Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Many Serbian last names a have a precise meaning in the root of the Albanian language, or traditional Albanians last names. The medieval states , first the Bulgarians, after Serbs with Nemanjic, brought an overwhelmingly orthodox slavic culture, had a long process of assimilation of non-Slavs, as the Albanians and the Vlachs ... chrysobolles of the monasteries are clear testimony, Albanian surnames with suffix (ic)....An assimilation of the Albanians could take place with the figure of Skanderbeg, making believe as Serbian hero, a forced assimilation took place just after insertion of Kosovo as part of the newly formed kingdom of Yugoslavia

Albanian-Slavic
Toska-Toskic
Gegaj-Gegic
Bakalli-Bakalic
Topalli-Topalic
Gropa-Gropic
Marashaj-Marasevic
Lulashi-Lulic
Prenkaj-Prenkic
Gjokaj-Djokic
Djaloshaj-Djalic
Delia-Delic
Gjeloshi-Djelic
Gjini-Djinic
Koleci-Kolic
Bakaj-Bakic
Pulaj-Pulic
Kaleshi-Kalic
Bekteshi-Bektic
Zefi-Zefic ....and more
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Albanisation of Serbs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanisation
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Albos are Turko-Vlachs

200.000 Vlachs in Albania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs#People
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
What you would say on purpose on this...!?there was a Serbiansation of Albanian..
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>What you would say on purpose on this...!?there was a Serbiansation of Albanian..
Albanisation of Serbs Greeks Vlachs Bulgarians Roma Gorani Torbashi FRYOM.........
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
Albos are Turko-Vlachs
200.000 Vlachs in Albania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs#People
...Greeks are a mixture of Vlach,the real figure in web ain't real,None know really haw many Vlachs live in Greece,it might more one milion
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Serbian medieval rulers of Zeta had Albanian-Vlach origine,such as Balsic,Crnojevic,once entered in the Nemanjic family they took the Slavic suffix,even Gjin Progoni prince of Albanon married the doughter of Njemanja and recived the name Progonic
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

&#262;irkovi&#263; piše kako se sitno plemstvo uspinjalo u hijerarhiji, izme&#273;u ostalih i Balši&#263;i i Crnojevi&#263;i: "Primeri nekih istaknutih rodova, kao što su bili Balši&#263;i, zatim Kalo&#273;ur&#273;evi &#263;i-Crnojevi&#263; i, Mazareki, Spani, pokazuju da je put društvenog uspona bio otvoren i vlaškom i arbanaškom elementu.”(Sima &#262;irkovi&#263;, Srbi u srednjem veku, Beograd, 1995, strana 197, knjiga je na www.scribd.com/ ).
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>...Greeks are a mixture of Vlach,the real figure in web ain't real,None know really haw many Vlachs live in Greece,it might more one milion
Albanians are mixture of Turks and Vlachs
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

teddy wrote:
Serbian medieval rulers of Zeta had Albanian-Vlach origine,such as Balsic,Crnojevic,once entered in the Nemanjic family they took the Slavic suffix,even Gjin Progoni prince of Albanon married the doughter of Njemanja and recived the name Progonic
Skanderbeg had Serbian - Greek origin
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

no more humbag dude...everyone has foreigners in the one's country
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Crnojevic's were Crnojevic and Nemanjic's were Nemanjic's dumb retarded Turko-Vlach albanian
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
Crnojevic's were Crnojevic and Nemanjic's were Nemanjic's dumb retarded Turko-Vlach albanian
http://portalanalitika.me/drus tvo/tema/85805-neugodno-razbij anje-velikosrpskih-iluzija-.ht ml
teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

teddy wrote:
100% Nonsense website

"Srpski akademik, istoricar Sima Cirkovic, davno je tvrdio da su Balsici i Crnojevici bili ilirskog porijekla........"

well albanians are not of illyrian origin bur rather of caucasian
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

teddy wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/serbia/T9Q9TR3C9G0BMJDVU/p4 8#c978
it's a caotic crap,find something better and legal,not what that jerk of lulu said
teddy

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
100% Nonsense website
"Srpski akademik, istoricar Sima Cirkovic, davno je tvrdio da su Balsici i Crnojevici bili ilirskog porijekla........"
well albanians are not of illyrian origin bur rather of caucasian
We all are from Caucasus my son, but it seems that, Serbs were the last one to leave it,however never you will see a serbian to say of the Albanian's Illyrian origin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••