First Prev
of 3
Next Last

krajina warrior

Since: Jun 07

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2008
Maria Djelaj’s note was prophetic:“I’m afraid he is going to kill me.”

She scrawled those words on a request for a personal protection order March 10. Nine days later, she was dead, shot and killed by the man she feared -- her husband.

Djerdj Djelaj gunned down his wife while the two sat in a parking lot at St. Therese of Lisieux Catholic Church, Shelby Township Police Detective Terry Hogan said. Djelaj then turned the gun on himself.

Before he did, police said he called the couple’s two adult children and said goodbye. The young adults -- one just recently turned 18 -- found their parents’ bodies and called 911.

“Sadly, I’m not surprised,” said Roberta Sarkis, the Mt. Clemens lawyer who was representing Maria Djelaj in her divorce.

Sarkis appeared in court March 10 with Maria Djelaj and her father, Kola Gjola, both of whom filed for protection orders after the court hearing on Sarkis’ advice.

In the request, Maria Djelaj wrote of a Sept. 16 incident that resulted in a domestic violence charge against her husband of 21 years, but a district judge acquitted him in December.

She also said that on March 4, her husband “came straight in my face and said I will break every bone in your body,” she wrote in the petition.

And she said he beat her June 30 so severely she needed stitches in her head.

“Over the years, he has threatened me and my children,” she wrote.

Her father, in a separate request, wrote that his son-in-law on March 10 said:“From today on wherever you are I will find you and kill you.”

The requests were denied the next day by Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano, who was set to handle the couple’s divorce trial in May.

Court officials said that neither Gjola nor his daughter told Viviano in person that they feared for their safety, and the acrimony was so intense that Viviano ordered the two sides not to bad mouth each other in front of the couple’s four children, two of whom are minors.

That isn’t the couple that Hana Lulgjuraj said she knew, however. The Oakland County paralegal knew the couple through their shared Albanian heritage and worked with them in 2002 on a civil claim stemming from a car accident.

“They appeared to be a very happy couple,” Lulgjuraj said.“She was happy and full of life. It’s devastating.”

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 20, 2008
ahahhhahahaa
Tina

East Lansing, MI

#3 Apr 20, 2008
Those are my parents you selfish pig. Do you think it is okay to abuse your wife???? & Then murder her???? I want you to laugh in MY little sisters face who is 8 years old & then feel like a complete idiot. She will never have her parents to watch her grow up. People like you laugh about other peoples terrible lives, and wonder why you are miserable yourself. Why don't you mind your own business? & if you think its sooooo funny... I hope God judges when you die. So I hope you are man enough to come to my face & laugh at this situation, because if you think this is a funny little story then you must be the devil himself!
RaRa

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Apr 20, 2008
You are a disgrace to human life, may you forever burn in hell for your malicious comment of laughter. How do you have the conscience to laugh at such a horrible situation? Only a selfless, heartless, evil, and disgusting bastard would comment in such a way. And what the hell kind of tattoo do you have?.........You are the devil!!!!

“Death before Dishonor”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 20, 2008
RaRa wrote:
You are a disgrace to human life, may you forever burn in hell for your malicious comment of laughter. How do you have the conscience to laugh at such a horrible situation? Only a selfless, heartless, evil, and disgusting bastard would comment in such a way. And what the hell kind of tattoo do you have?.........You are the devil!!!!
Albanians are worse,they trigger this type of behavior all over the balkans.Don't judge until you've been judged.cccc

Since: Sep 07

Phoenixville, PA

#6 Apr 20, 2008
Tina wrote:
Those are my parents you selfish pig. Do you think it is okay to abuse your wife???? & Then murder her???? I want you to laugh in MY little sisters face who is 8 years old & then feel like a complete idiot. She will never have her parents to watch her grow up. People like you laugh about other peoples terrible lives, and wonder why you are miserable yourself. Why don't you mind your own business? & if you think its sooooo funny... I hope God judges when you die. So I hope you are man enough to come to my face & laugh at this situation, because if you think this is a funny little story then you must be the devil himself!
I'm so sorry for your loss.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Apr 21, 2008
Tina wrote:
i am sure they are and all albanians are dumb like that now move along kurva!

“ALBANIAN-AMERICA N”

Since: Mar 08

NEW YORK

#8 Apr 21, 2008
Tina wrote:
Im sorry for your loss its a tragedy..but dont worry it will come back 10 times as worse for those who laugh at things like this. Just keep your head up..
annon

East Lansing, MI

#9 Apr 21, 2008
wow reading your comment makes my stomach hurt. You should mind your own business and have something better to do with your time then sit on the computer and comment on other peoples lives. The only reason im saying something back to you is because i think you need to know how worthless you are for having the balls to come onto this website and laugh at a tragic story like this.
Tina

East Lansing, MI

#10 Apr 21, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry for your loss its a tragedy..but dont worry it will come back 10 times as worse for those who laugh at things like this. Just keep your head up..
I understand that you may be a selfish human being...& I forgive you for your rude comments (even if you havn't apoligized). I'm sorry for your sad life because I'm sure you havn't had a good one since you have the nerve to comment on mine. So, don't worry, it's okay to take out your anger on an innocent person such as my dead mother. I'm sure she forgives you as well as the rest of my family. God bless your soul, and hopefully you can find it in your heart to forgive those who have caused you pain in your life, like I have forgiven you.
Tina

East Lansing, MI

#11 Apr 21, 2008
I'm sorry about the mix up w/comments, I truly meant to send it to the original man. Sorry once again.

“ALBANIAN-AMERICA N”

Since: Mar 08

NEW YORK

#12 Apr 21, 2008
Tina wrote:
I'm sorry about the mix up w/comments, I truly meant to send it to the original man. Sorry once again.
its ok..
max

Valhalla, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2008
Tina wrote:
i cant believe that someone would do that,kill the mother of their children,that is the most cowardly thing to do,shoot a woman,not only that,someone who is unarmed and no threat
D Regal Macomb MI

Macomb, MI

#14 Jun 14, 2008
Why are we wasting our time on this attention bitch? I’m sure this individual does not have a clue on what a horrible tragedy this is. I am certain his parents and family are very disappointed on his existence. So lets not waste time on this piece of garbage.

My heart goes out to the family on their loss.
D Regal

Macomb, MI

#15 Jun 14, 2008
Why are we wasting our time on this attention bitch?(This is regarding Krajina Warrior - "Wipe out the Albanian race". I’m sure this individual does not have a clue on what a horrible tragedy this is. I am certain his parents and family are very disappointed on his existence. So lets not waste time on this piece of garbage.

My heart goes out to the family and children on their loss.
tori

Brookhaven, PA

#16 Sep 8, 2008
aw omg im so sorry. i just cant imagine how this feels. people seriously need to stop being so mean & laughing at reasons that are no point to laugh about. god is watching over all of us & as we say in Albanian "Kush kesh, e vesh" remember that !
Tina im so sorry about your mother !
i am crying actually crying right now even though i dont know you guys. this is really sad.
my condolence, be strong & keep you head up high <3
Zoran

Brampton, Canada

#17 Sep 8, 2008
I'm not sure what to think here. If what Tina says is true, then I genuinely do feel for her loss, and disagree with this thread. However, its hard to expect simpathy from either side because we're all guilty if hurting each other.. Just look at some of the threads/posts in this, and I repeat, "Serbian" forum that you Albanian's have created.. Its disturbing to say the least. I'm sure that similar things happen in the Albanian forum, but hey, like I said, its a no-win situation..
the messanger

Walled Lake, MI

#18 Oct 13, 2008
tina dont you think you have other things to worry about?? like how to make life better for you, your 2 sisters and your brother?? i see why you havent accomplished any of that, your too busy worrying about things that are completely pointless, then on other hand your ruining lives. For the sake of your parents make things good

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Oct 14, 2008
this is the alvanian way.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Oct 16, 2008
am i supposed to be shocked its fact of life for these servants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drashković: Kosovo je nezavisno, Kosovo je... 4 hr Vuk Draskovic 3
Milos Obilic - hero or coward, Serbian or Albanian 4 hr Serbian Mapping 2
Prisilno mobilizirani u ratove tuže državu Srbi... 5 hr joj svrbi 1
Serbia: Lebanese man's terrifying experience wi... 5 hr joj svrbi 1
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 8 hr Teddy 375
News Russian Railways to reconstruct section of Belg... 8 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News 'Croatia risks losing support of civilized, ant... 19 hr truth 26
More from around the web