Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#191 Aug 11, 2013
To reality. There are white south africans through the coloured population!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#192 Aug 12, 2013
To reality. This is the last time i am addressing you about cotrolling your filthy language! Just remember, you dont know who you are posting to!!!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#193 Aug 16, 2013
To kop. That was an excellent answer! Apsolutly correct to the point!!

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#194 Aug 17, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
To kop. That was an excellent answer! Apsolutly correct to the point!!
Do you not know the concept of silence???

Just SHUT UP and stop spamming this thread 24/7, along with all the other threads, are you mentally ill or something?
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#195 Aug 17, 2013
To TheRealMagyar. HAI BO WENA!!!!!!!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#196 Aug 17, 2013
To strahd. Is TRM allowed tobe rude to people on these forums!??
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#197 Aug 18, 2013
To TheRealMagyar. Come join me on topix south africa @ bring your threads with you!!!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#198 Aug 18, 2013
To TheRealMagyar. You mentioned that you are reformed calvinist christian!! Sorry brother, you disappoint me!!!

In your mind.

#199 Aug 18, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
To TheRealMagyar. You mentioned that you are reformed calvinist christian!! Sorry brother, you disappoint me!!!
1) Please stop needlessly bumping this thread

2) Sorry about the time before, I was unnecessarily rude

3) If you have any questions about Hungary or me, come to the proper forum and ask.. stop harassing the Serbs, or spamming Serbian forum about it.

4) Let me guess, you are a Catholic? Enjoy your Papal infallibility and your paedophilic organisation. The current Pope is practically a szadeszkretén.

5) This thread keeps popping up on "New Replies" so I decided to check it out , but I won't make anymore posts on here. This is my final one, understood? I only replied because you seem so eager, and to make you be quiet for once.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#200 Aug 18, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
To strahd. Is TRM allowed tobe rude to people on these forums!??
The Hungarian has left this dead zone apart from that cameo.
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#201 Aug 18, 2013
To strahd. Great! I have had enough of been accused of creating a thread!!!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#202 Aug 18, 2013
To strahd. Thanks alot for your support!! You are a good friend!! God bless you!!!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#203 Aug 18, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly for Serbs, I am neither Catholic or Muslim, I am Reformed (Calvinist).
Ya traitor ! How can you...? Allah will punish ya tomorow, today He's busy in Egypt but tomorow you're doomed.
ROFLMAO
He's a jew people, listen to me, he's a jew! Or albanian... Serb? Nah, he's german. Or Hermann ?!
Adolf ?
LOLOLOLOLOL
:^ D

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#204 Aug 18, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic? Enjoy your Papal infallibility and your paedophilic organisation. The current Pope is practically a szadeszkretén..
HEY HEY HEY !!! Let teh ole Francy out of ya dirty mouth, ya... Calvinist ! LOLOLOL
:^ D
reality

Burwood, Australia

#205 Aug 18, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
To reality. This is the last time i am addressing you about cotrolling your filthy language! Just remember, you dont know who you are posting to!!!
on the contrary, i know exactly who im posting too, you dumba$$
Odin of Ossetia

Surrey, Canada

#206 Aug 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Please stop needlessly bumping this thread
2) Sorry about the time before, I was unnecessarily rude
3) If you have any questions about Hungary or me, come to the proper forum and ask.. stop harassing the Serbs, or spamming Serbian forum about it.
4) Let me guess, you are a Catholic? Enjoy your Papal infallibility and your paedophilic organisation. The current Pope is practically a szadeszkretén.
5) This thread keeps popping up on "New Replies" so I decided to check it out , but I won't make anymore posts on here. This is my final one, understood? I only replied because you seem so eager, and to make you be quiet for once.
You are the same person who wrote that "I am Calvinist but I respect the Catholic Church's contribution to Hungary"?

I guess you have made your final post here, so you will not explain your self-contradiction.
Odin of Ossetia

Surrey, Canada

#207 Aug 28, 2013
About your earlier denials.

During the 1650's Hungary was an Austrian province; it certainly did not help Poland as an independent country, but instead Austria did (check your dates, Austria-Hungary did not appeared until centuries later). Of course, looks like you guys think that you were "always independent" but that is simply not true, as prior to Austria-Hungary you were only an Austrian province.

About Hungary's theft of Polish land in the Carpathians, that was even discussed years ago on a Polish historical forum.

I know you are not going to reply, but that is for the others to know.

In your mind.

#208 Aug 28, 2013
Oh my God, will you morons stop lifting this thread?

Hungary was not an Austrian province, we did not become conquered by Austria.

What happened was, after our last King died, he didnt leave an heir. So due to dynastical ties, the Habsburgs gained the Hungarian throne.

There was no Austria in those days, rather lands ruled by the Habsburg family.

The Habsburgs were legitimately crowned as Kings of Hungary.

Do you see the difference, in your thick stupid head?

And we didn't steal any Polish land in the Carpathians.

And as for before, I respect the historical role of Catholic contribution to Hungary, but I have a low opinion of the Catholic Church in the modern times.

And lastly, what the f....k is your problem, all I see you do is haunting the forums spreading your lies and BS about Hungary.

Did you get beaten up a Hungarian or something? You have hardcore inferiority complex against us.

ps, if you are going to reply, reply to "Odin of Odessa" thread
Dr Milan Sufflay

Melbourne, Australia

#209 Aug 28, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
south africans are are from africa, white people migrated to south africa from european countries like portugal, Britain and so on and white south africans all they got is some passport to say they from south africa due to long long migration over the centuries to south africa but originally they are not south africans, they are just white people from different european countries and maybe non european countries,thats how white south africans came to be
The whites who live in countries such as Zimbabwe, Namibia & South Africa are not just recent arrivals with passports proving they are immigrants or South Africans , these white people have been a part of Africa for generations & generations & generations & generations & generations.! Those whites have a right to call themselves Africans.! Just as i have a right to call myself an Australian. & Aboriginals have the right to call themselves Aboriginals/Australians

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#210 Aug 29, 2013
^^ Just to correct Kop, if they are from non-European countries (in fact non-Western European countries) they are not considered white, such as the Indians are not considered white but are a race in their own right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dom za stare: Peti smrtni slučaj 5 hr tutti frutti 1
Kostreš: Ne bi bilo dobro da Vojvodina postane ... 5 hr tutti frutti 1
Horor u Kruševcu: Tri mladića IZBODENA, je... 5 hr tutti frutti 1
News Albania and Kosovo to unite, inside EU or not -... 8 hr Rust 29
Poll Shiptar Thaci: "I want to come in Belgrade!" LOL 9 hr Shiptaroslayer 0
Poll Shiptar with fake USA IP has Serbian news for you 9 hr Shiptaroslayer 0
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 12 hr pocahontas 12,114
More from around the web