EU gives Serbia, Montenegro and FYRoM...

EU gives Serbia, Montenegro and FYRoM visa-free travel

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Sep 16, 2009
The European Commission approved on July 15 2009 a decision to allow citizens of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia entry to Schengen countries visa-free from January 1 2010.

Citizens of the three countries who have biometric passports will be able to use the new system.

Shitpars will also get visa-free travel.....
.... but to Turkey, buaaahaha.

CCCC

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#2 Sep 16, 2009
free visa, then what? are u really that desperate to leave that country of yours!...after all the beautiful talk about it.

Since: Dec 08

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Sep 16, 2009
omg cant wait January 1 2010!!!:) Thx Serbia and thx Vuk Jeremic for helping a lot for get rid of visas for Serbia :D

Since: Dec 08

Belgrade, Serbia

#4 Sep 16, 2009
Apis wrote:
Shitpars will also get visa-free travel.....
.... but to Turkey, buaaahaha.
CCCC
lol exactly, who would accept them, they are pure vandals...good sense of humor brate CCCC lol
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 Sep 16, 2009
blimey wrote:
free visa, then what? are u really that desperate to leave that country of yours!...after all the beautiful talk about it.
No, the point is how albo shitpars are deemed and treated by the eu, they still impose visa restrictions on them, same as on Turkey:).

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#6 Sep 16, 2009
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point is how albo shitpars are deemed and treated by the eu, they still impose visa restrictions on them, same as on Turkey:).
i personally believe lifting visas for albanians may devastate the country by encouraging the whole youth in particular to abandon the country who needs them so desperately if albania wants to put behind decades of backwardness.it will help in the long run, but too late for many who aspire to a quick fix....half of albanians live abroad anyway.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 16, 2009
European Union is going to be able to arrest serb war criminals much faster and much easier. :)
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#8 Sep 17, 2009
molla e kuqe wrote:
European Union is going to be able to arrest serb war criminals much faster and much easier.:)
ha,ha go and comlain to your ex masters and allies the Turks that lalabanians are not getting visa-free travel.

CCCC
bunanub

Albania

#9 Sep 17, 2009
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
ha,ha go and comlain to your ex masters and allies the Turks that lalabanians are not getting visa-free travel.
CCCC
Very few servs will remain in Servia. They are eager to leave that sh|thole. Your natality rate is the lowest, young population is leaving... What is Servia going to do with the older people? Your territory will be wrinkled just like the old remained population.... buauuauhahaha Hit the western world servs
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#10 Sep 17, 2009
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few servs will remain in Servia. They are eager to leave that sh|thole. Your natality rate is the lowest, young population is leaving... What is Servia going to do with the older people? Your territory will be wrinkled just like the old remained population.... buauuauhahaha Hit the western world servs
loool, look who is talking, thats why the eu does not give u shitpars visa-free travel because you would all leave "independent" kosova in 1 day, stupido. The unemployment among shitpars is between 40%- 50%.
bunanub

Albania

#11 Sep 18, 2009
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
loool, look who is talking, thats why the eu does not give u shitpars visa-free travel because you would all leave "independent" kosova in 1 day, stupido. The unemployment among shitpars is between 40%- 50%.
You mean leave Kosova just like you're leaving Servia? Oh no, servy. We come back, Kosova is like a magnet for Albanian population whereas it has the opposite effect for servs, because it does not belong to them.
What do you do? You speak about unemployment in Kosova, whereas you are all day in this forum. Are you paid to be in this forum? hahahaha servy servy. No wonder!
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#12 Sep 18, 2009
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean leave Kosova just like you're leaving Servia? Oh no, servy. We come back, Kosova is like a magnet for Albanian population whereas it has the opposite effect for servs, because it does not belong to them.
What do you do? You speak about unemployment in Kosova, whereas you are all day in this forum. Are you paid to be in this forum? hahahaha servy servy. No wonder!
Is it by incident that you shitpars are excluded from visa-free travel to eu, a big NO.
You have a very bad reputation as drug-pushers, criminals, involved in prostitution, abductions,,, just to name a few.
Nobody likes you albo shitpars. Maybe only your ex masters and allies the turks.

You shitpars are late comers to kosovo, there is not one single 100 year old building in kosovo to prove your existance there in the Middle Ages, while kosovo is dotted with serbian churches and monasteries from 12th & 13th centuries.

CCCC
bunanub

Albania

#13 Sep 18, 2009
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it by incident that you shitpars are excluded from visa-free travel to eu, a big NO.
You have a very bad reputation as drug-pushers, criminals, involved in prostitution, abductions,,, just to name a few.
Nobody likes you albo shitpars. Maybe only your ex masters and allies the turks.
You shitpars are late comers to kosovo, there is not one single 100 year old building in kosovo to prove your existance there in the Middle Ages, while kosovo is dotted with serbian churches and monasteries from 12th & 13th centuries.
CCCC
Servy, even what you say about Albanians is true, it is not worse than killing innocent civilian people and starting 4 wars in a decade. Am I right, or am I right? Your leaders (people who you elected to lead your nation) are rottening in jail. This makes one wonder what kind of a nation are you. You voted those criminals twice. You have killed women and children and older people. No one wants to live with you in the Balkans. You are a black hole in the map. So servy, I am consoling you again.... I am so sorry you are a serv.
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#14 Sep 18, 2009
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Servy, even what you say about Albanians is true, it is not worse than killing innocent civilian people and starting 4 wars in a decade. Am I right, or am I right? Your leaders (people who you elected to lead your nation) are rottening in jail. This makes one wonder what kind of a nation are you. You voted those criminals twice. You have killed women and children and older people. No one wants to live with you in the Balkans. You are a black hole in the map. So servy, I am consoling you again.... I am so sorry you are a serv.
As if albanian shitpars came out innocent from the war. Shitpar criminals took out body organs from people and sold them on the illegal international market. Even Carla del Ponte from the Haque wrote a book about it.

The war is over 10 years now but albo shitpars continue with their criminal activities all over Europe. Thats why no visa-travel for you, sorry. Try Turkey.
bunanub

Albania

#15 Sep 18, 2009
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
As if albanian shitpars came out innocent from the war. Shitpar criminals took out body organs from people and sold them on the illegal international market. Even Carla del Ponte from the Haque wrote a book about it.
The war is over 10 years now but albo shitpars continue with their criminal activities all over Europe. Thats why no visa-travel for you, sorry. Try Turkey.
Servy, you have no proof that organs were sold by Albanians, while serb crimes in Kosova have been proved. That's why all your leaders are found guilty and rottening in prison.
You have been a state for more than how many years? And is just now that you gained this visa free travel. This is to be embarrased. Kosova is a new country, one year old. Stick to this forum, we'll talk about visa free travel for Kosovars in a year or so.
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#16 Sep 18, 2009
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Servy, you have no proof that organs were sold by Albanians, while serb crimes in Kosova have been proved. That's why all your leaders are found guilty and rottening in prison.
You have been a state for more than how many years? And is just now that you gained this visa free travel. This is to be embarrased. Kosova is a new country, one year old. Stick to this forum, we'll talk about visa free travel for Kosovars in a year or so.
There is ample proof about attrocities made by KLA albanian terrorists.

Wishful thinking of bunanadubm, why then did albania not get visa-free travel, it exists from 1912.

Since: Jan 09

Pristina, Serbia

#17 Sep 18, 2009
organs? what do you mean?
you wanna say the agents which serbian gov sent to buy ^witnesses^ and false declarations.
prove:?
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
As if albanian shitpars came out innocent from the war. Shitpar criminals took out body organs from people and sold them on the illegal international market. Even Carla del Ponte from the Haque wrote a book about it.
The war is over 10 years now but albo shitpars continue with their criminal activities all over Europe. Thats why no visa-travel for you, sorry. Try Turkey.

Since: Jan 09

Pristina, Serbia

#18 Sep 18, 2009
you aren't updated ,the fairytale about organs is finished as a lie after the 3 serbian agents are in prison in prishtina.
----------
Conversation:

Agent 1: You win 60,000-70,000 Euros. This is a done deal. Money is not an issue. There is a procedure how the money is allocated

Citizen: Is he a state’s official?

SerbianAgent 1: Yes, he is.

Citizen: Who gives the money? The state, or…?

SerbianAgent 1: Yes, the state does.

Citizen: Serbia?

SebrianAgent 1: Yes, Serbia. Do you know how much it cost to us to pay a person who gave the information that his organ (kidney) was transplanted – 300,000 Euros, I swear to God.

http://www.newkosovareport.com/200908121882/S...
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
As if albanian shitpars came out innocent from the war. Shitpar criminals took out body organs from people and sold them on the illegal international market. Even Carla del Ponte from the Haque wrote a book about it.
The war is over 10 years now but albo shitpars continue with their criminal activities all over Europe. Thats why no visa-travel for you, sorry. Try Turkey.

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#19 Sep 18, 2009
alba,
were you involved in selling serbian peckers too ?

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#20 Sep 18, 2009
pesky the real deal wrote:
alba,
were you involved in selling serbian peckers too ?
pesk the excitable trash......

http://video.google.com/videoplay... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will Court for KLA crimes against civilians bri... 1 hr lol 0
Srbin izbo dvoje ljudi na autobuskoj stanici 5 hr about time 1
Šibenik: Hrvati brutalno prebili Srbina 5 hr about time 1
Jovanović: Da sam premijer, priznao bih Ko... 5 hr about time 1
News Thousands of Invaders Are Walking into Europe, ... 6 hr SunceTiJebem 11
Za Amerikance Srbija je Sibir 12 hr serbs are iranians 1
Dacic thanks Iran for "principled position on K... 12 hr serbs are iranians 1
More from around the web