Australian Croats - worst scum of all Croats?

Created by NI4NI on Feb 18, 2013

103 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

True

Correct

99% of them are descendants of Nazi collaborators

Still haunted by their nazi past

Terrorists

lol

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#63 Feb 22, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
We at least expelled thousands of you serb gypsy vermon from our lands
What a great site it was operation Oluja, f--k you guys ran, you shit yourselves, tell me what happened to you guy's why did you run away and not stand and fight the Croatian army? The whole world laughed at you serbs, so brave in numbers in the start with all the weapons but then shit your pants and you ran like rabbits, far out thats funny, where did your army go? Im serious I stil cant believe what happened, we took back in just days what you took in years with greater numbers and more weapons
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...

Since: Jan 13

Concord, Australia

#64 Feb 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
f--k off from Serbian forum
I like it hear because it makes me laugh a lot. I love reading serbian propaganda, it's mystical and fanatical garbage.

serbia is a 3rd world country, this means bottom of the worlds rubbish heap.

serbia will never go forward as it is poor and has nothing to offer Europe or the world.

For example = Who would go to serbia for a holiday? serbs only, no one else would

Look at Croatia = over 11 million tourists a year come to see our beautiful country
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#65 Feb 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
f--k off from Serbian forum
f--k off from slovenia
Crnogorac

Australia

#66 Feb 22, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it hear because it makes me laugh a lot. I love reading serbian propaganda, it's mystical and fanatical garbage.
serbia will never go forward as it is poor and has nothing to offer Europe or the world.
For example = Who would go to serbia for a holiday? serbs only, no one else would
Look at Croatia = over 11 million tourists a year come to see our beautiful country
serbia is land locked and if serbs want to enter montenegro they will need a visa and money to pay for entry toll. I'd prefer they dont come, having scruffy cetniks around nice cafes and beaches is bad for business
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#67 Feb 22, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, understand about the insult bit, but get bored of the 24 7 trolls who live just for the insults. Sometimes you wish they tried a different approach but fck em anyway.
I have been back and forth to Europe over the years. Very familiar with Sumadija especially, towns, villages, old familiar paths and turns, family.....that sort of thing at the back of your mind and memories.
No, I don't wish it was different. Australia has been a good country to me in terms of work, the people here and the culture.Just depends what you are used to. If I had lived most of my life in Europe I might see things a little differently. Have noticed that the Australian side are a little more......outspoken about some things.
In all honesty sometimes I am surprised that we havn't had more Balkanites telling the rest of us to stay out of the politics.
hey hey
all sounds good but u are the 1 who began with insulting people who question or disagree with ur views.
now u say u are sick of it?
diaspora of all nations are more radical and outspoken than those in their home countries (excluding the well adjusted wealthy places)
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#68 Feb 23, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
We at least expelled thousands of you serb gypsy vermon from our lands
What a great site it was operation Oluja, f--k you guys ran, you shit yourselves, tell me what happened to you guy's why did you run away and not stand and fight the Croatian army? The whole world laughed at you serbs, so brave in numbers in the start with all the weapons but then shit your pants and you ran like rabbits, far out thats funny, where did your army go? Im serious I stil cant believe what happened, we took back in just days what you took in years with greater numbers and more weapons
women ,chilren and elderly, yes you are heros. Croats just went through villages murdering civilians.
Strahd

Australia

#70 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hey
all sounds good but u are the 1 who began with insulting people who question or disagree with ur views.
now u say u are sick of it?
diaspora of all nations are more radical and outspoken than those in their home countries (excluding the well adjusted wealthy places)
Not the first time you accused me of being the one who started things, want be the last time too.

Besides, you haven't been a slacker yourself in the insults department.

Just dont forget to include yourself as part of that radical and outspoken diaspora.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#71 Feb 23, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first time you accused me of being the one who started things, want be the last time too.
Besides, you haven't been a slacker yourself in the insults department.
Just dont forget to include yourself as part of that radical and outspoken diaspora.
of course why should i take any rubbish from u?
slavic descent yes, balkan, haha,..no
radical? u find facts radical?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#72 Feb 23, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
very true..croatia and albania are the most visited places as far as resorts go and beautiful views and thats a FACT!...as albanians we respect croats even here in Republik of Kosova!

p.s any serbs that wants to call me a terrorist feel free im catholic u scumb bags ur all about religion and claim all kosovars are fanatics lol when they burned croatian churches! talk about shame
god bless croatia and its people
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#73 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
f--k off from slovenia
f--k off from australia
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#74 Feb 23, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it hear because it makes me laugh a lot. I love reading croatian propaganda, it's mystical and fanatical garbage.
croatia is a 3rd world country, this means bottom of the worlds rubbish heap.
croatia will never go forward as it is poor and has nothing to offer Europe or the world.
For example = Who would go to croatia for a holiday? croats only, no one else would
Look at Italy = over 50 million tourists a year come to see our beautiful country
OK f--ck off from Serbian forum now
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#75 Feb 23, 2013
Crnogorac wrote:
<quoted text>
serbia is land locked and if serbs want to enter montenegro they will need a visa and money to pay for entry toll. I'd prefer they dont come, having scruffy cetniks around nice cafes and beaches is bad for business
Montenegrin Chetniks kicked ustasha a**es in Dalmatia in 1990s

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#76 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And as a result Montenegro had to pay war reparations to Croatia!!
haha

UK

#77 Feb 23, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>

For example = Who would go to serbia for a holiday?
Crown prince of Abu Dabhi.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

#78 Feb 23, 2013
Jethro66 wrote:
<quoted text>And as a result Montenegro had to pay war reparations to Croatia!!
croatia is in total bancrupcy,if you want me to post it i will,croatia is in such a bad state right now thye are all tripping out no money no jobs .in very bad shape.when it was yugoslavia everyone lived good.....
Strahds

Australia

#80 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
of course why should i take any rubbish from u?
slavic descent yes, balkan, haha,..no
radical? u find facts radical?
I don't find facts coming from informed and non biased posters radical as opposed to the dribble from Serb hating Yugoslav types of mixed parentage from Adelaide.

As from rubbish from me ? All in your head. You yourself admitted that I don't respond to your posts, and if you are a non Balkan Slav why would you care about my viewpoints about totally 'unrelated' Croats and Albanians ?

You made the decision to post on Serb topix Dalmo, but don't worry as I will avoid responding to your Dalmatian, and your various other niks ?
Crnogorac

Australia

#81 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
f--k off from australia
how original copying other people with their lines...typical serbs try to even steal what people say
Crnogorac

Australia

#82 Feb 23, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
those serb chetniks have no place in montenegro...serbs are becoming a smaller minority in montenegro....if anymore serb minoritys wish to make trouble in montenegro and its neighbours then those serbs should be deported back to serbia....you too should be deported back to serbia as your chetnik behaviour is not welcome in slovenia

Bijelo Polje nece biti belo polje!
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#83 Feb 23, 2013
Crnogorac wrote:
<quoted text>
those serb chetniks have no place in montenegro...serbs are becoming a smaller minority in montenegro....if anymore serb minoritys wish to make trouble in montenegro and its neighbours then those serbs should be deported back to serbia....you too should be deported back to serbia as your chetnik behaviour is not welcome in slovenia
Bijelo Polje nece biti belo polje!
They were not Serb Chetniks they were Montenegrin Chetniks and Croatian population in Montenegro is 0.9% while Serbian is more than 30%
Mother Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#84 Feb 23, 2013
This is NO offence to you Serbs/Croats, but it sounds to me like some animals name, and i repeat its no offence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr Konda 11,984
News Serbs Were Nazis in World War II (Sep '10) 2 hr damdasnedas 70
Poll what did Filip David a serv jew said ? 2 hr Stern XXL 0
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to God and eternal... 4 hr Donna Lee 1
Poll Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 4 hr blimey 5,205
Lažni dizel na pumpama 4 hr blimey 2
News Facelift or folly, Belgrade braces for Dubai-st... 4 hr hmm 2
More from around the web