How was Stern des Sudens Exposed as a...

How was Stern des Sudens Exposed as an impotent 45 year old Internet dater?

Created by Dalmatino on Mar 4, 2013

30 votes

Click on an option to vote

A hot Serb woman called his bluff - he got scared

He can only achieve virtual erections

He abused her publicly to avoid his humiliation

Bragged about his 'size' - She confirms it's tiny

Dalmatino

Australia

#1 Mar 4, 2013
hehehe she said that his little pipi couldn't even be seen on the webcam, summer holiday meeting cancelled! lolol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Niksic, Montenegro

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Granate na Hrvate.

Hrvate na Kravate.

Dubrovnik in 1990s....ha ha ha...
Strahd

Brunswick West, Australia

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Interesting, and if we can have the link to where a so called 'hot Serb woman called his bluff'.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Serbs vs Croats vs Albanians
Haha, this is so funny. Btw Strahd make sure you read the article I sent you
Strahd

Brunswick West, Australia

#5 Mar 4, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Serbs vs Croats vs Albanians
Haha, this is so funny. Btw Strahd make sure you read the article I sent you
I promise I will. I have backlogged it, but just want to finish this case.
Dalmatino

Mentone, Australia

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Strahd's busy, he's curious to know why Serbian women aren't living in chastity now that he married a non Serb hehehe what a catch gone begging :0)
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Approaching summer, impotence will once again plague Stern des Sudens after spending the entire winter arranging internet date meetings.
Very shortly women from around the world will be receiving abusive messages to avoid contact.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Stern des Sudens you still haven't answered my question.

You attack Dalmatino for running away, yet we are still to hear about your war.experiences
Strahd

Mentone, Australia

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Lets assume that it was the case. The turd played a virtual romance fantasy role for two years. What a dickless sht.

Had I been single, she in the region and good, I would have opened up an account and made sure to PM, meet up and seal the deal in a month or two.

Fact is, one Stern is a impotent fck with erectile problems and number two he is an ugly little fat imbecile that would have revolted any woman had they seen the reality.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Strahd, I am no expert on the issue, but if this Serb girl really flirted with an antiSerb Albanian for 2 years online, then she was either incredibly naive or desperate.

But something stinks very fishy, and its not Prishtina.
Strahd

Mentone, Australia

#11 Mar 10, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Strahd, I am no expert on the issue, but if this Serb girl really flirted with an antiSerb Albanian for 2 years online, then she was either incredibly naive or desperate.
But something stinks very fishy, and its not Prishtina.
Everything with Stern stinks of fish, including 'prishtina'.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#12 Mar 10, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Stern des Sudens you still haven't answered my question.
You attack Dalmatino for running away, yet we are still to hear about your war.experiences
Stern des Sudens impotent Albanian is talking out of his receiving a55hole, I was born in Australia and went on holidays there for the first tome on 2007, Sterm the Turk was old enough, he didn't fight but instead mutilated innocent Serb civilians for their organs, a typical black market trade there and the way in which he still is able to finance his unemployed internet life.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#13 Mar 10, 2013
I was meant to say *and its not just Prishtina
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Strahd wrote:
a virtual romance fantasy .
Fact is, one Stern is a impotent fck with erectile problems and number two he is an ugly little fat imbecile that would have revolted any woman had they seen the reality.
Very true, Stern des Sudens is also a paedophile.
Remember to use his full name in posts, anyone using his nik on Google will get the latest info and quotes from him such as

Stern des Sudens paedophile
Stern des Sudens impotent
Stern des Sudens internet dater
Stern des Sudens accepts Kosovo is Serbia
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Stern des Sudens, 45 year old internet dater, impotent, and a woman basher - mainly due to impotence problems.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#16 Mar 11, 2013
lol 45 year old Stern des Sudens impotent internet dater calls others older to deflect from the truth about his mid life crisis with erection problems hehe can't get it up lololol I suppose the donkeys are in danger too now, they can't complain.
Dalmatino

Rye, Australia

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Where is 45 year old Sperm des Guta ?

Is he having a day off to visit the donkey ranch?
Dalmatino

Australia

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Albanian pederasty, a topic name with standard referenced works being a strong cultural tradition, was the cause.
When she said she was 31 he originally thought she said 13. This caused him great anger hehehe
Dalmatino

Australia

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Once again the old gypsy looking fat turk with skinny arms is "typing" (like a little secretary) how manly he is and how he will satisfy dome woman.

This happened a while ago with a pretty young Serbian girl, all went well until she mentioned a rendezvous over summer. Stern des Sudens impotence couldn't be hidden by the big manly words he'd been typing and the internet love affair was doomed because typing on a keyboard about taking a woman is not the same as satisfying one in reality hahaha The funniest Topix thing to ever happen, except for his vile abuse of the lady - but it was to be expected.
Usrashe sa Cera

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#20 Dec 16, 2013
His mother was f*cked by the black c*cks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 6 hr SunceTiJebemKrvavo 112
News The Clintons Celebrated, But Likely a Disaster ... 11 hr Strahd 2
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 12 hr Strahd 385
News U.S. vice-president, Russian PM to visit Belgra... Thu Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Serbians divided over EU integration: research Thu Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Two Syrians confess to murdering Serbian man in... Thu Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Ukraine's vice PM says her country won't recogn... Thu Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web