Cyprus supports Serbia’s Kosovo policy

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Louka conveyed a firm stance of the Cypriot government in talks with Ljajić that it would never recognize Kosovo's independence...

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article....

CCCC
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#2 Jan 30, 2013
5 years on and still buttocks :)

fake IS fake.

CCCC
N I 4 N I

Madliena, Malta

#3 Jan 30, 2013
And Cyprus adds, again notifying everyone: they will never recognize fake Kosovo!
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#4 Jan 30, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
And Cyprus adds, again notifying everyone: they will never recognize fake Kosovo!
Delusional shiptars. They think they can enter EU while 5 EU countries dont recognize fake kosovA. loool

CCCC

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Hvosno wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional shiptars. They think they can enter EU while 5 EU countries dont recognize fake kosovA. loool
CCCC
are u still touching urself? Half of cyprus is Turkish Delusional serb cccc.

Since: Dec 08

Dubai, UAE

#6 Jan 31, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>are u still touching urself? Half of cyprus is Turkish Delusional serb cccc.
Bullshit! And even if that were the case, what's your point? The "half-Turkish" Cyprus refuses to acknowledge an independent Kosovo.

Kosovo is Serbia! Even while hijacked by a bunch of Albanians, Kosovo is Serbia!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! And even if that were the case, what's your point? The "half-Turkish" Cyprus refuses to acknowledge an independent Kosovo.
Kosovo is Serbia! Even while hijacked by a bunch of Albanians, Kosovo is Serbia!
time to take ur head out ur ass cigo. Kosovo is Albanian it has always been Albanian. And just like bosnia won't recongnize kosovo becuz of serbian opposition from republika srpska. But the bosnian and croat parts recongnize kosovo and they all have to agree to recongnize. Majority of bosnian citizens support Independent Albanian kosovo. Same situation in cyprus

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Don`t listen to him Albz, he needs a passport to get in Kosovo. lol! Soon a visa too.

Hare,

Kosovo srce Srbije?

Jebes narod koji srca nema.

hehehe!

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Cyprus have stupid politic.

At one hand support fascist Milosevic and want restore of Yugoslavia, at the other hand Cyprus want the others to support her against "fascist Turkey" and wanted national independency from UK or from Ottoman Empire.
Serb terrorists

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Jan 31, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Big deal cetnik cigan, cigan and cigan don't need to recognize anything coz no 1 listens :)))))))))
Dalmatino

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 Jan 31, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>

Kosovo was Serbian Kosovo is Serbian Kosovo will always be Serbian
true
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#12 Jan 31, 2013
What ever shiptars try to do they will be blocked. No entry to EU, UN. Simply, key political figures dont recognize their fake state kosovA.

Their fake kosovA has no future and they know it :).

CCCC

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
true
I feel bad for u that u have to resort to these childish tactics. Its ok. Just makin urself look like a bigger retard than u already are

Since: Dec 08

Dubai, UAE

#14 Feb 1, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>time to take ur head out ur ass cigo. Kosovo is Albanian it has always been Albanian. And just like bosnia won't recongnize kosovo becuz of serbian opposition from republika srpska. But the bosnian and croat parts recongnize kosovo and they all have to agree to recongnize. Majority of bosnian citizens support Independent Albanian kosovo. Same situation in cyprus
Why the feck are you banging on about Bosnians? The majority of Cypriots DO NOT recognise independent Kosovo, nor does the government, which has declared - once again - that it will NEVER do so. That's a fact!
As for Kosovo being Albanian; this is only in the minds of you Albanians. Nobody on this planet, except your kind perhaps, has ever seen a map supporting this, EVER. Another fact!
You can be as belligerent as you like, you can not change these facts!
My country also refuses to acknowledge a so-called independent Kosovo. Kosovo is Serbia!
Brian

Valley Stream, NY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Serbias policy on Kosovo is one of complete support for kosovos independence and no one can dispute that based on the actions of thaci and nikolic.
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#16 Feb 1, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>are u still touching urself? Half of cyprus is Turkish Delusional serb cccc.
The ligitimate Cyprus Government said it will never recognize fake kosovA. Slovakia, Spain, Romania, Greece also. So how delusional you must be when you think that fake kosovA will enter EU, UN etc.
lool

CCCC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strongest army in Balkans? 2 min Bozo Kovacevic 72
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 13 min Blahblah80 9,618
ORTHODOX MILlTARY FRONT!! 16 min Bozo Kovacevic 9
Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) 40 min CedoBezBrade 4,399
WHICH NEIGHBOR HATES ALBANIANS THE MOST ?.o. 2 hr Montenegros 0
Serbs are Turks (Dec '07) 6 hr srbo 2,419
Serbs are working just to pay the bills 9 hr God is grrrrrrrrr... 1
Aleksandar Vucic's father was an Albanian 12 hr blimey 37

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE