Greece-Serbia brotherhood
PARASTAM

Harkaway, Australia

#6457 Mar 26, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like it in Australia? Is the mainland or outback or whatever you call it hot and full of deserts like pictured in the movies:) How often do you visit Croatia? So i guess at the time it was the immigrants against the Australians right? Its nice to know that the Balkan people would stand up for each other at these times of hardship instead of killing each other like we do here in our Balkan area. So i guess you were like a little society of Croatian, Greek, and Italian immigrants at the beginning. Its also nice to know that you have Greek friends even though you were kind of insulting against us when you started writing. Even though i guess there's no need standing up for each other since the end of the racial abuse, do you guys still hang out like in the old days? Yes its true Italians can be cowards at times even though most i know are pretty nice people. So you basically think that Bosnia will be in for sure, and Greece has some chances if it plays well against the 2nd team of another group? Do you know what team that might be? Can't Greece just go through if it wins the matches we are left with? We have already won 3 or 4 matches(i don't even remember), lost 1, and are left with pretty easy teams such as lichtenstein. Will we still have to go through a hardship playing with a 2nd team from another group even if we win these teams in order to pass on to the next round? Well mine isn't as adventurous as yours:) Its really nothing worth listening to as yours.
Australia is a good place to live but things are changing here to, less jobs, less money and prices going up. But still manageable to live here. Australian outback, well nothing exciting just barons of nothing and hot. I would say the Great Barrier Reef would be the pick of the crop for Australia, it's beautifull, then Sydney and Melbourne, both cities built with Croat, Greek and Italian immmigrant labour mainly.

Things are changing here and fast, first we thought Asians were taking over but they are ok and never hurt anyone here, but the Lebanese, arab muslims are really bad, they are expanding fast, they dont work and mainly trade in drugs and gang activity.
What they do is find young white anglo / European kids, addict them to heavy drugs, then use them as dealers. Also, drugging our women and using them as drug addicted prostitutes all the while their women are locked up at home or when out fully covered in muslim dress not even eyes visible.

I am sure Greece will go through for re-qualifying but will have to wait until later, end of qualifying stages, to see who they will face, so I cant comment.

Croatia is through even if they come second in their group as only one team that finishes 2nd from European groups with highest points will automatically go through because of odd number Euro Groups.

I watched Croatias game against Wales today, they played really well they seem to have a lot of capable goal scorers and plenty of experienced depth on the bench, they will give the World Cup a good shake as they did in France years ago. I think that this team is better than the team that almost won in France, loy of Croatians dont agree but this team has like I said many goal quality goal scorers and excellent quality depth on the reserve bench.

Gotta say though it would be a miracle if anyone can topple Brazil in Brazil. I think I would die if Croatia end up in a group with Brazil.

Why the move back to Greece from the States?

What is your trade / education? I am curious.

I have been to Croatia now 3 times since it won it's independance. I never ever wanted to go there whilst it was under jugoslavia as knowing myself well I am sure I would have ended up shot dead.

Wanted to go to Europe next year but visit Italy, Greece then Croatia again but will have to leave for the year after as I will be going to Brazil world cup.

Been to Germany & Austria but never Greece or Italy. Love the history of Europe
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6458 Mar 27, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia is a good place to live but things are changing here to, less jobs, less money and prices going up. But still manageable to live here. Australian outback, well nothing exciting just barons of nothing and hot. I would say the Great Barrier Reef would be the pick of the crop for Australia, it's beautifull, then Sydney and Melbourne, both cities built with Croat, Greek and Italian immmigrant labour mainly.
Things are changing here and fast, first we thought Asians were taking over but they are ok and never hurt anyone here, but the Lebanese, arab muslims are really bad, they are expanding fast, they dont work and mainly trade in drugs and gang activity.
What they do is find young white anglo / European kids, addict them to heavy drugs, then use them as dealers. Also, drugging our women and using them as drug addicted prostitutes all the while their women are locked up at home or when out fully covered in muslim dress not even eyes visible.
I am sure Greece will go through for re-qualifying but will have to wait until later, end of qualifying stages, to see who they will face, so I cant comment.
Croatia is through even if they come second in their group as only one team that finishes 2nd from European groups with highest points will automatically go through because of odd number Euro Groups.
I watched Croatias game against Wales today, they played really well they seem to have a lot of capable goal scorers and plenty of experienced depth on the bench, they will give the World Cup a good shake as they did in France years ago. I think that this team is better than the team that almost won in France, loy of Croatians dont agree but this team has like I said many goal quality goal scorers and excellent quality depth on the reserve bench.
Gotta say though it would be a miracle if anyone can topple Brazil in Brazil. I think I would die if Croatia end up in a group with Brazil.
Why the move back to Greece from the States?
What is your trade / education? I am curious.
I have been to Croatia now 3 times since it won it's independance. I never ever wanted to go there whilst it was under jugoslavia as knowing myself well I am sure I would have ended up shot dead.
Wanted to go to Europe next year but visit Italy, Greece then Croatia again but will have to leave for the year after as I will be going to Brazil world cup.
Been to Germany & Austria but never Greece or Italy. Love the history of Europe
Yeah, a Greek-Australian in the US, told the same thing. Rising prices, shorter wages etc. But i guess life still continues ok over there right? Yes, muslims bring trouble everywhere with them. Not all of them are bad people but they have to start living like normal people and not destroying others' lives so they can live theirs. Did Wales beat Croatia or vise versa? You seem to dislike Jugoslavs, even though you stood up for fyrom.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#6459 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, a Greek-Australian in the US, told the same thing. Rising prices, shorter wages etc. But i guess life still continues ok over there right? Yes, muslims bring trouble everywhere with them. Not all of them are bad people but they have to start living like normal people and not destroying others' lives so they can live theirs. Did Wales beat Croatia or vise versa? You seem to dislike Jugoslavs, even though you stood up for fyrom.
Croatia beat Wales 2:1.
Also, Serbia beat Scotland 2:0
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6460 Mar 28, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Croatia beat Wales 2:1.
Also, Serbia beat Scotland 2:0
Slavs beat the British!
PARASTAM

Belmont, Australia

#6461 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I have more respect for a serb than a jugoslav.

I agree that not all muslims are bad. I am mainly refering to the lebanese community here in Australia.

Yep as the chap above noted Cro 2 Wales 1

Scotland are not a good team at all, very weak, Wales are a notch better.

Do Greeks celebrate easter this weekend? or is it a little later. I know that you also have a minority of Catholic Greeks, is this correct?

“Hello”

Belgrade

#6462 Mar 28, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that not all muslims are bad. I am mainly refering to the lebanese community here in Australia.
Do Greeks celebrate easter this weekend? or is it a little later. I know that you also have a minority of Catholic Greeks, is this correct?
We trashed Wales 6:1 in Novi Sad!
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6463 Mar 28, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greek population is 98% Greek Orthodox, so we celebrate Easter in about a month if im not mistaken. So as you might understand from that percentage there are relativelly a few Greek Catholics, mainly in the Ionian Islands were the Greeks over there have some Italian influences. What's the percentage of the religions in your country?
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6464 Apr 7, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>We trashed Wales 6:1 in Novi Sad!
Lol, nice score!
PARASTAM

Craigieburn, Australia

#6465 Apr 8, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>We trashed Wales 6:1 in Novi Sad!
So what are you trying to say? I dont understand where your coming from, I dont care what you serbs are doing, your sub human to me, exterminate all sub humans
PARASTAM

Craigieburn, Australia

#6466 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Greek population is 98% Greek Orthodox, so we celebrate Easter in about a month if im not mistaken. So as you might understand from that percentage there are relativelly a few Greek Catholics, mainly in the Ionian Islands were the Greeks over there have some Italian influences. What's the percentage of the religions in your country?
Approx 90% Roman Catholic, 5% Orthodox, 5% muslim
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6467 Apr 9, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Approx 90% Roman Catholic, 5% Orthodox, 5% muslim
Are you a Catholic?

“Hello”

Belgrade

#6468 Apr 9, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you trying to say? I dont understand where your coming from, I dont care what you serbs are doing, your sub human to me, exterminate all sub humans
Excuse me?? You sick f**! you want to kill 5 year old because they are Se Zverurbs, or babies? Huh? Jebem ti mater sotonsku! Djubre jedno! Zveri!
Noz Zica Srebrenica

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6469 Apr 9, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratko jebe slatko
Noz Zica Srebrenica

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6470 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a Catholic?
he is bosnian muslim subhuman
PARASTAM

Glenwood, Australia

#6471 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a Catholic?
Yes
PARASTAM

Glenwood, Australia

#6472 Apr 11, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?? You sick f**! you want to kill 5 year old because they are Se Zverurbs, or babies? Huh? Jebem ti mater sotonsku! Djubre jedno! Zveri!
Satan?

Wait one moment! What did you serbs do in Croatia? What are you doing to the Hungarians in Hungarian Vojvodina?

What are you serbs doing to the muslims in Sandzak?

What did you serbs do in Bosnia?

What did you serbs do in Albanian Kosovo?

Satona? Ko je Satona?

Dobro procitaj moja pitanja govno posrani sub human trash

Nista nego sub human i treba vas sve liquidirati od planeta

The Ustasa said it was so hard exterminating the serbs because the smell of these sub human creatures was unbarable and very hard to cope with. The smell was not human they say it was unexplainable how terrible the serbs stunk during extermination

“Hello”

Belgrade

#6473 Apr 11, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan?
Wait one moment! What did you serbs do in Croatia? What are you doing to the Hungarians in Hungarian Vojvodina?
What are you serbs doing to the muslims in Sandzak?
What did you serbs do in Bosnia?
What did you serbs do in Albanian Kosovo?
Satona? Ko je Satona?
Dobro procitaj moja pitanja govno posrani sub human trash
Nista nego sub human i treba vas sve liquidirati od planeta
The Ustasa said it was so hard exterminating the serbs because the smell of these sub human creatures was unbarable and very hard to cope with. The smell was not human they say it was unexplainable how terrible the serbs stunk during extermination
Nisi ti Hrvat, ti si Albanac. Ne znas ni da pises pravilno. I vrlo bolestan covek. Znas li da su ustase klale i malu decu, i bebe. Jedna zena se rvala sa ustasama da zastiti dete, bebu, smejali su se kako ne mogu zenu da savladaju. Na kraju jesu, a njenu bebu je jedan ustasa sacekao na noz. Nemam vise sta da ti kazem.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#6474 Apr 11, 2013
the brotherhood of stupidity.
definitely belong together
PARASTAM

Australia

#6475 Apr 11, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Nisi ti Hrvat, ti si Albanac. Ne znas ni da pises pravilno. I vrlo bolestan covek. Znas li da su ustase klale i malu decu, i bebe. Jedna zena se rvala sa ustasama da zastiti dete, bebu, smejali su se kako ne mogu zenu da savladaju. Na kraju jesu, a njenu bebu je jedan ustasa sacekao na noz. Nemam vise sta da ti kazem.
Srbska jugoslovenska cetnicka propaganda
Lazi kome hoces a meni nemoj srat
Sto fali biti Albanac? Albanci nisu klali po tudemu kao srbi
Jesu li Ustasi po srbiji klali srbe? ili po Hrvatsku?
diroguevara

UAE

#6476 Apr 12, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Srbska jugoslovenska cetnicka propaganda
Lazi kome hoces a meni nemoj srat
Sto fali biti Albanac? Albanci nisu klali po tudemu kao srbi
Jesu li Ustasi po srbiji klali srbe? ili po Hrvatsku?
Brate Stampar kako si ides li u hrvatsku ponekad, znamo mi sta su srpski cetnici radili, silovali zene pred djecom i sijekli muskoj djeci polne organe..i kopali oci svim civilnim zarobljenicima

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr Strahd 61
News Montenegro says it beat a coup plot - and that ... 12 hr Vladymyr Popovlyn... 40
Crna 2017. u Srbiji: 20% poslodavaca najavljuje... 16 hr svrbisatanci 1
Vozovi seju smrt po Srbiji 16 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbin u Italiji krao dobrotvorne priloge iz crkve 16 hr svrbisatanci 1
Milos Obilic was really of albanian origin.. (Jun '09) 21 hr Milos Obilic was ... 236
Crnogorski kozojebi pokusavaju Srbima oteti Srp... Sun Nenad Stevovic 7
More from around the web