Around 1,000 prostitutes active in Be...

Around 1,000 prostitutes active in Belgrade

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
milocev

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2008
BELGRADE -- There are in between 900 and 1,000 women working as prostitutes in Belgrade, according to JAZAS official Viktorija Cucić.

“Street prostitution is just the tip of the iceberg and a subject of general rejection, while prostitution at middle and higher levels is untouchable,” Cucić told a press conference.

The coordinator of the CESID survey “Perception of Prostitution/Sexual Labor in Serbia,” Miloš Mojsilović, said that no institution in Serbia was dealing with this problem.

He said that it was impossible to identify a single person from state institutions that was competent to discuss prostitution, and that inter-institutional cooperation on the matter was very bad.

“The Health Ministry went furthest with its strategy for tackling HIV, while the media is the only source of information on the topic of sexual labor,” Mojsilović said.

Aleksandra Galonja, of the Anti-Trafficking Center, said that 90 percent of human trafficking victims were prostitutes.

She added that the Labor and Social Policies Ministry had not shown understanding of the human trafficking field and that little had been done to address the problem.

“So far only the Interior Ministry has been working on it, and more and more people from Serbia are becoming human trafficking victims,” Galonja said.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society-article.p...

Looooooooll in such a small city, that means every woman is a prostitute.

krajina warrior

Since: Jun 07

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Nov 6, 2008
for 1 stupid beograd is over 2 million and if you dont know how to read its trafficked woman from other countries you dumb insect hahahahahahahahahahahahha go get a education to read then post and reply to the story dummy and did you know there is albanian women in the streets of beograd sold to the Serbian underworld hahahahahahhahahhahahha for just little dollars maybe your sister are mother is there your mom could still spread for the old guys hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha
milocev

AOL

#3 Nov 6, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
for 1 stupid beograd is over 2 million and if you dont know how to read its trafficked woman from other countries you dumb insect hahahahahahahahahahahahha go get a education to read then post and reply to the story dummy and did you know there is albanian women in the streets of beograd sold to the Serbian underworld hahahahahahhahahhahahha for just little dollars maybe your sister are mother is there your mom could still spread for the old guys hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha
Sure sure wahtever you say..no one is doing anything about it anyway and that is a train load of wh*res for one little city and the majority are serbian and other slavic women.
milocev

Jamaica, NY

#4 Nov 6, 2008
milocev wrote:
BELGRADE -- There are in between 900 and 1,000 women working as prostitutes in Belgrade, according to JAZAS official Viktorija Cucić.
“Street prostitution is just the tip of the iceberg and a subject of general rejection, while prostitution at middle and higher levels is untouchable,” Cucić told a press conference.
The coordinator of the CESID survey “Perception of Prostitution/Sexual Labor in Serbia,” Miloš Mojsilović, said that no institution in Serbia was dealing with this problem.
He said that it was impossible to identify a single person from state institutions that was competent to discuss prostitution, and that inter-institutional cooperation on the matter was very bad.
“The Health Ministry went furthest with its strategy for tackling HIV, while the media is the only source of information on the topic of sexual labor,” Mojsilović said.
Aleksandra Galonja, of the Anti-Trafficking Center, said that 90 percent of human trafficking victims were prostitutes.
She added that the Labor and Social Policies Ministry had not shown understanding of the human trafficking field and that little had been done to address the problem.
“So far only the Interior Ministry has been working on it, and more and more people from Serbia are becoming human trafficking victims,” Galonja said.
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society-article.p...
Looooooooll in such a small city, that means every woman is a prostitute.
now everybody knows where to find your mother and sister!

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Nov 6, 2008
milocev wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure wahtever you say..no one is doing anything about it anyway and that is a train load of wh*res for one little city and the majority are serbian and other slavic women.
learn to read dip sh** no Serbian girls all bought just like your sister and aunts and mother are there right now sucking and fcking for pennies lool all outsiders learn to read dummy then post.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Nov 6, 2008
and stupid its over 2 million people in beograd and you call that a little city that's the population of albanians in kosovo and some in albania fool ahhahhahahaha
Back 2 Siberia

Souderton, PA

#7 Nov 6, 2008
Servian girls serving.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Nov 7, 2008
no albanservant girls are serving as you see they are trafficked girls from all around and your family members are serving well blow suck and f*ck loooooool
bunanub

Albania

#9 Nov 7, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
no albanservant girls are serving as you see they are trafficked girls from all around and your family members are serving well blow suck and f*ck loooooool
Budalo! You are a joke and budalo! Fatal combination!

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Nov 7, 2008
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Budalo! You are a joke and budalo! Fatal combination!
put your middle finger on your nose and tell me how does your mom smell.
Sergabel

Souderton, PA

#11 Nov 7, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
idiot, we pimp them servian, ukranian, russian and other slave hoes.
bunanub

Albania

#12 Nov 7, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
<quoted text>put your middle finger on your nose and tell me how does your mom smell.
Budalo, is that how you treat your mother? Shame on you! You are a serb, but this is not tolerable!

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Nov 7, 2008
Sergabel wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot, we pimp them servian, ukranian, russian and other slave hoes.
are those the nations you do to your mom and sister and cousins because you wish they were those nations so you dress them up like that wow you albanserrvants are freaks and we know you only could dream to be serbian. here post back your moms here and wants to say high before she goes to work wink wink.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Nov 7, 2008
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
Budalo, is that how you treat your mother? Shame on you! You are a serb, but this is not tolerable!
here your mom wants to say high to you before she goes down for training if you know what i mean so post back before she gobbles like turkey on my knob gobble gobble slurp slurp.
bunanub

Albania

#16 Nov 10, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
<quoted text>here your mom wants to say high to you before she goes down for training if you know what i mean so post back before she gobbles like turkey on my knob gobble gobble slurp slurp.
That's your mother budalo! How can you even think of such things! She gave birth to a budalo like you. But she is a serb too. I guess she doesn't mind. At least treat your wife with decency or else I'll be there instead of you. Bye BUDALO!
RedStar Army

Switzerland

#17 Nov 10, 2008
1000 for 3 milions???
And most of them are not even serb.

krajina warrior

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Nov 10, 2008
bunanub wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your mother budalo! How can you even think of such things! She gave birth to a budalo like you. But she is a serb too. I guess she doesn't mind. At least treat your wife with decency or else I'll be there instead of you. Bye BUDALO!
wernt you born from a Serb a$$ but you were flushed down the toilet oh no you dont know who your dad is because she was banging around beograd like those other 1000 woan from the out side like your aunt sister and other albans ervants and dummy my mother is 100 % croatian
bunanub

Albania

#19 Nov 10, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
<quoted text>wernt you born from a Serb a$$ but you were flushed down the toilet oh no you dont know who your dad is because she was banging around beograd like those other 1000 woan from the out side like your aunt sister and other albans ervants and dummy my mother is 100 % croatian
I have no patience to read you stupidness. All I know that you are the most BUDALO in this forum.
I was nice to your wife!
deja vu

Tirana, Albania

#21 Mar 18, 2011
milocev wrote:
<quoted text> now everybody knows where to find your mother and sister!
f*** all you Serbian mother f***
Winnipeg serv is a coward

Albania

#22 Sep 21, 2011
not true... there are 1 million prostitutes in Belgrade !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 2 hr Strahd 69
News 'Pristina's new liaison in Belgrade is former K... 16 hr Gavroche 4
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan 16 hr Kosovo is Serbia 3
News President talks about Croatia's blockade, Brexi... 21 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News PM on Russian base in Serbia: 'First I've heard... Tue Kosovo is Serbia 1
Croatia, and Britain, block Serbia's EU accessi... Tue Kosovo is Serbia 2
Oslobođenje Jasenovca 1991. Mon Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web