Australian Croats - worst scum of all Croats?

Created by NI4NI on Feb 18, 2013

103 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

True

Correct

99% of them are descendants of Nazi collaborators

Still haunted by their nazi past

Terrorists

Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#350 Apr 28, 2013
I remember in 2004 when topix website didnt even have forums. Nemoj da seres.
Dalmatino

Australia

#351 Apr 28, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> You dont have the guts to be a murderer.
That would make Stern and yourself very brave individuals.
Dalmatino

Australia

#352 Apr 28, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text>Hahah gf not the missus, you're an idiot. Are you 12? or is it that your brain never daveloped because some of the sh#t you say just sounds made up. PS Dont be so rude to your albanian brothers.
Yeah, my brain never 'daveloped' lol.
Truth is stranger than fiction BTW.
Dalmatino

Australia

#353 Apr 28, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
You were on topix before they invented the internet
:D
Dalmatino

Australia

#354 Apr 28, 2013
BTW
Chatswood is not a mock location, it's the 3G network's exchange for mobiles, and having relocated 3 months ago I don't have a PC. Now be nice to your Albo bf or he'll tell the 'guy you met' about you two hehe
Kurvatica

Australia

#355 Apr 29, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
BTW
Chatswood is not a mock location, it's the 3G network's exchange for mobiles, and having relocated 3 months ago I don't have a PC. Now be nice to your Albo bf or he'll tell the 'guy you met' about you two hehe
yes 3g network exchange. You are right, but you can choose it if you are using mock locations too. Now be nice and make up with Sperm so you can feel like you have your topix support network, your bothers.
simon says

Australia

#356 Apr 29, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
u been hanging out on topix since 2004

lol that says it all

hahahahahahaha
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#357 Apr 29, 2013
simon says wrote:
<quoted text>
u been hanging out on topix since 2004
lol that says it all
hahahahahahaha
yes and? Whats wrong with reading news?
simon says

Australia

#358 Apr 29, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> yes and? Whats wrong with reading news?
hanging out at this trashy site to get the "news" since 2004, hahaha what does that say about you?
Kurvatica

Australia

#359 Apr 29, 2013
simon says wrote:
<quoted text>
hanging out at this trashy site to get the "news" since 2004, hahaha what does that say about you?
hanging out with people you hate in another countries forum, what does that say about you?
Dalmatino

Australia

#360 Apr 29, 2013
What about Sperm des Guta with almost 18,000 posts, ffs is this a normal human being or an organ trading deviate addicted to the net?
simon says

Australia

#361 Apr 30, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> hanging out with people you hate in another countries forum, what does that say about you?
I do not hate anyone but your nick suggests that you do
Kurvatica

Australia

#362 Apr 30, 2013
simon says wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hate anyone but your nick suggests that you do
You've said way worse about serbs than my name could suggest. A few individuals like yourself allow for my name to continue with no regrets. If you dont like it then leave.
simon says

Australia

#363 Apr 30, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> You've said way worse about serbs than my name could suggest. A few individuals like yourself allow for my name to continue with no regrets. If you dont like it then leave.
I do not use vulgar words to describe Serbs but you have used vulgar words to describe a number of nationalitys.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#364 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmaqueer is harmless pusikurcic. Sperm, guta are his nain obssesion since hie can not offer anything to his horny wife. And yes, as it is the main characteristic of cowards, they can not handle battles alone. Must be Alzheimer's disease that has caught this senile and impotent creature....
Dalmaqueer

Australia

#365 Apr 30, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Dalmaqueer is harmless pusikurcic. Sperm, guta are his nain obssesion since hie can not offer anything to his horny wife. And yes, as it is the main characteristic of cowards, they can not handle battles alone. Must be Alzheimer's disease that has caught this senile and impotent creature....
Gutas wahabbi gutas
Dalmatino

Australia

#366 Apr 30, 2013
Queers look as though they were abused in the former Yu by Kacavenda and Muslim clerics haha poor bastards.

Kosova, Albania

#367 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmaqueer wrote:
<quoted text> Gutas wahabbi gutas
You seem to be so familiar with this terminology. Who swallows it better you or uour wife ?
Dalmatino

Australia

#368 Apr 30, 2013
pusi ga cigane, if I was old enough I wouldn't have killed Serbs, I'd have shot smelly dark vermin such as yourself hehe tell it to your milf or under aged internet dates, we all saw you go feral on her when she said she was coming for the summer lolol I knew it, everyone knew it....you're impotent and can only do it on the net... almost18,000 times so far haha it says it all

Kosova, Albania

#369 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmaqueer senile creature so angry about his old age complex...revealed. You couldn't shot anyone you pathethic coward impotent. Bring your wife to me, she needs a big meat for her hole, aomwthing you can not offer at all.....buahahahahah.
' Kosher loves kurac' was an epic rejection you got by FW. 46 Year old coward was rejected by more than 20 years younger female....buahaahah...
Jebem ti zive i mrtve...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 14 min Jethro66 11,175
Colonel among group arrested on corruption charges 15 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 1 hr EurovisionAL 5,192
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 2 hr Teddy_ 206
Where(in Russia) to relocate servs ? (Jul '12) 3 hr srbosjek 259
Serbian mission chairs informal NATO group 3 hr niagra canoe rentals 17
AntiChRust : "Orthodox people are gay !" 3 hr niagra canoe rentals 1
More from around the web