WTF
Rs&sandjak is Bosnia,krajina is croatia, vojvodina is hungaria

Kosovo is heart of Albania
VOLIM TE MNOGO
WTF
addy

Toronto, Canada

#6292 Mar 11, 2013
serbs and greeks may be orthodox in name but their actions show them godless unfortunately religion doesnt mean anything anymore so all this pointless fighting is useless lol need to wake up it 21st century now not 15 century fighting over land thats pathetic get your shit together
cool

Toronto, Canada

#6293 Mar 11, 2013
Orthodox brothers lmao more like stuck in the closet

Since: Jan 13

Brisbane, Australia

#6294 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
sandjak is bosnian and vojvodina is hungarian
Srbski peder koji se krije u sloveniju

Brisbane, Australia

#6295 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
RS is Serbian and Herceg Bosna is Croatian
You dont need to use Croats in your cetnik phrases.

Bosnia was never and will never be serbian. This rs bullshit is a fragment of your imagination, it will be disintegrated by the Bosnian and Croat military.

Brisbane, Australia

#6296 Mar 12, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Common knowledge all around the world? I've traveled the world unlike you computer junkie who's never been out of your house, and haven't really met any like-minded retards like you. Its is also known that Croatians are the biggest dumbf*ck failiures of Europe. Now that's a fact considering that the only Croats i've come accross are retards like you, and you are hated by almost everyone.
p.s. ive never seen anyone as obsessed with gays as you. I think that says a lot on its own...
Maybe you take it up the arse?
So you know all about me? You call me a computer junkie, by the looks of things your on here a lot more than I am, the proof is in the pudding.

Travelling the world? I dont think you come even close to as many destinattions as I have been.

When I travelled, I would tell people I was Australian of Croatian herritage, they loved me for it. Many knew of Cro Cop, Croatian Soccer stars, Basketball stars and a lot more, I was surprised.

In Japan, they absolutely love Croats, special treatment for Croats who visit Japan.

You say hated by almost everyone, please list those nations and then I will list you nations that hate greeks.

I will await your reply anal thunder man
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6297 Mar 12, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know all about me? You call me a computer junkie, by the looks of things your on here a lot more than I am, the proof is in the pudding.
Travelling the world? I dont think you come even close to as many destinattions as I have been.
When I travelled, I would tell people I was Australian of Croatian herritage, they loved me for it. Many knew of Cro Cop, Croatian Soccer stars, Basketball stars and a lot more, I was surprised.
In Japan, they absolutely love Croats, special treatment for Croats who visit Japan.
You say hated by almost everyone, please list those nations and then I will list you nations that hate greeks.
I will await your reply anal thunder man
Cmon man don't even try... I saw some of your posts on this, and other threads and apart from the fact that you take this whole thing way too seriously, you post like a complete masochist looser who humiliates himself on purpose 4 no reason talking about milkshakes and parties while everyone sits back and laughs at your sorry ass. I've never seen a topix poster be as hated and as humiliated as you. Everyone insults, makes fun of you, and remarks on how stupid and disgusting you are- that says a lot on its own. Check some of the threads you write in and youll see what im talking about. Lol, seriously? Im here a lot more than you? Aww come on, let the others be the judge on that, im not the one who posts comments in every single thread for hours in a row. I only come here for 5 mins tops a day, to relax, nothing more. LOl!!! Do people really know a country by the name of Croatia really exists??? Give me a break man, the average person outside of Europe wouldn't even know your country even exists unless you actually told them about it, and your telling me that they even love it??? The amount of enemies that hate you compared to us doesn't even matter. Like i said croatia is like a piss in the ocean compared to Greece. No one knows you, no one cares about you, no body knows of your existence, you have no history or anything to be remembered, hated, or praised about. That's why you might have no enemies. Its not because you are liked but because simply, no one gives a f*ck about you. On the other hand we have a 4000 year old history, full of wars, fights, hatred with others. By suriving in this part of the balkans which are full of wars and hatred, we are automatically full of enemies. And it makes us proud knowing people are so jealous of us that they actually hate our very existance.
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6298 Mar 12, 2013
MEGA PEDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Rs&sandjak is Serbia ,krajina is Serbia, vojvodina is Serbia
Kosovo is heart of Serbia
Herceg Bosna is Croatian

VOLIM TE MNOGO
WTF
WTF
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6299 Mar 12, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosnia was never and will never be serbian. This rs bullshit is a fragment of your imagination, it will be disintegrated by the Bosnian and Croat military.
keep dreaming

fck off from Serbian forum now
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6300 Mar 12, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
ja sam peder koji se krije u australiji
da
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6301 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming
fck off from Serbian forum now
Nah, let him humiliate himself a bit more.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6302 Mar 12, 2013
Prljavi srbin wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF
kosovo is heart of Albania
vojvodina is hungary
sandjak is Bosnia

VOLIM TE MNOGO
WTF
WTF
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6303 Mar 12, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
his imagination is so huge that he imagine krajina serbian, kosovo as well but in general nobody replies to him maybe only me because I feel sorry for him so i go along with his posts
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6304 Mar 12, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's me, Im alive.
Just went into hibernation for a few years.
I was surprised when I saw your name still up on the post. Not many others I recognise.
Onaj grk nas mrzi, nemoj mu vjerovati, grci su uvijek bili sa srbima
Inace, kako ziviz?
Ne ce biti jos dugo Bosna i Grcka utaknica a jos bolje Hrvatska i Srbija,
hoces li gledat utaknice?
Tacno je grci i srbi su uvjek bili gubitnici a te utakmice jedva cekam i nadam pobijedice te srbe jer ste mnogo bolji tim od njih a nama treba malo srece sa grcima..inace sta ima kako je posao i obitelj
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6305 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
his imagination is so huge that he imagine krajina serbian, kosovo as well but in general nobody replies to him maybe only me because I feel sorry for him so i go along with his posts
perfect self description
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6306 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
kosovo is heart of Serbia
vojvodina is Serbia
sandjak is Serbia

VOLIM TE MNOGO
WTF
WTF
i am not gay
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6307 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacno je grci i srbi su uvjek bili gubitnici a te utakmice jedva cekam i nadam pobijedice te srbe jer ste mnogo bolji tim od njih a nama treba malo srece sa grcima..inace sta ima kako je posao i obitelj
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6308 Mar 12, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not gay
kosovo is heart of Albania
vojvodina is Hungary
sandjak is Bosnia

VOLIM TE MNOGO
WTF
WTF
i am not gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min Shomi 1,890
Ukrainian soldiers wearing SS insignia 8 min Shomi 54
Opposition leader: Serbia is bankrupt 26 min blimey 6
Unemployment rate in Servia 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 26
16 jihadist arrestet in Bosnia 3 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 16
Serbs in Bosnia "closely watching" Scottish ref... 3 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 3
The Church of Saint Sava 5 hr stexonja PFC Seselj 29
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE