Croat, Serb organisations urge reconc...

Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation

There are 12491 comments on the SETimes news story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Posting signs in both the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets is part of an effort at reconciliation between the countries in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#5620 May 11, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>The only problem I have with the Bosnian Muslims is-------
They do not want to live in a Serbian dominated state------but they expect Serbs to live in a Muslim dominated state. WTF?
It is such a pitty izetbegovic and tudjman died before they were dragged off to the hague
Well that goes back to my question of we as a people why do we need to look at it as dominated by this or that. Why cant we live just in a state as one? Do you think Serbs want to live in a Muslim dominated state?
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#5621 May 11, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have with the Bosnian Muslims is-------
They do not want to live in a Serbian dominated state------but they expect Serbs to live in a Muslim dominated state. WTF?
It is such a pitty izetbegovic and tudjman died before they were dragged off to the hague
Why didn't the Krajina Serbs want to live in an independent Croatia amongst the same people they had been living with? Why did they think it was ok to take up arms against those very people? Last week was the 23rd anniversary of the massacre of 12 Croatian policemen in Borovo Selo.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#5622 May 11, 2014
On that note there were no Bosnians taking up arms in Serbia declaring their own independant state. There is a descent population of Muslims in Serbia. Serbs on the other hand didnt want to live in a different country they wanted to take it by means of force

Since: Dec 12

Rockdale, Australia

#5623 May 11, 2014
Magyar 101 wrote:
BJ4me.
Zoroastrians do believe in the one true living God, but!
Once again, there's no mediator, that been Jesus Christ.
Once again, another farse religion with warped beliefs.
This religion has found inroutes into christianity, that could only be found in, new christian sects.
As a pentecostal christian, i dont hear of it in church.
And God said: allow my people to worship me according to their custom
One wise man said : keep your's and respect the others ( religion)
And finally a question for you: how do you know that you are right ??

Rockdale, Australia

#5624 May 11, 2014
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal blame games and opinions aside, it was never the same country BJ. Learn to separate the pan Slavic illusion from the reality.
Do you actually understand just how ridiculous your statement is ??So please ,enlighten me.What was Jugoslavija ?? Maybe a federation comprising of several states( like Australia )??
Once upon the time you could come to visit me any time you wanted to and now you need a passport and all this because of your attitude.
Magyar 101

Europe

#5625 May 11, 2014
BJ4me.
How do i know i am right!
Because the word of God says so.
Old testament:
God says, i am the lord your god.
New testament:
Jesus says, no one comes to the father, except through me.
BJ4me, what is your denomination or which church do you belong to?
Magyar 101

Europe

#5626 May 11, 2014
BJ4me.
Are you enjoying the roller coaster ride?
Are you ready for the next lap?
Lets tackle catholicism or islam.

Rockdale, Australia

#5627 May 11, 2014
Magyar 101 wrote:
BJ4me.
How do i know i am right!
Because the word of God says so.
Old testament:
God says, i am the lord your god.
New testament:
Jesus says, no one comes to the father, except through me.
BJ4me, what is your denomination or which church do you belong to?
Bible is open to interpretation and can not be taken verbatim .New Testament has been edited 243 times and is considerably different from the original and still contains numerous inconsistencies when dealing with Jesus.You have a right to believe what you will but you do not have a right to impose your belief onto others.Being a Croat , I was born In Catholic faith but I am not following any religion.

Rockdale, Australia

#5628 May 11, 2014
Magyar 101 wrote:
BJ4me.
Are you enjoying the roller coaster ride?
Are you ready for the next lap?
Lets tackle catholicism or islam.
Enjoying ??Not really..It is not my intention to detract people from their beliefs nor to prove them wrong or win them to my way of thinking.Why do you want to tackle Catholicism or Islam ??

Rockdale, Australia

#5629 May 11, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have with the Bosnian Muslims is-------
Bosnia was the most cosmopolitan republic of all ex Jugo republics and to the rest of us they were all Bosanci and the problem started precisely because Serbs wanted to dominate.As for Tudjman and Izetbegovic, they would probably resent the company of Mladic and Karadjic.

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

#5630 May 11, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the bible has "versions" in it self is a joke. Strahd is nothing but a misinformed Chetnik lover that cant seperate fact from fiction. Madgyar 101 if you want to insult someones religion i suggest you take a good hard look at your own to start with. Religion is the root of all evil. Technically speaking according to the bible if the world started with adam and eve then you are all inbred because the only way to populate the world wouldbe to sleep with their children and siblings so dont even try to make this a religous based arguement.
Religion is a human condition created by man to govern, fight those different from you, make them believe by force.Religion existed before the Bible, hence, the Bible is not the incarnation of religion ...

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

#5631 May 11, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosnia was the most cosmopolitan republic of all ex Jugo republics and to the rest of us they were all Bosanci and the problem started precisely because Serbs wanted to dominate.As for Tudjman and Izetbegovic, they would probably resent the company of Mladic and Karadjic.
Orthodox Serbs settled during the Turkish-Austrian wars when took place the Serb migration from the Ottoman Empire at the end of the 17th. This mass of settlers were used as a pillow to the line of the frontier with the Turks...
pazi_trica

Menges, Slovenia

#5632 May 11, 2014
Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox Serbs settled during the Turkish-Austrian wars when took place the Serb migration from the Ottoman Empire at the end of the 17th. This mass of settlers were used as a pillow to the line of the frontier with the Turks...
Albanians were on Kosovo settled by the Ottomans..........
sava

Hampton Park, Australia

#5633 May 11, 2014
pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't the Krajina Serbs want to live in an independent Croatia amongst the same people they had been living with? Why did they think it was ok to take up arms against those very people? Last week was the 23rd anniversary of the massacre of 12 Croatian policemen in Borovo Selo.
because independent Croatia is code for..........kill a third, expelled a third,and Vatican rape a third of the Serbian populace.
And the worse part is the institutional denial / indifference / petty justifications / stone walling
sava

Hampton Park, Australia

#5634 May 11, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that goes back to my question of we as a people why do we need to look at it as dominated by this or that. Why cant we live just in a state as one? Do you think Serbs want to live in a Muslim dominated state?
the Copts live in a Muslim dominated state-----need I say more
sava

Hampton Park, Australia

#5635 May 11, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
On that note there were no Bosnians taking up arms in Serbia declaring their own independant state. There is a descent population of Muslims in Serbia. Serbs on the other hand didnt want to live in a different country they wanted to take it by means of force
1.there was trouble in sandjak.....there still is some unrest
2. Serbs did vote in Serbia and Croatia to break away before the war???????
sava

Hampton Park, Australia

#5636 May 11, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
1 jugoslavia was more cosmopolitain than Bosnia ever was or ever will be
2.Vojvodina is more cosmopolitan than Bosnia now or ever before
3.are you saying tudjman and izetbegovic do not deserve the Hague treatment?
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#5637 May 11, 2014
sava wrote:
<quoted text>because independent Croatia is code for..........kill a third, expelled a third,and Vatican rape a third of the Serbian populace.
And the worse part is the institutional denial / indifference / petty justifications / stone walling
And to think no one believes

http://youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5638 May 11, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic angst? My friend you area a very simple racist that has his head so far up his a55 that he doesnt seem to under stand fact from fiction. I hate resorting to name calling because it brings me down to the same level with creatures like yourself but in this instance calling you a racist isnt even name calling just pure truth.
I suppose I should have some appropriate response to the above nonsense, but I will it slide. I'm kinda cool like that you see.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5639 May 11, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind being refered to as a Serb but matter of fact is you would lose your sh*t if someone called you a Croat, Muslim etc. I referto my previous post with the link to Serb war crimes compared to Bosnian ones during the war. Now you tell me how did everyone suffer equally? The proof is right here again. Please explain to me what i was saying that wasnt true. Just for your perusal here is yhe linkagain. If you can show me how everyone suffered equally i will join your side and agree with everything you say but you cant so dont try to deny the facts that the Serbs were the aggressor, that they raped, pillaged, murdered, massacred and commited genocide. All court proven facts. You must find it hard to sleep at night so you try telling yourself that it wasnt my kind it was them
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbi...
No, Sokol has tried to Croatise me on a number of occasions.....when he isn't trying to turn me into a Turk :-). Muslim is a religion, not an ethnicity by the way.

I am sure you knew someone that suffered during the last conflict, as we all have, but the rest of what you said came like you had been mimicking the language used by the biased newsreels from the 90's, that and some anti Serb bias you had been taught from your parentage, same emotive nonsense you are spewing now.

I find it easy to sleep a night. It is obvious you do not. I was going to respond with some other links about Bosnian and Albanian Islamic fanaticism, the green scarfed Bosnian Muslim fanatics zieg heiling, that bizarre Nazi Muslim thing, but you are deeply emotive.

I think you might be a moderate, maybe even o.k., but you are the victim of distorted indoctrination.

Fact is, I believe that a brand of Islam may prove to be harmful to the future peace of the Balkans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U pritvoru maloletnici osumnjičeni za silo... 4 hr lol 1
Mladić opljačkao crkvu u Novom Sadu 4 hr lol 1
Suša preti genocidnu tvorevinu: "Nećemo pr... 4 hr lol 1
Zrenjanin serbs helped by turks fought against ... (Feb '11) 10 hr Kosovo is Serbia 36
Serbia topix dead? 10 hr who needs this 14
why are albanians so obsessed with you serbs ? 10 hr who needs this 12
europe & Western countries will become Muslim 10 hr who needs this 7
More from around the web