Albania-Kosovo military agreement rai...

Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concerns in Serbia

There are 3184 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concerns in Serbia. In it, SETimes news reports that:

The signing of a status of forces agreement between Kosovo and Albania promises to bolster co-operation between the two countries, but has raised security concerns in neighbouring Serbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3249 Jul 21, 2014
Serbia Uber shiptars wrote:
<quoted text>
Houses and whole villages reduced to ashes, unarmed and innocent populations massacred en masse, incredible acts of violence, pillage and brutality of every kind — such were the means which were employed and are still being employed by the Serbo-Montenegrin soldiery, with a view to the entire transformation of the ethnic character of regions inhabited exclusively by Albanians.
...the horrors actually began as soon as we crossed the old frontier. By five p.m. we were approaching Kumanovo. The sun had set, it was starting to get dark. But the darker the sky became, the more brightly the fearful illumination of the fires stood out against it. Burning was going on all around us. Entire Albanian villages had been turned into pillars of fire... In all its fiery monotony this picture was repeated the whole way to Skopje... For two days before my arrival in Skopje the inhabitants had woken up in the morning to the sight, under the principal bridge over the Vardar- that is, in the very centre of the town- of heaps of Albanian corpses with severed heads. Some said that these were local Albanians, killed by the komitadjis [cjetniks], others that the corpses were brought down to the bridge by the waters of the Vardar. What was clear was that these headless men had not been killed in battle.
the promises of Albanian
autonomy, covering the four vilayets of Macedonia and Old Servia, directly threatened the Christian nationalities with extermination.[1]
— Report of the International Commission on the Balkan Wars
THIS TIME a resultant world war will NOT be the establishment of an shiptard colony, but the ANNIHILATION of the shiptar clan in Europe!
— Report of the International Commission on the Balkan Wars
You may laugh you may cry you might bark all day but cant deny what Nature made Superior. Nor you gayreek slave nor the serb pss nor the eurofags.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3250 Jul 21, 2014
Turkdicsifiliditalibandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia returns to a new war in Kosovo 2013 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mPhAYWw1CFoXX
this time, you're FKKKKKD
that's all.
Bring it Thats what I want thats what many like me ache for a conflict. I will feed you your subhuman offsprings with smile in my face. If you though you knew human suffering or kosovars were hard on the serbs, havent seen nothing. You have no idea what suffering is gayreek slave. I will kill your will to live forever change your dna.We will achieve and do what the Germans failed to do to the Jews.
Serbia Uber shiptars

Edmonton, Canada

#3251 Jul 21, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it Thats what I want thats what many like me ache for a conflict. I will feed you your subhuman offsprings with smile in my face. If you though you knew human suffering or kosovars were hard on the serbs, havent seen nothing. You have no idea what suffering is gayreek slave. I will kill your will to live forever change your dna.We will achieve and do what the Germans failed to do to the Jews.
you've got a deal BRIDBRAINIAN sheepfart.

As soon as the war starts, I'll meet you near the barricades ;)
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3252 Jul 21, 2014
Serbia Uber shiptars wrote:
<quoted text>
you've got a deal BRIDBRAINIAN sheepfart.
As soon as the war starts, I'll meet you near the barricades ;)
Make sure you bring your sisters and family members we are going to have fun.
Interesting

Edmonton, Canada

#3253 Jul 21, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you bring your sisters and family members we are going to have fun.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/albania/T769...
Why are Albanians online often so ignorant? Choose the best explanation. Honest poll.
Aleksandra

Kórinthos, Greece

#3254 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Pse nuk ke google and gerqi ti? Bipolar eshte sindrome qe ndryshon personalitetin njeriu. Po cne tu mbush mendje kur the se nuk te mbushej syri
Google kam un''por lexon Australia''jo greqia''? Thash se mo do me genjeje me shpj''E Fjales mbipolar ''por jo''Ja keshtu ta mbush mendjen ti''Por se mos je ndonji xhaje ''thom te them''ckemi Xhaxho''Ti rri familjar aty ku je''apo jo 'ke mar ndonji grua te mir''apo jo''?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3256 Jul 22, 2014
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/albania/T769...
Why are Albanians online often so ignorant? Choose the best explanation. Honest poll.
Why are gayreeks such gay slaves. Choose best explanation. Honest poll
Macedonian

Thessaloníki, Greece

#3257 Jul 22, 2014
But,where is Teddy the FyroMonkey?
http://history-of-macedonia.com/2008/04/28/ul
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3258 Jul 22, 2014
Aleksandra wrote:
<quoted text>Google kam un''por lexon Australia''jo greqia''? Thash se mo do me genjeje me shpj''E Fjales mbipolar ''por jo''Ja keshtu ta mbush mendjen ti''Por se mos je ndonji xhaje ''thom te them''ckemi Xhaxho''Ti rri familjar aty ku je''apo jo 'ke mar ndonji grua te mir''apo jo''?
Jam bab gjyshi vititi ri. Pse nuk pe gje ti se une postova foto njehere asaj qe kerkonte rus e gjerman. Po cne qe me pyet per grua ti mua. Mos ke ndermend te me besh ndonje?
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3259 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>haa Slavic Subhuman wtf you talking about there are more Slavic and serbian prostitutes in Turkey and Arabia than are in Serbia or Russia. You know how many Slavic prostitues are in Israel? Saudi Arabia? How many serpska prosties have they caught in Kosov? Go find your turkish father serbian bastard.
In these days , everyone in the planet earth f*ck Albanian prostitutes , from Saudi Arabia Israel Turkey to the Serbia Russia Germany Italy and to the USA UK and south America
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3260 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
Serbian Girls Enter Prostitution for 10 euros and Jeans. haaa Price hasnt changed much since the time of the Turks haaa on contrary back then the serpska prosties gave it for free.
According to Belgrade-based Kurir daily, poverty is so widespread in southern Serbia wherefore the underage girls get involved in prostitution for ten euros and jeans as a gift.
Minor P.F. is a student in high school in Vranje, and she is one of the girls which have been drawn into the chain of juvenile prostitution. Her friends from the school have told her about the “job”.
“They saw that I was desperate, penniless, with worn jeans, an old jacket that I picked up from my mother. They knew everything about me and they “processed” me. I did not know at the time that they were the drug addicts“, she said.
She went in Presevo with her friends, where she spent a night with a young Albanian who gave her 30 euros and a new pair of jeans. She was pleased with the “salary”.
However, this is not an isolated case. Police sources of Kurir admitt that this is a widespread phenomenon.
We have been finding these girls in Presevo, Veliki Trnovac, cafes in the surrounding villages. Their parents did not believe what their children were doing, they threatened the inspectors to sue them, says a police source.
Sometimes these girls are not in school for a week. Some of them perform seamlessly, for one day, and they always have ready excuses for their parents. They finish their “job” and return to home by nine.“Today we had additional classes in school“, they say and go to bed.
Vranje is located in southern Serbia, on Corridor X near the border with Macedonia and Bulgaria. Unfortunately, the city is on the path of drugs and prostitution.
http://www.balkaninside.com/serbia-girls-ente...
30.000 Albanian prostitutes in Europe

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TVE92...
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3261 Jul 22, 2014
Turkdicsifiliditalibandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia returns to a new war in Kosovo 2013 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mPhAYWw1CFoXX
this time, you're FKKKKKD
that's all.
In Kosovo war 1998/1999, NATO/USA , Albanian Terrorists KLA and regular Albania army from Albania together failed to defeat Serbian Army

World: Europe

Last KLA stronghold falls to Serbs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/151950.stm

Kosovo fighting dies out after rebel loss

http://reliefweb.int/report/serbia/kosovo-fig...
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3262 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In these days , everyone in the planet earth f*ck Albanian prostitutes , from Saudi Arabia Israel Turkey to the Serbia Russia Germany Italy and to the USA UK and south America
You can bark all you like servian subhuman but history and reality speaks otherwise. Servian prosties consumed turks like no tomorrow
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3263 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>30.000 Albanian prostitutes in Europe
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TVE92...
10 euros and jeans, its upgrade really because in ottoman time the servian prosties gave it for free.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3264 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In Kosovo war 1998/1999, NATO/USA , Albanian Terrorists KLA and regular Albania army from Albania together failed to defeat Serbian Army
World: Europe
Last KLA stronghold falls to Serbs
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/151950.stm
Kosovo fighting dies out after rebel loss
http://reliefweb.int/report/serbia/kosovo-fig...
How many propaganda movies has Servia made about Kosov war? How many has Albania-0. That clearly proves who did what. Thats why you cry and bch about organ harvesting
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3265 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>10 euros and jeans, its upgrade really because in ottoman time the servian prosties gave it for free.
We can f*ck Alvanian prostitutes for 2 or 3 euros
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3266 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>How many propaganda movies has Servia made about Kosov war? How many has Albania-0. That clearly proves who did what. Thats why you cry and bch about organ harvesting
I dont think that BBC and ReliefWeb are Serbian propaganda websites you little retarded inbred Alvanian
Barbarian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3267 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You can bark all you like servian subhuman but history and reality speaks otherwise. Servian prosties consumed turks like no tomorrow
There are 8.000 Alvanian prostitutes in Italy alone.Dont forget that Turks f*cked Alvanian women for 600 years
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3269 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>We can f*ck Alvanian prostitutes for 2 or 3 euros
More like your sister you fk inbreed mongol. Not that is uncomon in serbia
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#3270 Jul 22, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 8.000 Alvanian prostitutes in Italy alone.Dont forget that Turks f*cked Alvanian women for 600 years
haaaaaaaaa wtf you talking from 1360-1900s Servias main export to turkey was its slutty putanas. I dont know what history you read but read again. Servia next to Gayrece was champion at providing putanas for the turks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 30 min Teddy 1,886
150 godina velikosrpskih planova 22 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbia's pro-Russia leader is urged to drop pre... 23 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Plagijat ubistva Cezara Sat svrbisatanci 1
News What are Nikolic and Vucic offering to each other? Sat svrbisatanci 4
Nikolić osniva novu stranku :) Sat svrbisatanci 1
new world is here Fri yes 1
More from around the web