|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, my sole purpose was to highlight our loyalty towards a nation what we've been allies with, for hundreds of years. I condemn any practices like killing civilians, but when it comes to standing up to a brother nation, when it is at war, then that is an act of bravery and loyalty and not savagness. But that gives you absolutely no right to praise a butcher like ataturk who butchered millions of Greeks of asia minor and Cyprus, Armenians, etc. commiting multiple genocides, during opportunistic and cowardly strikes, when the Greek army couldn't protect its people. Do you have any idea what you are doing? This so called Srebrenica massacre is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, compared to what ataturk who you support has done to innocent Greeks, Armenians, and other ethnicities. You should be ashamed of yourself.
answer is simple if Srebrenica is so called for you it is so-called maasacre of greeks for us it is as simple as that
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
answer is simple if Srebrenica is so called for you it is so-called maasacre of greeks for us it is as simple as that
No its is not simple as that. The killing of a few thousands civilians during war time is NOTHING like the killing of millions of civilians during sudden, opportunistic times, for absolutely no reason since there is no war, when the military doesn't have the power to protect its people. The Srebrenica "massacre" is a result of a lost war, while the multiple Greek genocides are results of the savagness of the subhuman ataturk and his army during times when the Greek military couldn't protect its people. Even the way of death of the people aren't the same. The vast majority of the deaths during the Bosnian war are instant, and by shooting, while the deaths during the genocides of the Greeks of Asia minor, the invasion of Cyprus, and even deeper in history(the Conquest of Constantinople by the Ottomans), were by torturing to death, burning people alive, slauthtering with machetes, etc. You obviously have no idea how different these two cases are in all aspects, at least show the least bit respect to your own humanity.

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If it is independant as you say, then y doesn't it appear in world maps?
Aleksandėr, are you sure??? Check this:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/eu...
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No its is not simple as that. The killing of a few thousands civilians during war time is NOTHING like the killing of millions of civilians during sudden, opportunistic times, for absolutely no reason since there is no war, when the military doesn't have the power to protect its people. The Srebrenica "massacre" is a result of a lost war, while the multiple Greek genocides are results of the savagness of the subhuman ataturk and his army during times when the Greek military couldn't protect its people. Even the way of death of the people aren't the same. The vast majority of the deaths during the Bosnian war are instant, and by shooting, while the deaths during the genocides of the Greeks of Asia minor, the invasion of Cyprus, and even deeper in history(the Conquest of Constantinople by the Ottomans), were by torturing to death, burning people alive, slauthtering with machetes, etc. You obviously have no idea how different these two cases are in all aspects, at least show the least bit respect to your own humanity.
No you are wrong it wasnt few thousands it was about 200000 of Bosnians and srebrenica was only part of that serbian scums genocide also we didnt lost any war because as you might know rs was suppose to separate and had failed and they belong to Bosnia today
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Republika Srpska belongs to Serbs sooner or later Republika Srpska will be part of Serbia
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

yeah usual serbian poem sooner or later we will bla bla
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Behari wrote:
<quoted text>Aleksandėr, are you sure??? Check this:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/eu...
Not really an expert on the subject... but if you search for maps of Europe in google images, most will show it as a part of serbia. Unless of course they are old maps...
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
yeah usual serbian poem sooner or later we will bla bla
sarajevo fireworks 1992-1996 for sure was not blablabla but was nice poem as well
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
sarajevo fireworks 1992-1996 for sure was not blablabla but was nice poem as well
Liberated independentv republic Kosovo for sure was not blablabla but was nice poem as well
Bosnian province rs
Krajina free of serbs was nice poem as well
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberated independentv republic Kosovo for sure was not blablabla but was nice poem as well
Bosnian province rs
RS is Serbian and Herceg Bosna is Croatian

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosnian province rs
republika sranja should be dissolved...Bosniac Moslems should unite and seek Sandzak, the same right servs got in BiH.

Since: Jan 13

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Stampar
Wish you and Croatia All the best
Yes it's me, Im alive.

Just went into hibernation for a few years.

I was surprised when I saw your name still up on the post. Not many others I recognise.

Onaj grk nas mrzi, nemoj mu vjerovati, grci su uvijek bili sa srbima

Inace, kako ziviz?

Ne ce biti jos dugo Bosna i Grcka utaknica a jos bolje Hrvatska i Srbija,

hoces li gledat utaknice?

Since: Jan 13

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Comments like these work on my side, cause they show what kind of unintelligent immature retard im putting up with.
Hey man, what you talking about, it's common knowledge all around the world, up the arse anal action started in greece and continues still today.

I'm not being a smart arse, this saying has been around for as far as I remember.

I'm not saying you take it up the arse, just generalising, thats all.

Do you take it up the arse?
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
sandjak is bosnian and vojvodina is hungarian
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, what you talking about, it's common knowledge all around the world, up the arse anal action started in greece and continues still today.
I'm not being a smart arse, this saying has been around for as far as I remember.
I'm not saying you take it up the arse, just generalising, thats all.
Do you take it up the arse?
Common knowledge all around the world? I've traveled the world unlike you computer junkie who's never been out of your house, and haven't really met any like-minded retards like you. Its is also known that Croatians are the biggest dumbf*ck failiures of Europe. Now that's a fact considering that the only Croats i've come accross are retards like you, and you are hated by almost everyone.
p.s. ive never seen anyone as obsessed with gays as you. I think that says a lot on its own...
Maybe you take it up the arse?
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
sandjak is serbian and vojvodina is serbian
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
sandjak is bosnian and vojvodina is hungarian
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
RSsandjak is serbian and vojvodina is serbian and Herceg Bosna is Croatian
true
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

kuckin sin banovic wrote:
<quoted text>
RSsandjak is bosnia, vojvodina is hungary kosovo is Albania
true
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

PEDER wrote:
<quoted text>

RS Vojvodina Kosovo Raska is Serbian Herceg Bosna is Croatian and the rest is Turkey

true
true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 5 min truth 300
Arvanites = Arberesh = REAL Albanians! "Shiptar... 19 min Arvanit Sclavulgaroktonos 18
Serbs are gypsy -turkish mongrels!!! 46 min Arvanit Sclavulgaroktonos 25
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr Adi 9,035
jebem ja vlaske majke 1 hr JosMeProsloNije 6
Serbian ministry of deffence concerns over Koso... 1 hr Marko 8
Church to mark the real centenary of the start ... 2 hr Marko 47
•••
•••