Australian Croats - worst scum of all Croats?

Created by NI4NI on Feb 18, 2013

103 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

True

Correct

99% of them are descendants of Nazi collaborators

Still haunted by their nazi past

Terrorists

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Ustasha's were the only solution for animal specie called servs. Most of Croats that posts from Australia are true patriots except "Dalmatino" who mixes aesthetics with patriotic feelings. He is a coward who once said approx..."ja sam lijep da bih ratovao"...buaahhahaa...l ike war is for ugly people e.g. ugly male h0e ivan was hiding inside his mother's puccy during wars ! buahahaha

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Ustasha's were the only solution for animal specie called servs. Most of Croats that posts from Australia are true patriots except "Dalmatino" who mixes aesthetics with patriotic feelings. He is a coward who once said approx..."ja sam lijep da bih ratovao"...buaahhahaa...l ike war is for ugly people e.g. ugly male h0e ivan was hiding inside his mother's puccy during wars ! buahahaha
Regular coward, why don't you say say in public who were the people you tried to ban askin' from moderators!

And not only of Serbian ethnicity.
Dalmatino

Australia

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Stupid towel head Stern des Internet Dater,
I made that comment in jest coz they accused me of being in the war and fleeing to Aus. Now go fck yourself.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Some of the nicest Croats are Sokci, especially the ones that live in Hungary.Recently they had one of their cultural celebrations:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Dalmatino

Sliema, Malta

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I dream about having been an Ustasa fighter.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Respect to the Australian desporia
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Feb 18, 2013
u could say the same for oz serbs.
there are a larger number of serbs making dumb comments, but the most moronic come from winnipeg, malta, slovenia & usa.
it appears that croat, bosnian & albo comments are mostly just reaction to provocation by frustrated geeks
diroguevara

Sliema, Malta

#9 Feb 19, 2013
just waiting for the day to return for another butchering

Kosova, Albania

#10 Feb 19, 2013
looney gay wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to use some old consumed tricks...I am a puccy who cannot handle battles alone
ish ish gay...

Kosova, Albania

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
Stupid towel head Stern des Internet Dater,
I made that comment in jest coz they accused me of being in the war and fleeing to Aus. Now go fck yourself.
Did I hurt your feelings coward usrasha ? Puccy without dignity !!!
Dalmatino

Australia

#12 Feb 19, 2013
lol dignity? You're a middle aged pedo stalking Serbian girls on the net.

Kosova, Albania

#13 Feb 19, 2013
You are not even worth of being called Ustasha! You are a coward who stays all day long in front of a mirror trying to justify cowardice of not fighting for your "domovina" ! Buahahahhaa

old man , you are older than me, plus somebody said you might be a gay !!!

Kosova, Albania

#14 Feb 19, 2013
"dalmatino" is :"croat gay queer from Adelaide" according to ISP pickica...buahahaha
Dalmatino

Australia

#15 Feb 19, 2013
I was too young to be in the war sht for brains, unlike you so stfu

Who can forget all your love poems and songs to young serbian chicks like Lena haha what a pedo
diroguevara

Madliena, Malta

#16 Feb 19, 2013
He admitted it himself, he hangs out with gay blokes after work in Adelaide

Topic: Jeremic President UN Assembly, page 2, post #24

and pickica is between your buttocks, smrdens
diroguevara

Sliema, Malta

#17 Feb 19, 2013
When I used New York, IP because you talibans and ustasha had me banned, I wrote -

"My Serbian boyfriend is exactly what a real human male should look on the outside but on the inside he is a pure animal"

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TFTKE...

but I was only joking and now croat gay thinks I am gay but I am not gay I just like shemales, especially sucking them off.
diroguevara

Sliema, Malta

#18 Feb 19, 2013
To prove I am not gay here is a photo of a new girl I met on the internet. She is coming to visit me in Serbia this summer.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/marissa...
Sokol OvO

Sliema, Malta

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Hhaha Adelaide loser, it was some american hoe who got dumped by a Serb. I wasnt on Topix then, and I am straight, I told you million times put your gay fantasies on your gay nazi countrymen, not on me.

Here's comment about gay blokes written by you, you admitted it, never denied it, and you said that you are bisexual, swinging with men and the boys, what's wrong now?

Topic: Jeremic President UN Assembly, page 2, post #24

a comment which shocked Topix, coming out of Adelaide croat bisexual:

"If you're gonna post pics of naked boys I personally wont ridicule you. I went to a bar after work there were a lot of gay blokes and they were like normal people. You should be yourself"

You were mad like hell and you are still, hoping that no one will read your sick comment. I luckily was the only one who read it in time. I will keep humiliating you gay croat war criminal escapee

PS: it's nice how you know all the shemale sites I have never seen in life

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#20 Feb 20, 2013
The following applies to most diaspora:

Diaspora, lets say Serb, who grew up outside of Serbia might not feel like they are real Serbs.

So to prove to themselves, Serbs in Serbia, and everyone else that they are real 100% Serb, they tend to be more fanatic than usual.

Hence the Australian Croat/Serb/Whatever tends to be more like this.

But what they tend to avoid is answering my question: "Do you plan to go back to Croatia/Serbia/Whatever?"

Kosova, Albania

#21 Feb 20, 2013
croat gay queer from Adelaide now begun to lie...he is 43 years old ..Vukovar battle occurred on 1991. if we do a little math we will find out that this coward ran to Australia despite being completely mature to take part on Croatian war. but this queer couldn't participate cause he is..."lijep da bih ucestvovao u domovinskom ratu".... buahahahah...koja pickica, ej

now, regarding her...queer she was 2 years older than me...but puccy like you can not continue without bringing on someone else...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opposition leader: Serbia is bankrupt 3 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 4 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,880
Ukrainian soldiers wearing SS insignia 14 min Shomi 49
Šeik Muhamed bin Zajed danas u Srbiji 16 min Truthiness 3
Lawyers across Serbia go on strike 20 min Truthiness 1
16 jihadist arrestet in Bosnia 24 min Truthiness 15
Scotland independence ref. just a day away 28 min Truthiness 24
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••