unlol

Albania

#215 Oct 6, 2013
Novak is half Croat half Montenegrin.
Tesla is not a serv.
Skenderbeg was an Albanian.
Karadjordhe was an Albanian.
Nikola Pasic was Bulgarian.
Ljubljanas grandmother was belly dancing in front of turks while they were gang fking her....while I fk his mother sister wife and co....
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#216 Oct 6, 2013
unlol wrote:
Novak is pure Serb
Tesla was a Serb.
Skenderbeg was an Serb.
Karadjordhe was an Serb.
Nikola Pasic was Serb.
Ferizajs grandmother was belly dancing in front of turks while they were gang fking her....while I fk his mother sister wife and co....
Ferizaj,Serbia buhahahahahaha
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#217 Oct 6, 2013
Number of Novak's facebook fans - 3.390.266

population of alvania - 2.821.977
unlol

Albania

#218 Oct 6, 2013
Novak is half Croat half Montenegrin.
Tesla is not a serv.
Skenderbeg was an Albanian.
Karadjordhe was an Albanian.
Nikola Pasic was Bulgarian.
Ljubljanas grandmother was belly dancing in front of turks while they were gang fking her....while I fk his mother sister wife and co....
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#219 Oct 6, 2013
unlol wrote:
Novak is pure Serb
Tesla was Serb.
Skenderbeg was an Serb.
Karadjordhe was an Serb
Nikola Pasic was Serb.
ferizajs grandmother was belly dancing in front of turks while they were gang fking her....while you fk his mother sister wife and co....
well well well

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#220 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are not servs. but Ip from ljubljana is a serv whose grandmother was fked by turks. His sister and wife are fked up by Muslims.
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#221 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are Serbs.stern des sudens is a alvanian whose grandmother was fked by turks.His sister and wife are fked up by Serbs

Kosova, Albania

#222 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are not servs. but Ip from ljubljana is a serv whose grandmother was fked by turks. His sister and wife are fked up by Muslims.
He is also a coward whose throat will be sliced after he watches me r1ping his family...
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#223 Oct 7, 2013
Novak's mother and father are pure Orthodox Serbs
stern des sudens is a alvanian whose grandmother was fked by turks.His sister and wife are fked by up by Serbs
He is also a coward whose throat will be sliced after he watches me r1ping his family into 1.000.000 pieces

Kosova, Albania

#224 Oct 7, 2013
Novak is not a serv. Ip Ljubljana has a mother and sister and wife who need a good fk with my d7ck. He will be sliced into billion pieces if we dares to come to Republic of Kosova. Coward and puccy jebo mu mater u picku
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#225 Oct 7, 2013
Novak is pure Serb.Stern des Sudens has a mother and sister and wife who need a good fk with my d7ck.He will be sliced into TRILLION pieces if he dares to come to Ljubljana.Coward and puccy jebo mu mater u picku

Kosova, Albania

#226 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are not servs. but Ip from ljubljana is a serv whose grandmother was fked by turks. His sister and wife are fked up by Muslims.he will be sliced in zillion pieces if he dares to come to Kosova. Jebo mu sar planinac njegovu kurvu kevu
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#227 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are pure Serbs.But Stern des Sudens is a alvanian whose grandmother was fked by turks.His sister and wife are fked by Serbs.he will be sliced in ZILLION pieces if he dares to come to Ljubljana.Jebo mu sar planinac njegovu kurvu kevu
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#228 Oct 7, 2013
Serb Novak Djokovic wrote:
Novaks mother and father are pure Serbs.But Stern des Sudens is a alvanian whose grandmother was fked by turks.His sister and wife are fked by Serbs.he will be sliced in ZILLION pieces if he dares to come to Ljubljana.Jebo mu sar planinac njegovu kurvu kevu
not true what this imposter writes
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#229 Oct 7, 2013
Post 227
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#230 Oct 7, 2013
Tom wrote:
Novak Djokovic father is montenegrin but his background is serbian....his mother is born in croatia but is serbian....just because you are born ina place doesnt make you that..plenty serbs are born in bosnia,montenegro and croatia..they are still serbs!!
Novak Djokovic's father is Orthodox Serb
Novak Djokovic's mother is Orthodox Serb

Novak Djokovic is 100% Serb

Kosova, Albania

#231 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are not servs. but Ip from ljubljana is a serv whose grandmother was fked by turks. His sister and wife are fked up by Muslims. He will be sliced into jillion pieces if he dares to enter the Republic of Kosova.
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#232 Oct 7, 2013
Post 227 and post 230

Kosova, Albania

#233 Oct 7, 2013
Novaks mother and father are not servs. but Ip from ljubljana is a serv whose grandmother was fked by turks. His sister and wife are fked up by Muslims. You will be sliced in jillion pieces if you dare to enter the Republic of Kosova.
Serb Novak Djokovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#235 Oct 7, 2013
Post 227 and Post 230

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croats bought biggest Serbian brands 13 min wow 1
albanians on topix serbia?? 16 min Edward 24
Recognition of Independent Kosovo Crucial for S... 17 min wow 1
Slave means Slav? 19 min Edward 1
FM: Better ties with African Union states 21 min wow 1
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 39 min BJ4me 11,614
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 1 hr servonazis 55
Illyrians(indigenous balkan nation) - percentag... 10 hr The Clarifier 182
More from around the web