why most serbians women are bitchy and evil?

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2012
IN MY HOME YOWN MOST OF THEM ARE FROM MONTENEGROS BUT THEY ARE SERBIANS BUT THEY ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND SNEAKY UGLY BITCHES WHO ACT SO RUDE AND TWO FACED WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS CALL ME RACIST AND ALL BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST EUROPEANS OTHERS DON'T LIKE THEM!
SERBIANS ARE EVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
IN MY HOME YOWN MOST OF THEM ARE FROM MONTENEGROS BUT THEY ARE SERBIANS BUT THEY ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND SNEAKY UGLY BITCHES WHO ACT SO RUDE AND TWO FACED WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS CALL ME RACIST AND ALL BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST EUROPEANS OTHERS DON'T LIKE THEM!
LOL HAHAHAHA IT'S TRUE
I piss on dead tAlbanians

Scranton, PA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Why are you talking to yourself albanian idiot?

Look at your albanian sl..ts, 8000 of them married Serbs a year ago mostly because of the benefit.
SERBIANS ARE EVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I piss on dead tAlbanians wrote:
Why are you talking to yourself albanian idiot?
Look at your albanian sl..ts, 8000 of them married Serbs a year ago mostly because of the benefit.
no bitch with my sister alot os serbians are so dam hairy like you your face is so hairy it looked like an @ss of a gorilla
serbian model

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Perun

Serbia

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Its not true. There are all kinds of women.
Perun

Serbia

#7 Jul 19, 2012
I even met a good looking Albanian woman. That means that she didn't have lower jaw more in front than upper jaw, like the most of Albo woman.
Strahd

Australia

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Perun wrote:
I even met a good looking Albanian woman. That means that she didn't have lower jaw more in front than upper jaw, like the most of Albo woman.
Bitchy ????

Two regular anti-Serb Siptar females feature strongly on Topix and they take the cake on bitchyness and evil, but so the Siptar males.

Yeah, noticed that Siptar characteristic with the jaw, kind of apish or goblinoid as in fantasy orc creatures, but it may be due to inbreeding practises and unsual siptar Turk mixings.
serbians are evil

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitchy ????
Two regular anti-Serb Siptar females feature strongly on Topix and they take the cake on bitchyness and evil, but so the Siptar males.
Yeah, noticed that Siptar characteristic with the jaw, kind of apish or goblinoid as in fantasy orc creatures, but it may be due to inbreeding practises and unsual siptar Turk mixings.
serbians are bitchy and ugly
SERBIAN BEAUTY

Belgrade, Serbia

#11 Sep 2, 2012
I AM A SERBIAN WOMAN, I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL HATE THEM. THEY ARE NOT UGLY! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN CAME FROM SERBIA. BWE ARE NOT BITCHY AND UGLY...please..shut the f**k up!!!
I LOVE SERBIA! <3
UglyAlvanianWhor e

Slovenia

#12 Sep 2, 2012
how alvanians look
SERBIANS ARE EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>no bitch with my sister alot os serbians are so dam hairy like you your face is so hairy it looked like an @ss of a gorilla
UglyAlvanianWhor e

Slovenia

#13 Sep 2, 2012
how alvanians look
bluemist rocks wrote:
IN MY HOME YOWN MOST OF THEM ARE FROM ALBANIA BUT THEY ARE ALBANIANS BUT THEY ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND SNEAKY UGLY BITCHES WHO ACT SO RUDE AND TWO FACED WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS CALL ME RACIST AND ALL BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST EUROPEANS OTHERS DON'T LIKE THEM!
UglyAlvanianWhor e

Slovenia

#14 Sep 2, 2012
what????
serbians are evil wrote:
<quoted text> alvanians are bitchy and ugly
VukovarBattleAnn iversary

Slovenia

#15 Sep 2, 2012
serbian model wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TjzMDTbvxzk&feature=relat ed
diroguevara

Lija, Malta

#16 Sep 2, 2012
They're sexy they can be bit..hy as much as they like, albanina taliban shepard
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#17 Sep 2, 2012
Cause they know we going to shoot you all up. At least mine do know that. Heeh. Bam bam bam (-2) on you dumbasses trying to disrespect. Or slit em up and ask em do to it again then wait 5 min for a answer. If you do it right you will be gon out the door in 2. 2? Oh damn, I meant 1. Out.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Girls are know are nice. But can they defend themselves? Oh yes!
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Because Orthodoxy is a failed religion, which doesn't anymore lead people towards raising families at the proper age, as it should do.

Serbs are jealous of Albanians that they usually have 4 - 5 children, but having 4 - 5 children is in fact much more normal than having 0 - 1 kids, as is the case of Serbian women.
diroguevara

Sliema, Malta

#20 Sep 2, 2012
What does Orthodoxy have to do with how many children anyone has? Blame the poverty, people dont have the money to support kids.

catholic religion is a failed religion ever since pope started to show devil's horns with his lil hand, have ties with illuminati and wear 666 cap on his head. Many catholics are either becoming atheists or attending at Orthodox Churches
OPS

Slovenia

#21 Sep 2, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
Because Orthodoxy is a failed religion, which doesn't anymore lead people towards raising families at the proper age, as it should do.
Serbs are jealous of Albanians that they usually have 4 - 5 children, but having 4 - 5 children is in fact much more normal than having 0 - 1 kids, as is the case of Serbian women.
subhuman be quiet

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Countriesby...

albania 0 - 1 kids
and your country 0 - 1 kids

hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
22 godine od zločina u Štrpcima 10 hr SerbosEvildoers 1
Remarks With Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic 15 hr wow 1
Čupić: U srpskoj politici nema morala 15 hr jok bre 1
Serbia wants strategic partnership with USA 15 hr jok bre 1
114.000 Serbs received Hungarian citizenship 15 hr wow 1
Srpski đaci uče da Kosovo nije u Srbiji 15 hr hahaha 1
21 Christian executed by Islamic State ! 20 hr Nandrelle 56
More from around the web