Germany to Intervene Against Serbs

Posted in the Serbia Forum

diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#1 Oct 23, 2013
During the Bosnian Genocide, prominent Jews like mayor of Jerusalem Teddy Kollek, holocaust survivor Simon Wiesenthal, and many others, including high profile Jewish organizations like Jewish Council for Public Affairs, actively lobbied on behalf of Bosnian Muslims. The State of Israel was the first country to accept Bosniak refugees.
Example: On 22 July 1995, it was reported in The New York Times that Jews urged Germany to intervene militarily on behalf of Bosniaks against the Serbs:
The New York Times
22 July 1995.
Inverting the often-stated argument that German ground troops should not be sent to the Balkans because of the memory of Nazi atrocities there, two prominent Jews have asked Bonn to send troops to Bosnia.
EUBI Balkan Institute

Bonn, Germany

#3 Oct 23, 2013
That is correct. Jewish organizations were among the strongest supporters für the victims in Bosnian genocide, maybe even the strongest. Many of them felt reminded of what had been done to them by Nazi-Germany under Hitler. It was a period of fundamental understatement between Muslim and Christian and Jewish action faith against terror by so-called Christians, namely Serb extremists shamelessly referring to God in terrorizing, raping, killing and robbering in Bosnia. Finally the anti-terror-coalition of all faiths and regions, from Europe to America and Arabia and Asia, saved Bosnia - much too late, but saved it from being extincted.
It would be a tremendous achievement to revive that very percious coalition of people from all backgrounds in order to defend humanity against terror and genocide.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#4 Oct 23, 2013
so imagine if Israel itself is asking Germany to intervene against serbia how savage serbs must be
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#5 Oct 23, 2013
EUBI Balkan Institute wrote:
That is correct. Jewish organizations were among the strongest supporters für the victims in Bosnian genocide, maybe even the strongest. Many of them felt reminded of what had been done to them by Nazi-Germany under Hitler. It was a period of fundamental understatement between Muslim and Christian and Jewish action faith against terror by so-called Christians, namely Serb extremists shamelessly referring to God in terrorizing, raping, killing and robbering in Bosnia. Finally the anti-terror-coalition of all faiths and regions, from Europe to America and Arabia and Asia, saved Bosnia - much too late, but saved it from being extincted.
It would be a tremendous achievement to revive that very percious coalition of people from all backgrounds in order to defend humanity against terror and genocide.
Well, if you view it like this (= refusing a right to self-determination for Bosnian Serbs, refusing their right to constitute their own entity and define its destiny in the wake of Yugoslavia's falling apart), I hope that you similarly accept the fate of Sudetenland Germans who thus have to be viewed as having terrorized Czechoslovakia.

Myself, I have a different opinion regarding both these historical events, but I accept that your and Diroguevara's interpretation is possible.
Mister Ace

France

#6 Oct 23, 2013
So, why do then islamic bosnians kiss a55 of palestinians and arabs?
Monir

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Oct 23, 2013
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#8 Oct 23, 2013
EUBI Balkan Institute wrote:
That is correct. Jewish organizations were among the strongest supporters für the victims in Bosnian genocide, maybe even the strongest. Many of them felt reminded of what had been done to them by Nazi-Germany under Hitler. It was a period of fundamental understatement between Muslim and Christian and Jewish action faith against terror by so-called Christians, namely Serb extremists shamelessly referring to God in terrorizing, raping, killing and robbering in Bosnia. Finally the anti-terror-coalition of all faiths and regions, from Europe to America and Arabia and Asia, saved Bosnia - much too late, but saved it from being extincted.
It would be a tremendous achievement to revive that very percious coalition of people from all backgrounds in order to defend humanity against terror and genocide.
very true
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Mister Ace wrote:
So, why do then islamic bosnians kiss a55 of palestinians and arabs?
what pathetic l*ser*
EUBI Balkan Institute

Bonn, Germany

#10 Oct 23, 2013
So, there is so much hatred in here. Those who oppose defense against genocide, are proven wrong all around the globe and throughout human history since the wordl defeated Nazi Germany. The world had payed the price of WW II by not stopping Hitler when he occupied what was Czechoslovakia.
As with the Sudetenland Germans, there have been many innocent victims on the Serb side as well - quite a few kiled by their extremist Serb "brothers" for not being ready to joint the killing and the genocide, by the way. There are Serbs today being honoured for saving other people's lives during the genocide.
There has been collaboration with mass murderers in both communities, Germans and Serbs alike. Germans murdered Serbs in WW II, the communist regime led by Tito killed ten of thousands in revenge even when the war had ended.
Post war Germany learned its historic lesson; instead of bringing war to the continent, Germany brings a lot of peace and reconciliation effort to the table. This is one of the ways how to deals with own guilt from the past, and it enables partners and sceptics to reconciliate with the perpetrator over time. Germany's role in the EU and globally shows that such a change is possible.
That strategy seems to be recommendable for Serbia, with its recent war waging future, as far as the elites and the people are reday for that. There is no basic meaning seperating in an ever more integrating Europe, in face of a speedy globlization, that challenges Europe, from Oslo to Sarajevo and from Gorazde to Banja Luka.
There is still a long way to go for reconciliation, for justice, for a common future, which obviously has not to forget but to deal with the past.
Not only a few people in "Republika Srpska" have realized that there is not too much promise in defending the past only, thus taking the risk to vanish in the futre.

Finally: all the agressive speech and writing is not capapbel of halting that process. Maybe for a little episode - but the driving forces of the majority of Serbs simply longing for a better daily life for their families and children is much stronger. The earlier they prevail, the better for Serbia, the Serbs and its century long neighbours.

Think of it, instead of quickly rejecting it. ;-)
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 Oct 23, 2013
EUBI Balkan Institute wrote:
So, there is so much hatred in here. Those who oppose defense against genocide, are proven wrong all around the globe and throughout human history since the wordl defeated Nazi Germany. The world had payed the price of WW II by not stopping Hitler when he occupied what was Czechoslovakia.
As with the Sudetenland Germans, there have been many innocent victims on the Serb side as well - quite a few kiled by their extremist Serb "brothers" for not being ready to joint the killing and the genocide, by the way. There are Serbs today being honoured for saving other people's lives during the genocide.
There has been collaboration with mass murderers in both communities, Germans and Serbs alike. Germans murdered Serbs in WW II, the communist regime led by Tito killed ten of thousands in revenge even when the war had ended.
Post war Germany learned its historic lesson; instead of bringing war to the continent, Germany brings a lot of peace and reconciliation effort to the table. This is one of the ways how to deals with own guilt from the past, and it enables partners and sceptics to reconciliate with the perpetrator over time. Germany's role in the EU and globally shows that such a change is possible.
That strategy seems to be recommendable for Serbia, with its recent war waging future, as far as the elites and the people are reday for that. There is no basic meaning seperating in an ever more integrating Europe, in face of a speedy globlization, that challenges Europe, from Oslo to Sarajevo and from Gorazde to Banja Luka.
There is still a long way to go for reconciliation, for justice, for a common future, which obviously has not to forget but to deal with the past.
Not only a few people in "Republika Srpska" have realized that there is not too much promise in defending the past only, thus taking the risk to vanish in the futre.
Finally: all the agressive speech and writing is not capapbel of halting that process. Maybe for a little episode - but the driving forces of the majority of Serbs simply longing for a better daily life for their families and children is much stronger. The earlier they prevail, the better for Serbia, the Serbs and its century long neighbours.
Think of it, instead of quickly rejecting it. ;-)
"Germans" were kicked out from Serbia and Yugoslavia In World War 1 and World War 2 by Serb forces for good

f*ck off now from Serbian forum
Hamilcarus

France

#12 Oct 23, 2013
slaughter of Serb civilians

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

What's this jerry mumblin bout? Still crying because his btch nation was fcked by Slavic Serbs and Russians in both world wars? Come here you'll be messed up again.

germany legalized zoophilia you must be damn proud of your country and EU you loser.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#13 Oct 23, 2013
EUBI Balkan Institute wrote:
So, there is so much hatred in here. Those who oppose defense against genocide, are proven wrong all around the globe and throughout human history since the wordl defeated Nazi Germany. The world had payed the price of WW II by not stopping Hitler when he occupied what was Czechoslovakia.
As with the Sudetenland Germans, there have been many innocent victims on the Serb side as well - quite a few kiled by their extremist Serb "brothers" for not being ready to joint the killing and the genocide, by the way. There are Serbs today being honoured for saving other people's lives during the genocide.
There has been collaboration with mass murderers in both communities, Germans and Serbs alike. Germans murdered Serbs in WW II, the communist regime led by Tito killed ten of thousands in revenge even when the war had ended.
Post war Germany learned its historic lesson; instead of bringing war to the continent, Germany brings a lot of peace and reconciliation effort to the table. This is one of the ways how to deals with own guilt from the past, and it enables partners and sceptics to reconciliate with the perpetrator over time. Germany's role in the EU and globally shows that such a change is possible.
That strategy seems to be recommendable for Serbia, with its recent war waging future, as far as the elites and the people are reday for that. There is no basic meaning seperating in an ever more integrating Europe, in face of a speedy globlization, that challenges Europe, from Oslo to Sarajevo and from Gorazde to Banja Luka.
There is still a long way to go for reconciliation, for justice, for a common future, which obviously has not to forget but to deal with the past.
Not only a few people in "Republika Srpska" have realized that there is not too much promise in defending the past only, thus taking the risk to vanish in the futre.
Finally: all the agressive speech and writing is not capapbel of halting that process. Maybe for a little episode - but the driving forces of the majority of Serbs simply longing for a better daily life for their families and children is much stronger. The earlier they prevail, the better for Serbia, the Serbs and its century long neighbours.
Think of it, instead of quickly rejecting it. ;-)
Wonderful post, proves that you don't apply double standards.

I guess we all reject genocide and other war crimes under all circumstances, that is to say regardless of which party led a just war according to our respective opinions.

I definitely didn't reject your initial comment. My reaction referred to the fact that your comment went further than a simple rejection of war crimes. It involved rejection of the Bosnian Serb entity as such, it involved refusal to grant Serbs a right to self-determination. Therefore, I had to declare that I don't share this opinion myself, however I can accept it if it is applied consistently throughout Europe and the World to similar cases.

There is too much unnecessary hatred, that's true..
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#14 Oct 23, 2013
very interesting is how serbs such as ip Ljubljana aka france are running from this thread...Jews n Israel dislike you savages its as simple as that due to massacres Serbian people committed. They want nothing to do with serb animals
fin
justice4

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#15 Oct 23, 2013
ISP Ljubljana is not ISP France you retarded bosniak animal

Jews n Isreal dislike bosniak savages
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 23, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
slaughter of Serb civilians
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
What's this jerry mumblin bout? Still crying because his btch nation was fcked by Slavic Serbs and Russians in both world wars? Come here you'll be messed up again.
germany legalized zoophilia you must be damn proud of your country and EU you loser.
this servian lier and servoimposter uses my name Hamilcarus. this is what the servianslaves are all about. deceptive, psychotic, mentally unbalanced.
Scandinavian

Mosjøen, Norway

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Do you guys has some etnic problems???,,, well we have not

And you know, that is what makes us different....from u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austrija: Srbin na silu hteo da je oženi i odve... 1 hr lol 1
Švonja: Srbi su goveda, daću sve da odrast... 1 hr lol 1
Radikali: Dunav za granicu sa Hrvatskom 1 hr lol 1
Novi šamar Srbiji: I kosovski teniseri priznati 1 hr lol 1
Srpski putari tužili grčku firmu 1 hr lol 1
Poll which one is the worst and most humiliated batl... 1 hr srbosjek 0
Čolaku: BG priznao Kosovo u Briselu 1 hr lol 1
More from around the web