Australian Croats - worst scum of all...

Australian Croats - worst scum of all Croats?

Created by NI4NI on Feb 18, 2013

103 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

True

Correct

99% of them are descendants of Nazi collaborators

Still haunted by their nazi past

Terrorists

mms

Abbotsford, Canada

#22 Feb 20, 2013
this poll is retarded and completely bias
Dalmatino

Australia

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Sokol OvO wrote:
Hhaha Adelaide loser, it was some american hoe who got dumped by a Serb. I wasnt on Topix then, and I am straight, I told you million times put your gay fantasies on your gay nazi countrymen, not on me.
Here's comment about gay blokes written by you, you admitted it, never denied it, and you said that you are bisexual, swinging with men and the boys, what's wrong now?
Topic: Jeremic President UN Assembly, page 2, post #24
a comment which shocked Topix, coming out of Adelaide croat bisexual:
"If you're gonna post pics of naked boys I personally wont ridicule you. I went to a bar after work there were a lot of gay blokes and they were like normal people. You should be yourself"
You were mad like hell and you are still, hoping that no one will read your sick comment. I luckily was the only one who read it in time. I will keep humiliating you gay croat war criminal escapee
PS: it's nice how you know all the shemale sites I have never seen in life
Yeah nice try when you are the one and only person that I've ever heard in person or seen them mention shemales in countless forum posts, and we all know why ;)
Secondly shemale luvr, you deliberately edited that post. I posted that link of Cro chicks topless and and your secret admirer in Belgrade complained. I told him to post male pics if that's what he prefers instead of complaining about hooters, and you know it but you are a p.oof like him that hates women so you live and breathe gay talk.
Dalmatino

Australia

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
croat gay queer from Adelaide now begun to lie...he is 43 years old ..Vukovar battle occurred on 1991. if we do a little math we will find out that this coward ran to Australia despite being completely mature to take part on Croatian war. but this queer couldn't participate cause he is..."lijep da bih ucestvovao u domovinskom ratu".... buahahahah...koja pickica, ej
now, regarding her...queer she was 2 years older than me...but puccy like you can not continue without bringing on someone else...
I was born in Aus and my first time in Cro was in 07, that and I wasn't old enough you rtard. Where go you invent numbers from? You're education in Serbia?
lol, we all saw your and her pic here and she was younger and you haha the first thing that came to mind was "what a fkn fat slug" lol no wonder you live on the internet. You and the ISP are the same rejects just at opposing sides. I'd trample both you fcks like insects bit for your distance. I offered that kurvatica cvnt a lesson but he turns out yo be a kukavica like you and your ISP internet luvr. lmfao, you two probably live within an hour of each other but somehow avoid each other haha what picke.
PS
I'll let both you b1tches know when im in your neck of the woods next.
Sokol OvO

Madliena, Malta

#25 Feb 21, 2013
You would hide just like you are hiding now, usrasha ehehehe

When did I mention shemales here? never in my life as God is my witness and other posters can confirm it too. It's you who's mentioning them, it's probably your excuse, cant love mannish gays so you like those more feminine aka shemales :)

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#26 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
The following applies to most diaspora:
Diaspora, lets say Serb, who grew up outside of Serbia might not feel like they are real Serbs.
So to prove to themselves, Serbs in Serbia, and everyone else that they are real 100% Serb, they tend to be more fanatic than usual.
Hence the Australian Croat/Serb/Whatever tends to be more like this.
But what they tend to avoid is answering my question: "Do you plan to go back to Croatia/Serbia/Whatever?"
Its true. I have an uncle in Oz. They will never come back...Nor for a visit anymore.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#27 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
The following applies to most diaspora:
Diaspora, lets say Serb, who grew up outside of Serbia might not feel like they are real Serbs.
So to prove to themselves, Serbs in Serbia, and everyone else that they are real 100% Serb, they tend to be more fanatic than usual.
Hence the Australian Croat/Serb/Whatever tends to be more like this.
But what they tend to avoid is answering my question: "Do you plan to go back to Croatia/Serbia/Whatever?"
Parastam is the worst example of this.

He is half Croat half Serb.

So to prove to other Croats, to himself, and to everyone that he is true Croat, and not Chetnik-Ustasha confused Jugoslav bastard, he goes over the top trying to prove his "Ustashism" and that he is real Croat.

In your mind.

#28 Feb 21, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true. I have an uncle in Oz. They will never come back...Nor for a visit anymore.
But is your uncle Chetnik, Serb nationalist?
fiesta

London, UK

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Theres a reason why they are the worst scum and thats because many cowardly ustashas fled and moved to australia after WW2.
fiesta

London, UK

#30 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Parastam is the worst example of this.
He is half Croat half Serb.
So to prove to other Croats, to himself, and to everyone that he is true Croat, and not Chetnik-Ustasha confused Jugoslav bastard, he goes over the top trying to prove his "Ustashism" and that he is real Croat.
many hungarians are ustasa sympathisers go f*ck a sheep you piece of shit,Vojvodina will always be Serbian.

In your mind.

#31 Feb 21, 2013
fiesta wrote:
Theres a reason why they are the worst scum and thats because many cowardly ustashas fled and moved to australia after WW2.
While the most cowardly chetniks fled to the UK?

In your mind.

#32 Feb 21, 2013
fiesta wrote:
<quoted text>many hungarians are ustasa sympathisers go f*ck a sheep you piece of shit,Vojvodina will always be Serbian.
To a certain extent, I am also an Ustasha sympathizer.
And Vojvodina will always be Serbian? We will see about that, hehehe.

Strahd

Australia

#33 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your posts TRM is that you alter your analysis depending on the level of offence you receive from individual posters from any given region.

For my part I consider the real Serb and Croat representatives to be those that have stayed in the Balkans, apart from the EU a55 traitorous lickers.

Unlike a certain diaspora Croat that likes to self style himself as some sort of rep of the Croats here I admit this fact.

I will visit again, but my home, immediate family, work etc is all here for me. The Balkan populations are not the only people to have representatives around the globe. Many, if not most Irish descendants live in the U.S. and in Australia, and many still celebrate St Patricks generations removed from Ireland.

Some of this is arbitrary by the way. What would an Christian Albanian from six centuries ago have said if he travelled to the future only to find most of his people converted to Islam and building mosques.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#34 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Croatian love for Hungarians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_P%C3%A...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Schwec...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_M%C3%B...

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#35 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
But is your uncle Chetnik, Serb nationalist?
No he isn't. There wasn't no Chetniks from Vojvodina in ww2, so there is not that heritage. Chetniks are from Bosnia, Montenegro, Krajina, and central Serbia.

But i agree with your point about turbo Serbs/Croats/whatever.
I will also add about mixed people. Its not a single case that they want to prove them selfs on one side, shall we say to be "bigger catholics" than the Pope.

In your mind.

#36 Feb 21, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isn't. There wasn't no Chetniks from Vojvodina in ww2, so there is not that heritage. Chetniks are from Bosnia, Montenegro, Krajina, and central Serbia.
My point is, they can shout CCCC or Za Dom Spremni as loud as they want, their countrymen in Europe are not going to hear them all the way from Australia.

[QUOTE who="The_Baron "But i agree with your point about turbo Serbs/Croats/whatever.
I will also add about mixed people. Its not a single case that they want to prove them selfs on one side, shall we say to be "bigger catholics" than the Pope.[/QUOTE]
This is true also, I mentioned a certain Parastam above.

In your mind.

#37 Feb 21, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your posts TRM is that you alter your analysis depending on the level of offence you receive from individual posters from any given region.
No Strahd. My views remain fairly consistent,but sometimes the situation requires a bit of insults to reply back, if you know what I mean.
Strahd wrote:
I will visit again, but my home, immediate family, work etc is all here for me.
Do you ever wish it was differently.

In your mind.

#38 Feb 21, 2013
I personally dislike most Hungarians outside of the Carpathian Basin. Note that I said Carpathian Basin aka pre Trianon borders, and not just Hungary.

If anything, I despise them, and I am ashamed of them.
They are "ashamed" of us too.

Many American and Canadian Hungarians complain about racism against Gypsies, antisemitism, Jobbik, and that Hungary has turned into a "fascist state" and is the shame of the Western World.

They tell us that Hungary should be more liberal and more Western oriented, instead of having an "Asian mentality"

I tell them to go fck themselves, to never step a foot in Hungary, and to forget Hungary, because they are not Hungarians to us.

Not all off course, but many, they disgust me.
fiesta

London, UK

#39 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs who took sides with ustasas were backstabbers well as Serb partisans were very brave good soldiers.
fiesta

London, UK

#40 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
you prove my point that hungarians need to be kicked out of vojvodina and it will happen don't worry about it.

In your mind.

#41 Feb 21, 2013
fiesta wrote:
<quoted text>you prove my point that hungarians need to be kicked out of vojvodina and it will happen don't worry about it.
Try it, Brit, and you will find Hungarian flag in Vojvodina sooner than you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Syrians, Kosovans and Afgans are leaving th... 13 hr Observe 0
News Serbian leader criticizes Hungary for migrant b... 18 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 4
News Mayor in Hungary seeks fence as migrants overwh... (Feb '15) 19 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 312
Poll Oklopne Jedinice opremljene sa tenkovima M-84 i... (Feb '15) Thu Vojska Republike ... 25
Serbs only 15% Slavic Wed Serbopithicus Afr... 11
Vučić: BiH me više brine nego albansk... Wed srbistan 1
Horor kod Požarevca: Slikala selfi sa mrtvom be... Wed srbistan 1
More from around the web