“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#1 May 5, 2013
Danas je najradosbiji d an na Zemlji i u Univerzumu-Vaskrsenje Isusa Hrista.

Hristos ustade, zemlju zatrese, tugu odnese, radost donese :D

Hristos Voskrese!

Today is the most glorious day when the Orthodox Christians everywhere the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is for all those who also celebrate today:

Christ has arisen!
teddy

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#2 May 5, 2013
We are awaiting The Second Coming of the beloved and respected Messiah, when all the evil on this world will vanish and peace will be eternal
teddy

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#3 May 5, 2013
"And The Lord will wipe the tears away from there eyes, and there shall be no more crying, death, neitherr sickness, nor pain, for the former things are passed away."
teddy

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#4 May 5, 2013
Minor correction:

"And The Lord will wipe the tears away from their eyes, and there shall be no more crying, death, neither sickness, nor pain, nor sorrow, for the former things are passed away."

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#5 May 5, 2013
teddy wrote:
We are awaiting The Second Coming of the beloved and respected Messiah, when all the evil on this world will vanish and peace will be eternal
Personally, I think the time is near. Very near.
PARASTAM

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#6 May 6, 2013
We must watch for The Signs as Jesus told us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ja tebe oslobil, ja tebe jebal 6 hr Zdenko Duplancic 38
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 hr La la land 12,361
Poll How many Albanians live in FYROM(macedonia) today? (Dec '08) 9 hr MisterAce 93
News Vucic to make first Serbian premier's visit to ... 9 hr blimey 1
New borders for Serbia, Constitution changes re... 10 hr blimey 4
Sukob VANUK i SANU 10 hr lol 1
Prijedorčanin nožem ubio suprugu 10 hr lol 1
More from around the web