Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concerns in Serbia

Jul 11, 2013 Full story: SETimes news 3,191

The signing of a status of forces agreement between Kosovo and Albania promises to bolster co-operation between the two countries, but has raised security concerns in neighbouring Serbia.

Full Story
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3262 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In these days , everyone in the planet earth f*ck Albanian prostitutes , from Saudi Arabia Israel Turkey to the Serbia Russia Germany Italy and to the USA UK and south America
You can bark all you like servian subhuman but history and reality speaks otherwise. Servian prosties consumed turks like no tomorrow
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3263 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>30.000 Albanian prostitutes in Europe
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TVE92...
10 euros and jeans, its upgrade really because in ottoman time the servian prosties gave it for free.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3264 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In Kosovo war 1998/1999, NATO/USA , Albanian Terrorists KLA and regular Albania army from Albania together failed to defeat Serbian Army
World: Europe
Last KLA stronghold falls to Serbs
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/151950.stm
Kosovo fighting dies out after rebel loss
http://reliefweb.int/report/serbia/kosovo-fig...
How many propaganda movies has Servia made about Kosov war? How many has Albania-0. That clearly proves who did what. Thats why you cry and bch about organ harvesting
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3265 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>10 euros and jeans, its upgrade really because in ottoman time the servian prosties gave it for free.
We can f*ck Alvanian prostitutes for 2 or 3 euros
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3266 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>How many propaganda movies has Servia made about Kosov war? How many has Albania-0. That clearly proves who did what. Thats why you cry and bch about organ harvesting
I dont think that BBC and ReliefWeb are Serbian propaganda websites you little retarded inbred Alvanian
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3267 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You can bark all you like servian subhuman but history and reality speaks otherwise. Servian prosties consumed turks like no tomorrow
There are 8.000 Alvanian prostitutes in Italy alone.Dont forget that Turks f*cked Alvanian women for 600 years
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3269 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>We can f*ck Alvanian prostitutes for 2 or 3 euros
More like your sister you fk inbreed mongol. Not that is uncomon in serbia
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3270 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 8.000 Alvanian prostitutes in Italy alone.Dont forget that Turks f*cked Alvanian women for 600 years
haaaaaaaaa wtf you talking from 1360-1900s Servias main export to turkey was its slutty putanas. I dont know what history you read but read again. Servia next to Gayrece was champion at providing putanas for the turks.
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3271 Jul 23, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>haaaaaaaaa wtf you talking from 1360-1900s ALVANIAN main export to turkey was its slutty putanas. I dont know what history you read but read again. ALVANIA was champion at providing putanas for the turks.
From 1299 to 1923 Ottomans screwed every single Alvanian female
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3272 Jul 23, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>More like your sister you fk inbreed mongol. Not that is uncomon in serbia
I gangbang Alvanian females.Why should i fk my sister? I am not Alvanian inbred

“nonpatris nonfilvs nonspiritus”

Since: Jul 14

Byzantium/Apocalypolis

#3273 Jul 23, 2014
in nomines wrote:
here is a nice letter from the moderate Ottoman Sultan during the imaginary moderate period to the people of Vienna:
Mehmets IV Letter of Surrender
We will destroy your little country with our army. Above all we order you to wait for us at your residence in the city of Vienna so we can decapitate you. We will exterminate you and all of your followers. Children and grown-ups will be exposed to the most atrocious tortures before being put to end in the most vicious way imaginable. Your little empire I will take from you and its entire population I will sweep off the earth.
Second letter feb 1683
For I declare unto you, I will make myself your master pursue you from east to west and trample under feet with my horses all that is acceptable and pleasant in your eyes. For I have resolved to ruin both you and your people and to leave your empire a commemoration of my most dreadful sword. It will be a pleasure for me to publically establish my religion and to pursue your crucified god whose wrath I fear not. Nor do I fear his coming to your assistance to deliver you out of my hand. I will, according to my good pleasure, put your sacred priests to the plow and rape your nuns. Forsake your religion or else I will give order to consume you with fire. Sultan Mehmed IV Feb 20th 1683.
The main reasons for moderation after the 1st world war were military and economic weakness. Had Germany won the 1st world war and allowed the Ottomans to maintain their Caliphate we would possibly have seen a strengthened and belligerent Islamic empire. Even with the dismantling of the Caliphate we saw the raw brutality of the Armenian and Syrian genocides neither of which have even been acknowledged let alone apologized for.

----------
Michael Coren & Douglas Murray: Radicalization of Westeners
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“nonpatris nonfilvs nonspiritus”

Since: Jul 14

Byzantium/Apocalypolis

#3274 Jul 23, 2014
Troysky Aga Petros

Edmonton, Canada

#3275 Jul 23, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/turkey/TRORS...

The recent discovery of Muhammad's (I Run Out Of Phrases To Praise Ye With) tomb and remains indicate that he may have started his political career to compensate for his undersize penis. Scholars at the "Islamic and Discordian Studies Institute", doing a bio-reconstruction of the politician's body, found that his member would have measured just an inch-and-a-half erect, not enough to satisfy any full-grown woman. This was one (but not the only) reason why the political Boss preferred to copulate with youngsters, midgets, Jinn, and other small mammals. This so-called "Muhammadian Complex" also explains why he forbade his party members to draw or paint his likeness. Scholars agree that his fear of discovery also accounts for Muhammad's (May No Man Question Why He Must Postfix Your Name With Praise) preference for layng hundreds of rules and regulations on his fans. In the words of their final report: "Muhammad (My Friend, It's Time To Tell The World) figured if he could keep his voter's mind's and bodies running-around like trained monkeys then they would have little or no time left to notice his small joystick."
Troysky Aga Petros

Edmonton, Canada

#3276 Jul 23, 2014
The findings seem pretty conclusive...
Both were illiterate.
Both nailed their wife when she was a kid.
Both of their homes became shrines after their deaths.
Elvis built his career on rock. Muhammad (May Your Followers Never Suffer Puns) built his career on a rock.
Elvis had a secretary named Lincoln, Muhammad (&#1587;&#1576;&#1 581;&#1575;&#1606; &#1585;&#1576;&#16 09; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1610;&#1605;& #1583;&#1604; &#1609; &#1608;&#1576;&#15 81;&#1571;&#1593;& #1576;&#1609; &#1575; &#1604;&#1593;&#15 92;&#1576;&#1581;& #1575;&#1606; &#1585;) had a secretary named Abdullah.
Both sported the coolest lambchop sideburns ever, Muhammad's (We All Think You're Really Cool) were extended so far downwards that they were indistinguishable from a full length beard.
Both were secret dyed-in-camel's-wool Evangelical Christian fanatics/political operatives.
Troysky Aga Petros

Edmonton, Canada

#3277 Jul 23, 2014
Fatwah section

You are there, infidel dogs. Just between "Camel Lovers" and "Americans"

In the name of Allah (Doubleplus Peace Be Unto Him), the most gracious, priests be upon him

Writers and readers of this article are considered to be infidels of the worst kind, as foretold by the sacred Jihadist Infidel Hierarchy Advocacy Decree (also known as JIHA'D). You are the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, you are as bad as those who dine on pigs drenched in wine, while seated on top of cartoons of the prophet, fleese be upon him.

It is thereby that we decree that the writers and readers of this article are to be banished to hell immediately, and to serve there two consecutive internal damnation segregations before being allowed to return here.
Anti Hoxhallaristocra t

Edmonton, Canada

#3278 Jul 23, 2014
The Guise of the Anti-Muhammed

A winning smile, a fake beard and an expertly wrapped turban? The Anti-Muhammed is a clever bastard indeed

No one, not even the most clever and wise imams of Mecca, know exactly what the Anti-Muhammed will look like, if and when he appears. This is even some confusion as to whether the Anti-Muhammed will be male, as it would simply make sense for the Anti-Muhammed to be an attractive, literate, intelligent, and thoroughly pleasant woman. However, since imagining women is strictly forbidden by the Qur'an, the Anti-Muhammed is widely considered to be a man by Muslims, on pain of eternal damnation.

According to Imam al-Duresh of Dubai, the Anti-Muhammed will be "...a white guy, of course, though he could be Chinese. I'm not exactly sure about that. But, unlike the real Muhammed, he will be short. And he will have no beard. He will probably have glasses, and his trade will be accounting. Yes, he will be an accountant, or work in a bank or something like that. Come to think of it, he will be a Jew. Yes, a big, fat, greedy Jew. May Allah save us!"

But not so fast, cautions Imam Salashfar of Detroit, who argues "[a] big, fat, greedy Jew? This is ridiculous - a good Muslim could see him a mile away and pelt him accordingly with stones as soon as he drew close. No, the Anti-Muhammed will look just like any other Muslim. But, you will know him because he will have no facial hair. No beard, no nothing. Even his sideburns will be reasonably trimmed. This will be his mark."

But not so fast, cautions Imam Salam-Dran of Minneapolis, who argues "The anti-Muhammed will not look like a Muslim nor a Jew. He will come from the heartland of heathen west bearing a weapon whose roar will sound like the voice of the Angel of Death. He will also be a giant man with skin like iron that no bomb can harm."

The differences in these descriptions highlight how difficult it will be to identify the Anti-Muhammed when he darkens your prayer mat, and it is this ambiguousness that frightens Muslims the most.

"Oh!" cries Iraqi insurgent and Sunni Muslim Ahmed Mustafa as he loads another 81mm mortar round to fire at a Shiite mosque in Baghdad, "Allah save us from the nefarious Anti-Muhammed! His arrival will bring happiness, tolerance, and even peace to the Muslim world or if we resist he will wipe out all of us in his so called Holy Crusade. Such a thing cannot be allowed to pass either way!"
Anti Hoxhallaristocra t

Edmonton, Canada

#3279 Jul 23, 2014
Fear of the coming of the Anti-Muhammed leads invariably to Anti-Muhammed Trials, which are described as "witch hunts" by their detractors and "a good old time" by those that participate in them. Suspected Anti-Muhammeds are rounded up, given a cursory trial by an imam or ulama, and summarily beheaded.

The largest such recorded incidence of an Anti-Muhammed Trial is April 14th, 1957, in which a Palestinian refugee camp in southern Lebanon accused a neighboring Palestinian refugee camp of being made entirely of Anti-Muhammeds. Apparently forgetting that the Anti-Muhammed is not a woman or almost certainly isn't a child, over 2,000 Palestinian men, women and children were tried and executed by their peers. The cleric in charge of the trial was recorded as saying "That solves everything! Who wants some wine?", at which point he was summarily beheaded as well.

Islamic legend tells that the Anti-Muhammed will most likely be done in by an explosion not actually meant for him, one of the many reasons terrorists use indiscriminate bombings to further their political agenda. Whatever the hell that is. However more and more cleric's are beginning to question whether the Anti-Muhammed can even be hurt in such a fashion
Anti Hoxhallaristocra t

Edmonton, Canada

#3280 Jul 23, 2014
There is some confusion over whether or not the Anti-Muhammed is, in fact, Jesus Christ. "He most certainly is not Jesus," snorts Father Moe Lestor of St. Barnaby's Cathedral, "Jesus hired the Anti-Muhammed so as to concentrate on Christian's needs."

Furthermore, religious scholars point out that were Jesus to be the Anti-Muhammed, Muslims, and certainly the rest of the God-fearing world would have a lot more to worry about, such as The Rapture and the ending of man's time on Earth, among other things. Biblical things.
Imam Hazen-Ben Sober was quoted as saying "Jesus cannot be the Anti-Muhammed, for the Qur'an lists him as a Prophet before Muhammed. How can the Anti-Muhammed be born before Muhammed? I mean, Chewbacca lives on Endor, it does not make sense. Here I am talking about Prophets of Allah and I am mentioning a Wookie, that does not make sense. The whole Jesus is the Anti-Muhammed does not make sense. Besides everyone knows that Mr. T is most likely to be the Anti-Muhammed, or perhaps William Shatner, then again maybe it was Ghandi? Ah well, a Fatwa on them all, Infidels!"
Barbarian

Slovenia

#3281 Jul 24, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Gayreke Slave Number of servian rats entering albania in 98 = 0. Serv subhumans never came back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v8tl06UMVuAXX
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3282 Jul 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Novak's father is a Montenegrin and a Croatian ... (Jul '11) 3 hr Ljubi Cedo is a G... 290
Croats bought biggest Serbian brands 4 hr wow 1
albanians on topix serbia?? 4 hr Edward 24
Recognition of Independent Kosovo Crucial for S... 4 hr wow 1
Slave means Slav? 4 hr Edward 1
FM: Better ties with African Union states 4 hr wow 1
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 5 hr BJ4me 11,614
Illyrians(indigenous balkan nation) - percentag... 15 hr The Clarifier 182
More from around the web