diroguevara

UAE

#2 May 15, 2010
There is option lost with everyone its fine

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#3 May 15, 2010
Serbia had a poorest military and diplomatic power, rushing to wars stupidly, just like provoking Austria in 1914 and ending up whole country captured by Austria just after a year. lol.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#4 May 15, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
Serbia had a poorest military and diplomatic power, rushing to wars stupidly, just like provoking Austria in 1914 and ending up whole country captured by Austria just after a year. lol.
If Russian Empire would have not attacked Galicia in August in 1914 than Austria-Hungary would have destroyed the serb turds. Russian Empire saved Serbia again but of course ignorant serb turds brag how they "won" WW1. LOL

so stupid!

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#5 May 15, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
If Russian Empire would have not attacked Galicia in August in 1914 than Austria-Hungary would have destroyed the serb turds. Russian Empire saved Serbia again but of course ignorant serb turds brag how they "won" WW1. LOL
so stupid!
Yes, but still Serb scums payed for their provocation in 1915 whole Serbia was captured by Austrian and Bulgarian forces and Serbia was out of war.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#6 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Yes, but still Serb scums payed for their provocation in 1915 whole Serbia was captured by Austrian and Bulgarian forces and Serbia was out of war.
It would have been captured ALOT ealier if Russia had not attacked East Prussia and Galicia. Russians saved the serb turds twice. First from the turks than from austro-magyars and germans.

hehehe I hope it was worth it for Russia to lose their Empire over a country like Serbia. LOL Tesla and most of the serbian scientists went to work for America.

Never did anything good to Russia. Only serb turd who at least some how tried to pay back to Russia for all the good things Russia did to Serbia was Nikolay Kuznetsov.

Rest of the serb turds spit on Russias face. Than they expected Russia to help them again in 1990s in the wars THEY ONCE AGAIN started.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#7 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
It would have been captured ALOT ealier if Russia had not attacked East Prussia and Galicia. Russians saved the serb turds twice. First from the turks than from austro-magyars and germans.
hehehe I hope it was worth it for Russia to lose their Empire over a country like Serbia. LOL Tesla and most of the serbian scientists went to work for America.
Never did anything good to Russia. Only serb turd who at least some how tried to pay back to Russia for all the good things Russia did to Serbia was Nikolay Kuznetsov.
Rest of the serb turds spit on Russias face. Than they expected Russia to help them again in 1990s in the wars THEY ONCE AGAIN started.
Yes, you are very much right about those points, I agree.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#8 May 15, 2010
Serb turds also behaved cowardly after WW2. Serb turds like Milovan Djilas started talk bad things about Stalin and the USSR.

So Stalin pulled all troops and advisors out of Yugoslavia. Serb turds were scared shitless of Soviet invasion so they sent their little bulgarian dog Georgi Dimitrov to beg Mr.Dzhugashvili that he would not invaded Yugoslavia.

Lucky for them. Stalin listened to his old bulgarian friend.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#9 May 15, 2010
Serb turds also behaved cowardly after WW2. Serb turds like Milovan Djilas started talk bad things about Stalin and the USSR.
So Stalin pulled all troops and advisors out of Yugoslavia. Serb turds were scared shitless of Soviet invasion so they sent their little bulgarian dog Georgi Dimitrov to beg Mr.Dzhugashvili that he would not invaded Yugoslavia.
Lucky for them. Stalin listened to his old bulgarian friend.
It was red army who liberated Belgrade in 1944, those Serb cetniks are backstabber cowards, without our help they would rot under Nazi rule.

“Stop fixation”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
so stupid!
Technically speaking one doesn't need to move a little finger to win a war if he's at the right side of the fence/winning side and he will appear in history books as winner, so your comment has no significance at all.
What one has to realize is that all countries, no matter size, play their role in conflict of such a proportions as WWI was.
To illustrate it very simple:
'Stepa Stepanovic (1856-1929) was the commander of the Second Serbian army in World War I. He is renowned for achieving the first Allied victory during the First World War.'
http://www.firstworldwar.com/bio/stepanovic.h...

So basically this tells us that first Allied victory was achieved by Serbs and I am sure you two gentlemen above, will agree that it must have played significant role in increasing moral among all Allied troops.

:)

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#11 May 15, 2010
Visual Acoustics wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically speaking one doesn't need to move a little finger to win a war if he's at the right side of the fence/winning side and he will appear in history books as winner, so your comment has no significance at all.
What one has to realize is that all countries, no matter size, play their role in conflict of such a proportions as WWI was.
'Stepa Stepanovic (1856-1929) was the commander of the Second Serbian army in World War I. He is renowned for achieving the first Allied victory during the First World War.'
So basically this tells us that first Allied victory was achieved by Serbs and I am sure you two gentlemen above, will agree that it must have played significant role in increasing moral among all Allied troops.
Now that's really ridicilous Serb lie, Serbia as already lost war in 1915 when whole of their country was occupied by Austrians and Bulgarians, the WW1 was won by Britain, France, US, Italy and other allies.

“Stop fixation”

Location hidden

#12 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Now that's really ridicilous Serb lie, Serbia as already lost war in 1915 when whole of their country was occupied by Austrians and Bulgarians, the WW1 was won by Britain, France, US, Italy and other allies.
Excuse me but do you have any idea when WWI started?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2010
bravo majstore.....)
diroguevara

UAE

#14 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Problem with Serbs is they are cockroach nation yet want to be something by falsification of history and philosophizing issues whenever they are surrounded.Anyhow facts are facts and blabbering will not help them

“Stop fixation”

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2010
SERVANTES wrote:
bravo majstore.....)
Za tebe 'Srpsko-Ruski Marsh' kasnije preimenovan u 'Slavonic March', od Chajkovskog

----------
I apologize to other members for going off topic :)
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#16 May 15, 2010
Visual Acoustics wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Serbia a winner of WW1? LOL

Serb turds lost about 260,000 soldiers plus the civilians casualties. They also lost their independence to the yugoslav nationalists so all the fights against the Ottomans for serbian freedom were in vain. LOL

Serb turds did not even last 50 years as an "independent" nation. Even that time of independence was full chaos and violence.

Yes the victory he achieved because Austro-hungarians had to move troops to Galicia because you cowardly slavic heheheh russian "brothers" attacked Galicia withouth any reason.

Austria-Hungary had about 1 million troops against the russians so you do the math what would have happend if they could have used those troops against Serbia. You owe russians big time, serb turd.

It played no role in the moral. Russian victory in Galicia was the one which encourage the french and other allied troops including you serb turds who started the war with Austria-Hungary.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#17 May 15, 2010
Visual Acoustics wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but do you have any idea when WWI started?
August 1914. After year of war in 1915 Serbia was finally defeated by Austrian and Bulgarian allies, Serbs lost 300 000 men, the Austrian losses were 253 000. Whole Serbia was captured by Central powers.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#18 May 15, 2010
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with Serbs is they are cockroach nation yet want to be something by falsification of history and philosophizing issues whenever they are surrounded.Anyhow facts are facts and blabbering will not help them
Yes, I can see that clearly.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#19 May 15, 2010
<quoted text>
It was red army who liberated Belgrade in 1944, those Serb cetniks are backstabber cowards, without our help they would rot under Nazi rule.
Yugoslav partisans also backstabbed you georgian boy. LOL the sissys were even too scared to go to Moscow when they heard that Stalin was angry at them.

At least we never back down from Stalin and Molotov. Nobody was scared of Zhdanov who you soviet morons sent here after the war.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#20 May 15, 2010
Visual Acoustics wrote:
<quoted text>
Za tebe 'Srpsko-Ruski Marsh' kasnije preimenovan u 'Slavonic March', od Chajkovskog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SDWmvnrH80IXX
----------
I apologize to other members for going off topic :)
This is rubbish ,here is real march:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Pristina's new liaison in Belgrade is former K... 15 min Gavroche 4
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan 16 min Kosovo is Serbia 3
News President talks about Croatia's blockade, Brexi... 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News PM on Russian base in Serbia: 'First I've heard... 10 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
Croatia, and Britain, block Serbia's EU accessi... 13 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
Oslobođenje Jasenovca 1991. 22 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
Brutalno ubistvo kod Trstenika: Izbo kolegu no┬×em Mon joj svrbi 1
More from around the web