Serb Paramilitaries Wrought "Havoc" i...

Serb Paramilitaries Wrought "Havoc" in Bosnia

There are 22 comments on the Institute for War and Peace Reporting story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Serb Paramilitaries Wrought "Havoc" in Bosnia. In it, Institute for War and Peace Reporting reports that:

The former head of security in the Yugoslav army told the Hague tribunal this week that he was aware that Serb paramilitary units in Bosnia were killing civilians and prisoners and committing other abuses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Institute for War and Peace Reporting.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
serbian butchers

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#2 Mar 9, 2013
“That’s right,” Vasiljevic responded....he's tellin the truth , no way can he be a serb...
tit for tat

Stoney Creek, Canada

#3 Mar 9, 2013
I don't know why Serbs cry foul when they get bombed and killed.
tit for tat

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I don't know why Albanians cry foul when they get bombed and killed
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
tit for tat wrote:
I don't know why Albanians cry foul when they get bombed and killed
you dumb servoslave, you try every trick from using other people's topix names to everything else. and nothing works in your favor you dummy. stay in your servoslavia cage for another 600 years and learn something for another 600 years.
fiesta

London, UK

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
serbian butchers
so what do you want an apology letter?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2013
fiesta wrote:
<quoted text>so what do you want an apology letter?
Honest, objective, logical, and rational people would knwo exctly what they have to do in order to apologize to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. Simple as that!!!!
Kurvatica

Rye, Australia

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Serbian people and Yugoslavian army do not have to apologise for what a group of paramilitaries did.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Croatian people do not have to apologise for what the Ustasa did. They were not voted into power nor were their policies ever voted on or passed by an act of parliament. Pusi kurac.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
Serbian people and Yugoslavian army do not have to apologise for what a group of paramilitaries did.
you serbokuvatica have to apologise for everything you did in 1991 and after.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
serbokurvatica is as guilty as all oter servians and the socalled yugoslav army
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Mar 12, 2013
listen to them yelling allah akbar,id be glad to kill some more of these bosnians and croats.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
serbokurvatica is as guilty as all oter servians and the socalled yugoslav army
shut up, its your country that has been killing and helping these allah akbar terrorists for centuries. Typical of the american dogs.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
listen to them yelling allah akbar,id be glad to kill some more of these bosnians and croats.
I wish we killed chetniks like that but they were Muslims giving you payback. Croats created safe corridors for vlasi to escape to Serbia, we are God fearing Christians, Christianity is our downfall because it's against our ethos to kill whilst our Slavic 'brothers' picka im materina slaughtered us like stoka, not only in 91-95 but also between1918-1941.
How many Serbs died in Serbia at the hand of Croats? We've felt your blades for almost a century...necete vise!!
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we killed chetniks like that but they were Muslims giving you payback. Croats created safe corridors for vlasi to escape to Serbia, we are God fearing Christians, Christianity is our downfall because it's against our ethos to kill whilst our Slavic 'brothers' picka im materina slaughtered us like stoka, not only in 91-95 but also between1918-1941.
How many Serbs died in Serbia at the hand of Croats? We've felt your blades for almost a century...necete vise!!
seres, da vas je bilo vise ubijali bi nas bilo gde. Ajde zapusi. Serbs have lived in krajina for centuries and croatians have been killing them all this time. Every croat waving a gun deserves to die.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> seres, da vas je bilo vise ubijali bi nas bilo gde. Ajde zapusi. Serbs have lived in krajina for centuries and croatians have been killing them all this time. Every croat waving a gun deserves to die.
Centuries, that is right. On my ma's Island every Serbian house stands in tact apart from those that went to kill Croats, they had their homes demolished. On O.Brac in 07 I drank with Croats and Serbs, you killed Croats in 91-95, seres ti.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> shut up, its your country that has been killing and helping these allah akbar terrorists for centuries. Typical of the american dogs.
typical of a serbokurvatica
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> seres, da vas je bilo vise ubijali bi nas bilo gde. Ajde zapusi. Serbs have lived in krajina for centuries and croatians have been killing them all this time. Every croat waving a gun deserves to die.
serbokurvatica's lies and propaganda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 13 min George 1,199
News DS leader denounces president over Kosovo comment 6 hr Teddy 2
News Serbian nationalist train causes tension as it ... 11 hr Puc 2
News Serbia says Kosovo wants war in stand-off over ... 16 hr Slobodan Jovanovic 1
News Serbia to defend 'every inch' against Kosovo af... 16 hr Slobodan Jovanovic 1
Serbia under fire for Russian gas deals 20 hr svrbisatanci 1
Savetnik Kremlja: Moguć je i sukob Hrvatsk... 20 hr svrbisatanci 1
More from around the web