Australian Croats - worst scum of all Croats?

Created by NI4NI on Feb 18, 2013

103 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

True

Correct

99% of them are descendants of Nazi collaborators

Still haunted by their nazi past

Terrorists

Strahd

Australia

#228 Feb 28, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
typical servian liar and c0cks@cker....invention and fabrication in order of stirring up problems never worked at me.
so hold your breath, and stop comparing characters from Wild West movies attributing to yourself attributes - a direct result of your sick servian imagination...
I like that line

'and stop comparing characters from Wild West movies attributing to yourself attributes'

Add a few more words like dissin, cuss and hip hop it a little to get that Slim Shady feel.

I know you can do it.

Later bitch
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#229 Feb 28, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me all wrong.
You see, that trouble making nik identity changing Croat seems to really feel for the dumb bimbo that you trashed here. Not me.
Me, I figure if she was really that retarded and desperate, imagine it, to attempt and befriend some half wit primitive forum troll, let alone try and arrange for something more.......personal, well, she had the online trashin coming.
Than again, more likely some guy just pullin one over you to meet up and kick the sht out of you. You have to admit that would be funny.
Noticed you swiped a line from an ol movie in this post, albeit your version.
If this was the spaghetti western 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' I would be the good, the Dalmatian the bad and you the ugly lol
half wit primitive forum troll - don't be so hard on urself, even if it is true.
Darko

Pyrmont, Australia

#230 Feb 28, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Clear that you are of Limited Intellect, there for I shall try not to use too many BIG Words...
When a Crnogorac finishes a phrase with "Oca Ti Jebem" it is an Insult but Not in the Literal sense or in the actual Physical act.
As for my name? Well I'm sure a Desperate Pathetic Internet Troll like YOU wishes I was a girl called "Nikica". I unlike many of you Pissweak Cowardly croat Dogs on these forums have stated My entire name NIKOLA PETROVIC Many times and rest assured I am most certainly A Man!!!
Which brings me to your Final comment and YES my Mother would indeed be VERY Proud of me!!!
I Always Post the TRUTH
I Always Post my REAL Name
I Always Post my Opinions & Beliefs supported by FACT
& i Always Post in Defence of my Family, Nationality, Heritage, Civility and my Christian Faith.
These are traits ALL Mothers would be proud of!!!
Perhaps if you practice those beliefs, Instead of being the Pathetic creature you are, maybe even your mother would One day be proud of you???
(Doubtfull, but who knows even Uneducated Simpleminded Halfwitts like you, deserve a mothers love & the Good Lords forgiveness)
Hate to admit it but this is one of the best written posts ive seen.
I tip my hat to you Nikolas well said
Strahd

Australia

#231 Mar 1, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
half wit primitive forum troll - don't be so hard on urself, even if it is true.
Whoa, that’s a bit harsh now, especially on a Friday.
Dalmatino

Australia

#232 Mar 1, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, another lie.
I would not have been bothered to comment on your personal rivalry if I didn’t see the topic included talking about a ‘Serbian lady’.
Anyway, whatever that garbage was it was definitely not Serbian and deserved one hundred percent to be trashed for trying to meet up with
Post 1
‘Ustasha's were the only solution for animal specie called servs’
Nuff said about this nonsense.
Notice how not one single Serb here apart from yourself questions it? It's because you weren't here and they were, and they know.
In Teletubby land where everything is color coded and structured it's too difficult for you to grasp, in the real world no one actually reads your instruction manual on what you do or don't approve of. For real.
Dalmatino

Australia

#233 Mar 1, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
you calling me "matori" ?...you 45 year old queer.
Usranko je toliko "lip" da uplasio se pickica da ne pogine na rat...zato Albanci ko Bekim Berisha fought for Croatia, while cowards like this queer were watching war via Tv footages and sh!tin his panties in Aussie.... buahhaha
Sure thing organ harvester, whatever you say.
Dalmatino

Australia

#234 Mar 1, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
Weetbix kids on here that claim to be serbian and croatian, debating about things they dont even know. Dalmatino knows more about east timor than his own country.... Its hard for a vegimite boy born and raised in australia to comprehend and admit that his ancestors were nazis.
On the contrary I wish all my ancestors were Ustasa. In fact I wish I was a kid during WW2, I'd have had a cool little black uniform, went on camping trips and stuff like the Hitler youth had, how awesome.
Actually, I also wanted to be a cop here and I almost got into the academy. During the interview they asked why I wanted to be a policemen, I told them that I can do that twirly thing with the gun on my finger like the cowboys and that I would like to shoot people.
They never called back. I wish i was a kid in 41-45.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#235 Mar 1, 2013
Haha Dalmatino, I know that feeling.
I wish I was alive in those days too. Either in Levente, or the Royal Gendarme, maybe take part in the White Terror too. I would have enjoyed that.

In your mind.

#236 Mar 1, 2013
Strahd

Australia

#237 Mar 1, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how not one single Serb here apart from yourself questions it? It's because you weren't here and they were, and they know.
In Teletubby land where everything is color coded and structured it's too difficult for you to grasp, in the real world no one actually reads your instruction manual on what you do or don't approve of. For real.
That did not make any sense. Who counts everytime someone jumps on to back you or me up. Who cares even. Thought you yourself didn't care for 'poofter teams' anyway.

If you are not afraid of the 'truth' just give me that link to the thread and I will make the dimensional jump into that twisted mirror universe you claim exists and form my own judgements on what transpired. Simple really, unless you prefer trying to convince of some make believe tale.

Now for some backed up reality.

You know Dalmatino, no need for animosity here. After all, we are all adults.

Life should be joyous and full of celebration. I have a great idea.

I read something interesting that I have only recalled now.

Stern’s Post 176

‘I don't have anything against Croats, especially regarding the fact that my bride is of Croatian origin’

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TH721...

As a sign of peace and goodwill don’t you think it would be diplomatic of you to wish Stern all the best with his Croat bride ?
Dalmatino

Australia

#238 Mar 1, 2013
There are plenty of threads and comments, however, I'd prefer not to post for the girls sake. I shouldn't have mentioned it but for c0ck sucker stern asking to be put back in his place. Ask Baron to post you the links, ask Malta to verify, they'll tell you that it happened.

Re stern and his btch, fck em!
Strahd

Australia

#239 Mar 1, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
There are plenty of threads and comments, however, I'd prefer not to post for the girls sake. I shouldn't have mentioned it but for c0ck sucker stern asking to be put back in his place. Ask Baron to post you the links, ask Malta to verify, they'll tell you that it happened.
Re stern and his btch, fck em!
BS just as I thought.

As for the other posters, this post is on the plaster board for all to see and anyone can drop that link if those events transpired, but we know they didn't. Hence you wouldn't me to pour over those details.

Now for that reality.

So, are you going to congratulate Stern on his new, I presume, Croat bride ?

In your mind.

#240 Mar 1, 2013
All enjoying your evening?
Strahd

Australia

#241 Mar 1, 2013
I have always put stock in the reality I found compared to the tales told by Serb haters.

What I actually came across. The several Serbian female posters here on topix in my time that I came across, all of them have displayed remarkable knowledge and reasoning skills at putting the anti Serb mob in their place, truth be told better than us guys.

I take my hat off to you ladies.

So much for that 'teletubby' nonsense.
Dalmatino

Australia

#242 Mar 1, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That did not make any sense. Who counts everytime someone jumps on to back you or me up. Who cares even. Thought you yourself didn't care for 'poofter teams' anyway.
If you are not afraid of the 'truth' just give me that link to the thread and I will make the dimensional jump into that twisted mirror universe you claim exists and form my own judgements on what transpired. Simple really, unless you prefer trying to convince of some make believe tale.
Now for some backed up reality.
You know Dalmatino, no need for animosity here. After all, we are all adults.
Life should be joyous and full of celebration. I have a great idea.
I read something interesting that I have only recalled now.
Stern’s Post 176
‘I don't have anything against Croats, especially regarding the fact that my bride is of Croatian origin’
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TH721...
As a sign of peace and goodwill don’t you think it would be diplomatic of you to wish Stern all the best with his Croat bride ?
It's not about allegiances you fkn rtard, it's about ppl verifying the story. They know it, Stern knows it, she knows it and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter one tiny bit. No one fkn asked for your opinion in the first place on this issue, just because your tiny racist mind can't cope with an enemy porking a serb woman that's too fkn bad, it happens and it's reciprocated both ways duhhh who the fck cares?
BTW
Stop constructing your posts with unnecessary new paragraphs just for effect, just because you're all excited over the comment your about to make, it makes you look a wanker.
Strahd

Australia

#243 Mar 1, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about allegiances you fkn rtard, it's about ppl verifying the story. They know it, Stern knows it, she knows it and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter one tiny bit. No one fkn asked for your opinion in the first place on this issue, just because your tiny racist mind can't cope with an enemy porking a serb woman that's too fkn bad, it happens and it's reciprocated both ways duhhh who the fck cares?
BTW
Stop constructing your posts with unnecessary new paragraphs just for effect, just because you're all excited over the comment your about to make, it makes you look a wanker.
Hey, take it easy. The anger just flows from that post like crazy man.

That the various Balkan ethnic groups screw each other is not the issue here. Course it happens. That’s life, that’s fine.

However, does not happen between a ‘good and civil Serb lady’ who comes across a troll siptar poster of the ‘Ustasha's were the only solution for animal specie called servs’ type.

What don’t you get about that ? Do I need to say bounce the words ‘ good and civil Serb lady’ and those troll posts in different orders before you understand what is actually happening ?

Without a supporting link for me to see what was actually going on there exists……nothing. I have already made my views on that issue known, and you have not said anything about Stern’s Croat bride, the ‘unnecessary new paragraph’ but that is o.k., forget it.

Who knows, maybe ‘prishtina’ is the it babe with all the ‘Serbs are animals, Slav Asian subhuman, and Serbs should be eradicated’ stuff.

I mean I always wanted to go out with somebody who hated my race, quoted fascist leaders that hated Slavs, wanted my people exterminated and thought we were the lowest alien thing out. By your definition that would be normal behaviour.

Just relax and let it go now before too much attention is attracted here. Fcken hell.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#244 Mar 2, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That the various Balkan ethnic groups screw each other is not the issue here. Course it happens. That’s life, that’s fine.
However, does not happen between a ‘good and civil Serb lady’ who comes across a troll siptar poster of the ‘Ustasha's were the only solution for animal specie called servs’ type.
What don’t you get about that ? Do I need to say bounce the words ‘ good and civil Serb lady’ and those troll posts in different orders before you understand what is actually happening ?
Without a supporting link for me to see what was actually going on there exists……nothing. I have already made my views on that issue known, and you have not said anything about Stern’s Croat bride, the ‘unnecessary new paragraph’ but that is o.k., forget it.
Who knows, maybe ‘prishtina’ is the it babe with all the ‘Serbs are animals, Slav Asian subhuman, and Serbs should be eradicated’ stuff.
I mean I always wanted to go out with somebody who hated my race, quoted fascist leaders that hated Slavs, wanted my people exterminated and thought we were the lowest alien thing out. By your definition that would be normal behaviour.
Just relax and let it go now before too much attention is attracted here. Fcken hell.
Croatia is nation of Homosexauals.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#245 Mar 2, 2013
Strahd wrote:
I have always put stock in the reality I found compared to the tales told by Serb haters.
What I actually came across. The several Serbian female posters here on topix in my time that I came across, all of them have displayed remarkable knowledge and reasoning skills at putting the anti Serb mob in their place, truth be told better than us guys.
I take my hat off to you ladies.
So much for that 'teletubby' nonsense.
wow, what a coincidence.
just so happens the serbian female posters are remarkably clever, hohoho.
and of course from the usual credible source.
what a load if bs.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#246 Mar 2, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
if pristina is a woman she is the smartest 1 on topix.
u just can't handle it because she is albanian & u only like serbs
(not that ur opinion matters)
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#247 Mar 2, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>Croatia is nation of Homosexauals.
but u fascists also say they are serbs, hoho
interesting....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New borders for Serbia, Constitution changes re... 4 hr MisterAce 1
Finska priprema za rat sa Rusijom 5 hr MisterAce 2
News Nikolic presents Serbian decoration to Fidel Ca... 5 hr MisterAce 2
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 hr Strahd 12,352
Bramerc dolazi po Šešelja 18 hr jebem srbe 1
Kosovo dobija nove granične prelaze sa Srb... 18 hr jebem srbe 1
Serb commits suicide using hand grenade 18 hr jebem srbe 1
More from around the web