Serbs, get your filthy prostitutes out of Kosovo!

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Aug 2, 2012
M.S. prostitute from Nis, which was among the 40 women arrested during a police action, confessed that she worked on the premise of a Kosovo, where most of the guests were Albanians. "I won by 100 euros per night, only to accompany them. Nobody has treated me bad. I always had a Passport with me and I could leave when I wanted, like the other girls. But profit kept me there, "she confessed.

http://www.gazetaexpress.com/...
I piss on dead tAlbanians

Scranton, PA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Right, Kosovo already has many albanian prostitutes amongst whom is you as well, what's the matter, afraid of little competition buhaha?

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Keep your diseased prostitutes out of Kosovo Cedo, now when Serbia has the visa liberalization they can continue their work in the streets of Europe, they`ll probable get more money. You serbs keep barking all day long how the Albanians are poor and don`t have money but obviously that`s not what your women are saying.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
The headline reads: "Serbs, get your filthy prostitutes out of Kosovo!". But, Kosovo, technically, is really a part of Serbia. Hence, Serbian prostitutes are still on Serbian soil.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#5 Aug 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
The headline reads: "Serbs, get your filthy prostitutes out of Kosovo!". But, Kosovo, technically, is really a part of Serbia. Hence, Serbian prostitutes are still on Serbian soil.
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/294760/Milo...

http://www.kurir-info.rs/komersant-kosovo-izg...
ARJANI

Tirana, Albania

#6 Sep 9, 2014
DIRTY SERBIAN SLUTS, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, GOING WITH EVERY MEN FOR JUST 10 EUROS
KosovoVojvodinaA reSerbian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Sep 9, 2014
Kosovo was , is and always Will be province of Serbia

srbosjek

Albania

#8 Sep 10, 2014
KosovoVojvodinaArenotservian wrote:
Kosovo was , is and always Will be province of Albania
you are mrtav once I find your real infos...
Kosovo is Serbia

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Sep 11, 2014
Origin of the name Kosovo is a of Serbian Slavic origin.There is nothing Shiptaric in Kosovo or in name Kosovo itself

Kosovo is Serbia
srbosjek

Albania

#10 Sep 11, 2014
Kosovo is not servia wrote:
Origin of the name Kosovo is not of a servbian Slavic origin.There is nothing servian in Kosovo or in name Kosovo itself
Kosovo is Albania
Come to Kosova to make you face the reality. I am your death serv. Mutiliating and impaling a serv is a saint thing...
Kosovo is Serbia

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 Sep 11, 2014
srbosjek wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to Kosova to make you face the reality. I am your death serv. Mutiliating and impaling a serv is a saint thing...
Give me your name surname email address and telephone number and i Will come
srbosjek

Albania

#12 Sep 11, 2014
Kosovo is not servia wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your name surname email address and telephone number and i Will come
Everybody knows you will not come jebem ti sve zive i mrtve. Just pick a place wherever and whener wuthin the territory of the Republic of Kosova i ja cu da te ubijem in front of everybody... a place serv ?
Kosovo is Serbia

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#13 Sep 11, 2014
srbosjek wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows you will not come jebem ti sve zive i mrtve. Just pick a place wherever and whener wuthin the territory of the Republic of Kosova i ja cu da te ubijem in front of everybody... a place serv ?
Give me your address name surname telephone number and email , i Will come to your apartment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 41 min evuchka 12,348
Serbs now burning own homes :D 11 hr Hungarian 101 2
Poll Kosovo Shiptar executes Syrian soldier with Baz... 13 hr lol 0
Najjača proslava Oluje: Vojna parada u Zagrebu... 18 hr jebeni srbi 1
EU spas od ruskog maltretiranja 19 hr jebeni srbi 1
Nikolić vraća Srbiju 42 godine unazad 19 hr jebeni srbi 1
Zaplenjena tona droge, uhapen Srbin Thu jebeni srbi 1
More from around the web