Japanese companies are interested in ...

Japanese companies are interested in investing in Serbia's energy...

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2013
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...

Japanese companies are interested in investing in Serbia's energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry

Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic and Japanese Ambassador to Serbia Masafumi Kuroki assessed that relations between the two countries are traditionally good and that promotion of economic cooperation is for mutual benefit.They pointed out that Japan supports Serbia's European path and dialogue with Pristina on solving the problems in Kosovo-Metohija.
Japanese companies are interested in investing in energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, as well as in healthy food imports from Serbia.
Dacic recalled that the people of Japan sent significant humanitarian and development assistance to Serbia reports the Government.
reality

Australia

#2 Oct 6, 2013
yeah, they need somewhere to dump the waste from the tidal wave

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
http://www.balkans.com/open-ne ws.php?uniquenumber=182906
Japanese companies are interested in investing in Serbia's energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry
Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic and Japanese Ambassador to Serbia Masafumi Kuroki assessed that relations between the two countries are traditionally good and that promotion of economic cooperation is for mutual benefit.They pointed out that Japan supports Serbia's European path and dialogue with Pristina on solving the problems in Kosovo-Metohija.
Japanese companies are interested in investing in energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, as well as in healthy food imports from Serbia.
Dacic recalled that the people of Japan sent significant humanitarian and development assistance to Serbia reports the Government.
Now if they can just stop kissing Nato a55 for one moment and rescind their recognition of the fake Kosovo pirate state.
strahd paper miaw

Torrance, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if they can just stop kissing Nato a55 for one moment and rescind their recognition of the fake Kosovo pirate state.
Who are you talking to?" Uh, oh. You've done it again Talking to yourself might not mean you are crazy yet you should seek a psychiatric evaluation as quickly as possible

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

#8 Oct 7, 2013
strahd paper miaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to?" Uh, oh. You've done it again Talking to yourself might not mean you are crazy yet you should seek a psychiatric evaluation as quickly as possible
very interesting and helpful
Serbonazis

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
http://www.balkans.com/open-ne ws.php?uniquenumber=182906
Japanese companies are interested in investing in Serbia's energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry
Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic and Japanese Ambassador to Serbia Masafumi Kuroki assessed that relations between the two countries are traditionally good and that promotion of economic cooperation is for mutual benefit.They pointed out that Japan supports Serbia's European path and dialogue with Pristina on solving the problems in Kosovo-Metohija.
Japanese companies are interested in investing in energy, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, as well as in healthy food imports from Serbia.
Dacic recalled that the people of Japan sent significant humanitarian and development assistance to Serbia reports the Government.
yes, Japanese will invest in spermatology by inseminating the impotent and sterile servians
lol

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#10 Oct 8, 2013
impotent and sterile alvanians
Serbonazis

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2013
lol wrote:
impotent and sterile alvanians
inseminated and sterile servian slave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia launches third day of Syria strikes from... 5 hr Strahd 40
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 5 hr Strahd 530
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 5 hr Strahd 697
Zoran Milanović pao sa oklopnog vozila 7 hr Povijest istina 3
MILANOVIĆ O SRBIMA 'Žele biti gospodari Ba... 7 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
Ovako su se Amerikanci sprdali sa Srbijom 7 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
News 'Serbia and her UNSC friends won't let Kosovo j... 8 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web