Nazor wrote:
<quoted text>Poster Koraly is part Bulgarian from his fathers side of the family.
really? how do you know? another guessing!
Vladimir Nazor

Perth, Australia

#35 Jul 19, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>really? how do you know? another guessing!
No guessing what so ever!, he told me !
VojnikCro

Maidenhead, UK

#36 Jul 19, 2013
Vladimir Nazor wrote:
<quoted text>No guessing what so ever!, he told me !
Is this you Dalmatin ?
Dalmatino

Australia

#37 Jul 19, 2013
He's no Dalmatinac, on Tito love thread he said that cvnt draza didn't deserve the death penalty, I guess the chetniks killing Dalmatinci is to his liking.
Well, he does get along with them here.
Vladimir Nazor

Perth, Australia

#38 Jul 19, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
He's no Dalmatinac, on Tito love thread he said that cvnt draza didn't deserve the death penalty, I guess the chetniks killing Dalmatinci is to his liking.
Well, he does get along with them here.
I honestly don't know much about Draza M. except for the fact that Draza Mihailovic's Cetniks signed Humanitarian & Military Logistics agreements with Pavelic's Ustasi officials & Ustasi-Para's. You Dalmatino have admitted that much about the WW2 Cetnik/Ustasa connection on other threads & posted proof to that affect.

What i'am 100% certain about is that i'am against capital punishment FULL STOP under any circumstances or having any nationality executed whether Serb or Croat, Martian or Earthling etc.etc.!!!!!

I stand by my view that Draza Mihailovic should have been put under House Arrest or Imprisonment for the rest of his natural life but not shot in cold blood.!!!!,no matter what he was accused of.!

I'am against capital punishment in all it's forms.
krajina zivi

Winnipeg, Canada

#39 Jul 19, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then sorry for any past inconvinance I may have caused you in the past....... Izvini
me to, sorry for all the bull crap from here... I don't care about dumb people and yes I will say what I am....which is my father is Serbian-Montenegrin (same) and my mother is Croatian.so like I said I cant hate Croatians but I don't like ustasas that's all I have ever said.....and don't like chetniks either if they are going to hate for what someone is....I don't care when someone is proud of who and what they are its when the racism starts then I get angry.........but don't give a crap about alvanians and never will they are pieces of sht......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Turkey helps Orthodox ? 2 hr JosMeProsloNije 2
Serbia gets EUR 102.3 million from IPA funds 4 hr russia nowhere 1
European Union is incomplete without Serbia 4 hr oh boy 1
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 12 hr Teddy 12,481
News Bosnia: Cradle of jihad 15 hr Hungarian 101 4
Turkey wants to pay Greek debt 19 hr MisterAce 5
Svim Srbistancima jebem Vidovdan... Thu JosMeProsloNije 5
More from around the web