Greece-Serbia brotherhood

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6314 Mar 12, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon man don't even try... I saw some of your posts on this, and other threads and apart from the fact that you take this whole thing way too seriously, you post like a complete masochist looser who humiliates himself on purpose 4 no reason talking about milkshakes and parties while everyone sits back and laughs at your sorry ass. I've never seen a topix poster be as hated and as humiliated as you. Everyone insults, makes fun of you, and remarks on how stupid and disgusting you are- that says a lot on its own. Check some of the threads you write in and youll see what im talking about. Lol, seriously? Im here a lot more than you? Aww come on, let the others be the judge on that, im not the one who posts comments in every single thread for hours in a row. I only come here for 5 mins tops a day, to relax, nothing more. LOl!!! Do people really know a country by the name of Croatia really exists??? Give me a break man, the average person outside of Europe wouldn't even know your country even exists unless you actually told them about it, and your telling me that they even love it??? The amount of enemies that hate you compared to us doesn't even matter. Like i said croatia is like a piss in the ocean compared to Greece. No one knows you, no one cares about you, no body knows of your existence, you have no history or anything to be remembered, hated, or praised about. That's why you might have no enemies. Its not because you are liked but because simply, no one gives a f*ck about you. On the other hand we have a 4000 year old history, full of wars, fights, hatred with others. By suriving in this part of the balkans which are full of wars and hatred, we are automatically full of enemies. And it makes us proud knowing people are so jealous of us that they actually hate our very existance.
speakin out ur ass again alex? Its ok just close ur eyes take a deep breath. Count to ten slowly, do whatever u gotta do to control ur ignorance. And trust me no one is jealous of greeks, that's all in ur head man, we are talkin about greeks today not greeks over 1000+ years. And how he said he is takin this to seriously. Its clear that ur taking this to seriously? Aha ppl don't know about croatia where it is? No history whatever u said. Cmon get real here. That's ur ignorance kicking in.

Since: Jan 13

South Melbourne, Australia

#6315 Mar 13, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon man don't even try... I saw some of your posts on this, and other threads and apart from the fact that you take this whole thing way too seriously, you post like a complete masochist looser who humiliates himself on purpose 4 no reason talking about milkshakes and parties while everyone sits back and laughs at your sorry ass. I've never seen a topix poster be as hated and as humiliated as you. Everyone insults, makes fun of you, and remarks on how stupid and disgusting you are- that says a lot on its own. Check some of the threads you write in and youll see what im talking about. Lol, seriously? Im here a lot more than you? Aww come on, let the others be the judge on that, im not the one who posts comments in every single thread for hours in a row. I only come here for 5 mins tops a day, to relax, nothing more. LOl!!! Do people really know a country by the name of Croatia really exists??? Give me a break man, the average person outside of Europe wouldn't even know your country even exists unless you actually told them about it, and your telling me that they even love it??? The amount of enemies that hate you compared to us doesn't even matter. Like i said croatia is like a piss in the ocean compared to Greece. No one knows you, no one cares about you, no body knows of your existence, you have no history or anything to be remembered, hated, or praised about. That's why you might have no enemies. Its not because you are liked but because simply, no one gives a f*ck about you. On the other hand we have a 4000 year old history, full of wars, fights, hatred with others. By suriving in this part of the balkans which are full of wars and hatred, we are automatically full of enemies. And it makes us proud knowing people are so jealous of us that they actually hate our very existance.
For a start jorgo I dont live for "what other people think".

Secondly, you said Croatia has many enemies, I asked you to name them all, but you did not.

Then, you admit now that Greece has had and may still have enemies.

Then, you say that know one knows of our existance, well, have a look at the tourist figures in Croatia, just google it, so your wrong again.

Yes you have a long history, I know your history and I studied it at school. I actually liked learning about ancient Greece, but hey, it's been a long time between drinks, you must admit nothing much has happened.

We have our history, not as old as yours, but hey, how many other countries around the world today that dont even have a histroy as old as Croatias.

Croatia has a history thats older than most of todays countries.

You say know one knows our history, well thats probably true and I dont care about the past so much, I do care about now and the future though and we will stamp our mark on this world as the shackles have finally been taken of.

Also,

the people that you say that hate me are serbs and jugoslavs on these posts and then there is you of Greek herritage, thats all buddy

#6316 Mar 13, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>speakin out ur ass again alex? Its ok just close ur eyes take a deep breath. Count to ten slowly, do whatever u gotta do to control ur ignorance. And trust me no one is jealous of greeks, that's all in ur head man, we are talkin about greeks today not greeks over 1000+ years. And how he said he is takin this to seriously. Its clear that ur taking this to seriously? Aha ppl don't know about croatia where it is? No history whatever u said. Cmon get real here. That's ur ignorance kicking in.
Thanks my friend,

I gather by your post name your Albanian,

I know that Albanian peoples were in the Balkans way before any Croats or serbs, it was once all Albanian land.

#6317 Mar 13, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacno je grci i srbi su uvjek bili gubitnici a te utakmice jedva cekam i nadam pobijedice te srbe jer ste mnogo bolji tim od njih a nama treba malo srece sa grcima..inace sta ima kako je posao i obitelj
Hi,

Things in Australia are not as good as they used to be. Many people are without work, prices are going up and things are getting harder in general, we just have to adapt and watch our money a little closer.

Family is all good and healthy. Actually parents are going overseas soon to Bosnia and Croatia to see relatives and to just relax, lucky them.

They are in their late 60's now and I suppose it's better they go as they always say, almost daily, how they miss Bosina and Croatia.

I think Bosnia will smash Greece in the soccer, actually I dont think I know they will. It's in Zenica and we all know the fanatical supporters will scare the shit out of the Greeks.

My prediction is Bosnia 3 Greece 1

Croatia 2 Serbia 1

Lets see what happens.

I will be with a group of friends and we will be watching both matches live in the local Croatian Club.

How are things going for you?
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6318 Mar 13, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>speakin out ur ass again alex? Its ok just close ur eyes take a deep breath. Count to ten slowly, do whatever u gotta do to control ur ignorance. And trust me no one is jealous of greeks, that's all in ur head man, we are talkin about greeks today not greeks over 1000+ years. And how he said he is takin this to seriously. Its clear that ur taking this to seriously? Aha ppl don't know about croatia where it is? No history whatever u said. Cmon get real here. That's ur ignorance kicking in.
Cut the bullsh*t man, every word i said is true, you might not believe it but if you think about it it is that way. Of course people are jealous of us. Anti-Greek is codeword for someone being jealous of the Greeks. fyromskies are anti-Greeks. Why? Jealous of the history of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon they can and will never have because everytime they try to claim it, historians all over the world jump up and laugh at their fake asses. Turks and Albos are anti-Greek. Why? Because they are jealous that Greece managed to liberate its lands. Im taking this seriously? Like i said this whole thing is a 5 min-a-day amusement for me. Might have to put up with some retards, but hey- i manage to sleep at night. Of course Croatia is relatively unknown. You live in the US. Ask 30 people in their 20's and 30's randomly and youll see what im talking about.
btw you still haven't answered to my reply on page 299
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6319 Mar 13, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
For a start jorgo I dont live for "what other people think".
Secondly, you said Croatia has many enemies, I asked you to name them all, but you did not.
Then, you admit now that Greece has had and may still have enemies.
Then, you say that know one knows of our existance, well, have a look at the tourist figures in Croatia, just google it, so your wrong again.
Yes you have a long history, I know your history and I studied it at school. I actually liked learning about ancient Greece, but hey, it's been a long time between drinks, you must admit nothing much has happened.
We have our history, not as old as yours, but hey, how many other countries around the world today that dont even have a histroy as old as Croatias.
Croatia has a history thats older than most of todays countries.
You say know one knows our history, well thats probably true and I dont care about the past so much, I do care about now and the future though and we will stamp our mark on this world as the shackles have finally been taken of.
Also,
the people that you say that hate me are serbs and jugoslavs on these posts and then there is you of Greek herritage, thats all buddy
Of course i admit Greece has many enemies and like i said im damn proud of the fact that people(Albos, fyromians, Turks) hate us that bad for existing, while we let them burn not giving a single sh*t about them.
If you actually know about Greek history then you would know that ancient Greek history is just a fraction of Greece's overall history. Its not just the ancient one. It doesn't go like [Ancient Greece-Modern Greece] like you think. Countless things have been added to Greece's history in between those two phases.
Why all of the sudden you are acting all mature? When i was trying to have a normal discussion with you saying that i respect you and your country, you called Greeks and Serbs gypsies, blacks, arabs, africans, lazy, idiots, and whatever else for no reason like some 5 year old kid freaking out. For a second there i actually felt extremely supperior trying to tell you that i respect your country while you would offend us in every way. And now you are playing it like your the victim of verbal offense here?
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6320 Mar 13, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
Things in Australia are not as good as they used to be. Many people are without work, prices are going up and things are getting harder in general, we just have to adapt and watch our money a little closer.
Family is all good and healthy. Actually parents are going overseas soon to Bosnia and Croatia to see relatives and to just relax, lucky them.
They are in their late 60's now and I suppose it's better they go as they always say, almost daily, how they miss Bosina and Croatia.
I think Bosnia will smash Greece in the soccer, actually I dont think I know they will. It's in Zenica and we all know the fanatical supporters will scare the shit out of the Greeks.
Croatia 2 Serbia 1
Lets see what happens.
I will be with a group of friends and we will be watching both matches live in the local Croatian Club.
Your so hopeless and pathetic man. Your hate of Greece goes to a point of even making stupid predictions. Greek team has prooved to be one of the most superior in Europe. In our most recent games we have smashed strong national teams such as the Russian one, and a whole bunch of other ones i don't even remember about, and you think Bosnia would smash the Greek team. Greek team is 11th in the world while I don't even know if bosnia even hits the top 50.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6321 Mar 13, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
btw, stop kissing Croatian ass. Just cause you both have the Serbs as a common enemy, doesn't and never made you friends. You might have good relations with the Croats(I don't even know, i don't give a sh*t anyway), but stop acting like you guys are friends in order to side up against Greeks and Croats.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#6322 Mar 13, 2013
Both Serbia and Greece have great history.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6323 Mar 13, 2013
Shomi wrote:
Both Serbia and Greece have great history.
Serbia and Russia are the countries with the greatest slavic history in my opinion.
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6324 Mar 13, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
Croatia 2 Serbia 1
Lets see what happens.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6325 Mar 13, 2013
son of drolja wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo is heart of albania
rs &sandjak is bosnia
vojvodina is hungary
krajina is hrvatska?
do your mum like kurac from young boys
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6326 Mar 13, 2013
JA SAM MEGA PEDER wrote:
<quoted text>

Krajina Vojvodina Kosovo Raska are Serbian and Herceg Bosna is Croatian

i like young boys and my sister like young boys as well
FUJ
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6327 Mar 13, 2013
pedofil wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo Raska are Albanian and vojvodina is hungarian krajina is of course croatian
i like young boys and my sister like young boys as well
FUJ,
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6328 Mar 13, 2013
JA SAM MEGA PEDER wrote:
<quoted text>

i like young boys my sister like young boys as well

Kosovo Raska Vojvodina RS Krajina are Serbian Herceg Bosna is Croatian

i want your cock in my mouth

disgusting
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6329 Mar 13, 2013
srpski peder wrote:
<quoted text>
i like young boys my sister like young boys as well

Kosovo Raska are albanian Vojvodina hungarian rs sandjak bosnian krajina croatian for sure

i want your c0ck in my mouth
disgusting
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6330 Mar 13, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>

i agree with all you said and i want your cock in my mouth and ass
i am NOT gay and even if i was you are not my type
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6331 Mar 13, 2013
c0ck swalower wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with all you said and i want your cock in my mouth and ass

i am NOT gay and even if i was you are not my type
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6332 Mar 13, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
i love you baby boy
baby boy? what nonsense is this
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6333 Mar 13, 2013
vaselin boy wrote:
<quoted text>
i love you baby boy

baby boy? what nonsense is this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vucic to make first Serbian premier's visit to ... 1 hr Strahd 6
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 2 hr SunceTiKrvavo 12,374
Poll How many Albanians live in FYROM(macedonia) today? (Dec '08) 3 hr Albania 100 105
Kosovo Serbs rush to be judges 5 hr so good 1
Fajon: Journalists In Serbia Face Threats, Viol... 5 hr so good 1
Rumunija priznaje Prištinu 5 hr so good 1
America lost the Cold War: Russia, China and th... 11 hr so good 1
More from around the web