isp serbia says all ,ip ljubljana etc=dr jekyll and mr hyde

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#1 Nov 22, 2012
isp serbia faces horrible consequences when he lets his dark side run wild with a potion that changes him into the animalistic isp ljubljana
isp says all becomes a paranoid schizophrenic suffering from multiple personality disorder, not realizing that ip ljubljana is a manifestation of himself.
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Hhaha bosnian transvestite. Who else am I, am I also Baron, Srpski Radikali, Apis, krajina warrior and pretty much every Serb poster here?

I only use one proxy malta and I gotta use it because you and your albanian friends cried to topix to ban me. I can't access this site without it.

Me and slovenian user talk different, behave different, he's more polite to you hoes comparing to me which indicates that we're a different person. I don't have to use slovenia IP because I am not hiding from nobody. There's no need so stick your personal frustrations against me up you gay shemale ass. I humiliated you here numerous times and exposed to everybody how you post homosexual stuff as Nandrelle (a female bosnian from dubai lol, what a coincidence) I understand the hate you coksucker
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#3 Nov 22, 2012
i did make sure You're getting naked in front of all topix for third time within 2 years
now enough said..Threw White Flag Of Surrender you serbian sheep
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I deny and I will keep denying that I'm anyone else but myself here. You on the other hand don't even deny that you're posting here as Nandrelle (female) and diroguevara (male). What a coincidence, both bosnian and from dubai, similar way of talk. I mean how many bosnian idiots from dubai could possibly hang on Serb forum? I noticed only one so far, some sick transvestite. You don't deny and don't have the reason, because facts are against you inbred islamic sicko
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Serbian denial of facts isnt something unusual
facts you said well there is few thousands serbians,bosnians,croatians etc living in uae.i personally dont even know nandrele and even a full can say we are not same person but you on the other hand share with ip ljubljana same posts+same timings of posts+sometimes you forget yourself than you reply for his name or vice versa
Harrod

Madliena, Malta

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Really, how come I am online now and he isn't? Same timing... lol why don't you STFU stupid tranny.

No one said bosnians don't live in dubai you incestoid islamic f...k. I just said how come no other bosnians from there write here? I see only you, lifeless retard.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#7 Nov 22, 2012
loool you are relay retard i wasn't wrong so if you dont use your proxy now but later you are 2 persons not 1 hahaha man just get lost
also who said no other Bosnians are using topix ,,he is posting as nandrele and im posting as diroguevara ..anyway what are you saying is that any belgrade ip is one person and dubai ip is one person looooooool cant you see how stupid you are
CCCC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Nov 22, 2012
ISP Dubai,UEA retardation is to big to be measured.bosniaks are well known for their retardation
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#9 Nov 22, 2012
well serb sheep nice try from another ip but man dont you feel sick i mean it realy sick

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#10 Nov 22, 2012
ISp servia has lost everything, utube acct, his old nicks, lately he lost his mother... a b!tch that left his father for a gypsie ! buahhahahaa
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Why don't you go and look how you revealed yourself by your own stupidity that you and nandrelle are the same person here

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TRQ3T...

bosnian dumbass tranny fell into her own trap

Now keep your accusations how I am this and that etc. That's all you got, pathetic trying to get even with me. I am who I am, having only one address here so you can suck me off transvestite hoe.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Stern des Sudens wrote:
ISp servia has lost everything, utube acct, his old nicks, lately he lost his mother... a b!tch that left his father for a gypsie ! buahhahahaa
yes indeed well said
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Harrod wrote:
Why don't you go and look how you revealed yourself by your own stupidity that you and nandrelle are the same person here
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TRQ3T...
bosnian dumbass tranny fell into her own trap
Now keep your accusations how I am this and that etc. That's all you got, pathetic trying to get even with me. I am who I am, having only one address here so you can suck me off transvestite hoe.
you are more stupid than i thought is that all you have to say you schizophrenic multinational maniac

Kosova, Albania

#14 Nov 27, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
yes indeed well said
well, this loser is a lost case.....
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
well, this loser is a lost case.....
you can expect anything from serb but multi personality disorder is to much do you know if this diseases can be cured nowadays.

Kosova, Albania

#16 Mar 21, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
you can expect anything from serb but multi personality disorder is to much do you know if this diseases can be cured nowadays.
Nope. There is no cure for this disease which rules over servia ! It is a very difficult psychiatric syndrome where delusions take over a personality.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. There is no cure for this disease which rules over servia ! It is a very difficult psychiatric syndrome where delusions take over a personality.
thanks for information bro,
take care
Nandrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 27, 2013
CCCC wrote:
ISP Dubai,UEA retardation is to big to be measured.bosniaks are well known for their retardation
Are diroguevara and Nandrelle the same person now Serbian? It looks you are the one whose retarded!

Kosova, Albania

#19 Apr 4, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for information bro,
take care
you are welcome...any time!
thanks.

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

#20 May 28, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome...any time!
thanks.
its not coincidence that he and his other personality appears at same time always no matter day or night lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) 7 min JosMeProsloNije 526
SRS leader Seselj sets Croatian flag on fire 1 hr petar brzica JrMo... 2
Poll Serbia and FR Yugoslavia did not surrendered an... 4 hr pravi_srbin 2
america is finshed ,russia- china world power 5 hr Kurosawa 9
Lažni službenik pljačkao stanove u Zrenjaninu 5 hr hmm 1
Poll Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 5 hr Kurosawa 5,206
Kosovo: Uhapšeni Srbi zbog falsifikovanja dolara 5 hr hmm 1
More from around the web