Gay pride march banned in Serbia

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany 55

President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney come face to face for the first time in this presidential campaign Wednesday for a nationally televised debate that will give millions of Americans a chance to size... President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney come face to face for the first time in this presidential campaign Wednesday night ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
albos eat human organs

Madliena, Malta

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Hahah look how angry albanian homosexual rights activist is. He won't get to march this year just like he didn't march 2010 and 2011

We should follow Russia's example and ban this satanic event for the next 100 years. But this will do alright as well I guess

Serbia will have a healthy spiritual society. With low natality and economic crisis the gays are the least and last thing we need.
sram vas bilo svrbi

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Serbia: ban on Belgrade Pride for second year running is 'victory for prejudice'

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp...
albo mad bcs of gay ban

Sliema, Malta

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Didn't I say nicely last week just like I said 2010 and 2011

It will be cancelled

buhahahaah
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
The gays that planned a Belgrade march which got rejected should go down south and plan to hold the "gay pride" march in Prishtina, Kosovo, and, see if the authorities there, under the USA, shall allow such a history making march. If a "gay pride" march is allowed in Kosovo, then the barbs and jeers made against the Serbs for allowing past gay marches can be also be directed against Kosovo, where most Kosovars are ethnic Albanians. Also, a Kosovo "gay pride" march helps to lead the way for a future Albania "gay pride" march, which would be another historical first.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Security risks.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Shomi wrote:
Security risks.
for Gayservia

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Who cares about gays? mean hey live normal, the have equal rights, but they don't have t show it. I mean what's wrong to do it in private or or to organize parties without putting themselves at risk.
Karolcik

Madliena, Malta

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Because they look for trouble intentionally, they want to provoke other people and Church on purpose. And when they get beaten they cry to others how no one respects them. Why don't I go out in the middle of the public square and yell and hold the banner over my head: hey I fu..ked albanian hoe last night I lost virginity I am proud I am this and that? Because manners and consciusness tell me not to do it. People would this that I am some lunatic, a gigolo who sleeps with women every night or some sex maniac. These tings are kept in private

gays deserve everything that's coming to them, and worse, even death.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
Because they look for trouble intentionally, they want to provoke other people and Church on purpose. And when they get beaten they cry to others how no one respects them. Why don't I go out in the middle of the public square and yell and hold the banner over my head: hey I fu..ked albanian hoe last night I lost virginity I am proud I am this and that? Because manners and consciusness tell me not to do it. People would this that I am some lunatic, a gigolo who sleeps with women every night or some sex maniac. These tings are kept in private
gays deserve everything that's coming to them, and worse, even death.
no children in Gayserbia
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
Because they look for trouble intentionally, they want to provoke other people and Church on purpose. And when they get beaten they cry to others how no one respects them. Why don't I go out in the middle of the public square and yell and hold the banner over my head: hey I fu..ked albanian hoe last night I lost virginity I am proud I am this and that? Because manners and consciusness tell me not to do it. People would this that I am some lunatic, a gigolo who sleeps with women every night or some sex maniac. These tings are kept in private
gays deserve everything that's coming to them, and worse, even death.
WOW what a nice Christian person you are. So all ppl who is not exactly as you have to be killed????
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Islamnotlover wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW what a nice Christian person you are. So all ppl who is not exactly as you have to be killed????
freedom and loberty for all in their own boundaries.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
should be liberty. typographical error.
Albanian Man

Cleckheaton, UK

#15 Oct 7, 2012
No need to have an organised gay march. It goes on everyday with Serbian men waking up and down in Belgrade lol
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Albanian Man wrote:
No need to have an organised gay march. It goes on everyday with Serbian men waking up and down in Belgrade lol
Serbia is still a 'pariah state' in Europe. They need to recognize Kosovo, the reality already recognized by USA and most EU countries as well as by some other countries in the world.
albania country of eunuhs

Madliena, Malta

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Who are those most, USA, EU and micronesia naked dancing cannibal tribe states ahahaha?

Almost 5 years since fake independence and still over 100 world countries oppose Kosovo's independence, algaynians will never reach over 100
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 12, 2012
albania country of eunuhs wrote:
Who are those most, USA, EU and micronesia naked dancing cannibal tribe states ahahaha?
Almost 5 years since fake independence and still over 100 world countries oppose Kosovo's independence, algaynians will never reach over 100
Serbia is a place of eunuchs since 1389.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#19 Oct 12, 2012
There are a few countries left in this world not afraid to protect morality and common decency in public.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
There are a few countries left in this world not afraid to protect morality and common decency in public.
Greece is the most gay of all countries in the world after Serboslavia.
Mikaella1995 albo bitch

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Greece is the most gay of all countries in the world after Serboslavia.
nope, alvania is for sure most gay country in the entire universe
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Mikaella1995 albo bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, alvania is for sure most gay country in the entire universe
you mean Servoslavia is the most gay in the entire world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This city was rebuilt 40 times 7 min servonazis 18
Press : Secret deal Rama-Vuciq ? 8 min say cheese 13
Yugoslavia's last defense minister dies in Moscow 9 min servonazis 419
How about a ballkan party? 25 min albz 12
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 28 min Rust 167
Serbian scum 32 min Rust 31
Even Serbia and Russia wouldn't recognize RS 33 min Rust 13
servian nazzi cooperation 2 hr Alvanian SS Division 63