Kosovo Albanians celebrate Haradinaj's acquittal

Full story: B92

Breaking news in all electronic media in Kosovo on Thursday morning was the acquittal of ex-Kosovo Liberation Army commander Ramush Haradinaj.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012

“97+ or 50% +1”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 29, 2012
PRIShTINA -- Breaking news in all electronic media in Kosovo on Thursday morning was the acquittal of ex-Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) commander Ramush Haradinaj.

Haradinaj will arrive in Prishtina in the evening.

The authorities set up large screens across the city where citizens were able to watch the delivery of the verdict in the Hague Tribunal. Posters and banners with Haradinaj’s photos can be seen all over Prishtina.

After he was acquitted, celebrations and fireworks were organized in Kosovo. Shots from firearms could also be heard.

Among the citizens who gathered in the city were top officials of the Alliance for the Future of Kosovo (AAK).

“We are more than satisfied with the verdict. A formal welcome and involvement of Haradinaj in a political life of Kosovo on a very responsible level will not follow,” said Haradinaj’s advisor Besnik Tahiri.

The citizens are wearing T-shirts with Haradinaj’s photos and writings “A leader who keeps his word”.

According to some speculations, Haradinaj could be the next prime minister of Kosovo.

Haradinaj was acquitted of all charges for crimes against Serbs and other non-Albanian civilians from March 1 until September 30, 1998 in Kosovo.
Dalmastralija

Madliena, Malta

#2 Nov 29, 2012
We are not suprised at all, western scum and jews run Europe and they don't like Serbs very much. We knew butcher's gonna be free a week ago

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
free education for servs

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Nov 29, 2012
It's not the KOSOVA ALBANIANSs who celebrating......it's the servs WHO ARE CELEBRATING THE HARDEST - this gives servs more heroes to worship, like GOTOVINA, TUDJMAN, ANA MLADIC
Dalmastralija wrote:
We are not suprised at all, western scum and jews run Europe and they don't like Serbs very much. We knew butcher's gonna be free a week ago
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
free education 4 kurbats

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#4 Nov 29, 2012
kurbats worship UDBA ,Josip Broz Tito,Simo Dubajic,Momcilo Djujic
and of course Vukovar Hero Miroslav Radic
free education for servs wrote:
It's not the KOSOVA ALBANIANSs who celebrating......it's the servs WHO ARE CELEBRATING THE HARDEST - this gives servs more heroes to worship, like GOTOVINA, TUDJMAN, ANA MLADIC
<quoted text>
Ijanderson977

Madliena, Malta

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Stop repeating the same nonsense 24/7 croat pedophile it's boring. Like a broken record.
free education for servs

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Nov 29, 2012
All I am doing is providing free education for all the brainwashed underpriveleged servs - I believe in helping others......IN LIFE IT'S GOOD TO GIVE TO THE POOR, NEEDY AND RETARDED PEOPLE

SHIT-NIKS like your youself and the kid on WELFARE FROM LJUBLJANA need to be tauaght the real truth - not the CIGANSKA PROPAGANDA THEY'VE BEEN BOUGHT UP WITH.
Ijanderson977 wrote:
Stop repeating the same nonsense 24/7 croat pedophile it's boring. Like a broken record.
BLEIBURG

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Nov 29, 2012
only dead kurbat is good kurbat.also second best kurbats are in bleiburg
dumb retarded kurbats dont know what is anal
free education for servs wrote:
All I am doing is providing free education for all the brainwashed underpriveleged servs - I believe in helping others......IN LIFE IT'S GOOD TO GIVE TO THE POOR, NEEDY AND RETARDED PEOPLE
SHIT-NIKS like your youself and the kid on WELFARE FROM LJUBLJANA need to be tauaght the real truth - not the CIGANSKA PROPAGANDA THEY'VE BEEN BOUGHT UP WITH.
<quoted text>
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Haradinaj is innocent like Gotovina and Markac. Servian cannot do anything just keep crying since 1389

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Go home.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
the Croats and Kosovars are innocent, while the serbis are guilty war criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croatia Accuses Serbia of Genocide at UN Court (Mar '14) 7 min BJ4me 955
Do you support Islamic State (ISIS) or United S... 20 min Domination 2
Pope Francis explains why he chose Albania 2 hr sava 41
why are servs such hypocrite animals ? 2 hr sugga daddy127 6
Why i hate Serbs ? (Jun '13) 3 hr sugga daddy127 184
Merkel choses Albania, Serbs furious 3 hr sugga daddy127 65
Serbian PM: We lied that Kosovo is ours (Dec '13) 3 hr sugga daddy127 65
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 3 hr Peter_Griffin 1,146
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••