Srpska tradicija - narodna nosnja

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danijela

Scarborough, UK

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Na koji nacin danasnji moderni dizajneri menjaju identitet svoje drzave?- Da li tradicionalna nosnja ima buducnost?
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Danijela wrote:
Na koji nacin danasnji moderni dizajneri menjaju identitet svoje drzave?- Da li tradicionalna nosnja ima buducnost?
English only!
Austriacus

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Your disgusting! GO away, and go involve yourself in anti-serbian acitivities
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Austriacus wrote:
<quoted text>English only!
CHANGED YOUR NAME AGAIN?- What a LOOOSERRR!!!

What about your Girlfriends Stern Des Stupid and the Pristina Whore??? No attacks on them for not posting in english?

You Weak as Piss Cowardly DOG???

The topic of this thread,IS WRITTEN IN SERBIAN

So if you cant understand SERBIAN on the SERBIAN Forum?

Then FUCKOFF you Ignorant, Inbreed, Uneductaed SHITar LOSER!!!

CRKNI DA BOG DA - OCA TI JEBEM
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 22, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your Girlfriends Stern Des Stupid and the Pristina Whore??? No attacks on them for not posting in english?
nikolaslave
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Hamilcarus wrote:
<quoted text>nikolaslave
Here we go Again, and your STILL posting the same SHIT!

What a LOOOSERRR!!!

Your a Weak as Piss Cowardly DOG who cant respond to any post with Any intelligence so you just post THE SAME SHIT, Again & Again...

You really are a Boring "Son of A Bitch" - slaves & servosalvia this and Nato that and of course "english only". The funny thing is, you cant even see that EVERYONE, even Grubby SHITars think your a FUCKEN IDIOT!!!

Your are the Laughing Stock on All these Forums...

Ajd Mars nedje drugo i dosadjaj njima malo - odje si vec odsvirao svoje

If you cant understand SERBIAN on the SERBIAN Forum, then FUCKOFF you Ignorant SHITar LOSER!!!

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 22, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
What of your Serb friend from isp Ljubjlana, he changes his nick constantly.

So by your standards your Serb friend from isp Ljubljana is also a loser.
Great Alvanian Crapola

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2012
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Bez siljkana i sajkace, frule i rakije, nema ni Srbije !!!
Enjoy!
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#9 Mar 22, 2012
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
What of your Serb friend from isp Ljubjlana, he changes his nick constantly.
So by your standards your Serb friend from isp Ljubljana is also a loser.
Typical DUMBASS croat, jumping to conclusions and talking out of his Ass.

I dont know Anyone from ljubljana, Serb or otherwise. I also dont beleive that Every Serbian is my "friend".(although even Serb from ljubljana would be a Much better friend than an Uneducated Feebleminded croat Peasant like You)

But as far as someone else also being a Loser, I think YOU have just single handedly, wrapped up that position.

Bravo sokol, You are Indeed a LOSER!!!

OCA TI JEBEM!!!
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 23, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical DUMBASS croat, jumping to conclusions and talking out of his Ass.
I dont know Anyone from ljubljana, Serb or otherwise. I also dont beleive that Every Serbian is my "friend".(although even Serb from ljubljana would be a Much better friend than an Uneducated Feebleminded croat Peasant like You)
But as far as someone else also being a Loser, I think YOU have just single handedly, wrapped up that position.
Bravo sokol, You are Indeed a LOSER!!!
OCA TI JEBEM!!!
another serbian slave since 1389
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#11 Mar 26, 2012
Hamilcarus wrote:
<quoted text>another serbian slave since 1389

What a LOOOSERRR!!!

Your a Weak as Piss Cowardly DOG who cant respond to any post with Any intelligence so you just post THE SAME SHIT, Again & Again...

You really are a Boring "Son of A Bitch" - slaves & servosalvia this and Nato or 1389 that and of course "english only". The funny thing is, you cant even see that EVERYONE, even Grubby SHITars think your a FUCKEN IDIOT!!!

If you cant understand SERBIAN on the SERBIAN Forum, then FUCKOFF you Ignorant SHITar LOSER!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 26, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a LOOOSERRR!!!
You really are a Boring "Son of A Bitch" - slaves & servosalvia this and Nato or 1389 that and of course "english only". The funny thing is, you cant even see that EVERYONE, even Grubby SHITars think your a FUCKEN IDIOT!!!
You are one big idiot,but having said that please keep posting cause you have an unique way of being stupid that is actaully funny,so keep posting OCA TI VRH GU....
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#13 Mar 26, 2012
realdoklean wrote:
<quoted text>You are one big idiot,but having said that please keep posting cause you have an unique way that is actaully funny,so keep posting
I will Certainly Carry on Posting here, as I do NOT need the permission of a Filthy, Uneducated Paedophile Koqevar Loser like you, to do so...

You must live in a Real Fanatasy land if you think that being an Un-named Koqevar Pigfucking Inbreed, gives you any ability or belief, that your Worhtless, Simpleminded opinion bears Any weight on this, or Any other Forum...

CRKNI DA BOG DA - OCA TI JEBEM!!!

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I will Certainly Carry on Posting here, as I do NOT need the permission of a Filthy, Uneducated Paedophile Koqevar Loser like you, to do so...
You must live in a Real Fanatasy land if you think that being an Un-named Koqevar Pigfucking Inbreed, gives you any ability or belief, that your Worhtless, Simpleminded opinion bears Any weight on this, or Any other Forum...
CRKNI DA BOG DA - OCA TI JEBEM!!!
I am actaully not from KOSOVAAAA but that its not important,what is important is your complete inability to show any signs of coherence,I mean you cant writte in english or serbian and since i can do both whenever you attempt to offend any one I find it hilarious.
Ja nequ da ti crknes trebas nam odje.
What or not

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2012
"Ja necu da ti crknes trebas nam ovde".
(Correct pronouncing)...
What or not

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Austriacus wrote:
Your disgusting! GO away, and go involve yourself in anti-serbian acitivities
You tell people "you're disgusting go involve in anti - Serbian activities"...
You forum troll from Buffalo!

Location hidden

#17 Mar 26, 2012
What or not wrote:
"Ja necu da ti crknes trebas nam ovde".
(Correct pronouncing)...
I grew up in Montenegro that is how its pronounced there.
ITS BIJELO not BELO
LIJEPO not LEPO
Ja mislim da ti mene lijepo razumijo.
In montenegro people speak with a drawl,if you going to say montenegrins are rednecks be my guest.
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#18 Mar 26, 2012
realdoklean wrote:
<quoted text>I am actaully not from KOSOVAAAA but that its not important,what is important is your complete inability to show any signs of coherence,I mean you cant writte in english or serbian and since i can do both whenever you attempt to offend any one I find it hilarious.
Ja nequ da ti crknes trebas nam odje.
Well, well, well. An Albanibum who thinks they are educated? What are the chances of that being possible? ZERO!!!

First. You spelled KOSOVO incorrectly, even your Grubby little Hashish Thaci & Your Masters, the americans,call it KOSOVO...

Second. I dont give a FUCK where your from, the fact is your an Inbreed,Simpleminded, Cowardly albainibum Pigfucker.

Third. You cant write in English OR Serbian! You have provided the Proof for us You FUCKEN LOSER, here it is in your own inept words

a) "that its not important" should be "is" not its.
b) "I cant writte in english" in what language is writte? hehehe
c) "ja nequ ta di crknes" should be "necu" not nequ.

It is CLEAR that you CAN NOT write in either Serbian or English, yet you are STUPID enough to insult the coherency of my posts???

As for offending you, well, you Uneducated, Inbreed Paedophiles make it SO FUCKEN EASY, How can we not...

I dont have the time to educate you pathetic SHITar Imbeciles on email etiquette, nor do I believe you have the intellectual capacity to absorb it. Suffice to say, not only are my posts Coherent, they are Factually and Grammatically Correct!

Now as we would say in CRNAGORA (And rest assured, this is 100% correct when dealing with you Filthy SHITar Peasants)

CRKNI TE, DA BOG DA - OCA VAM JEBEM!!!
What or not

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2012
realdoklean wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up in Montenegro that is how its pronounced there.
ITS BIJELO not BELO
LIJEPO not LEPO
In montenegro people speak with a drawl,if you going to say montenegrins are rednecks be my guest.
'Dje" it's OK..
I was correcting "Ja necu"...you don't have "q"...
Why are you so mean ...people from Montenegro are not jerks!
What or not

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2012
realdoklean wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up in Montenegro that is how its pronounced there.
ITS BIJELO not BELO
LIJEPO not LEPO
You grew up in Montenegro, but you're not one of them ...if you are, you want be attacking your country man, Nikola...you defend albanians from Kosovo. You're shiptar from Montenegro!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia expels Macedonia ambassador to Belgrade (Oct '08) 1 hr Makedonija 1,455
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) 1 hr Srpski Radikali 6,674
Srbija na listi najjadnijih ekonomija 18 hr Albanian Boss 2
News Short list of Oscar nominees 19 hr Albanian Boss 21
News EU accession main goal; Serbia won't be migrant... 19 hr Albanian Boss 6
Dating Serbian men (Nov '11) Fri LovingSerbs 274
Tenants assault, rob landlord, set his apartmen... Fri SrpskaPedofilskaC... 2
More from around the web