Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6124 Feb 15, 2013
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> But u greeks put up with the invasions and now ur payin the price. Good luck
Greece is luckily doing extremely better with the illegal immigration problem. Just about less than 2 years ago the borders would be open to any illegal alien, and they would just go to Athens and other parts of Greece and stay there. Now there is an extremely long metal fence with sharp edges which is completely unpassable without using machinery to cut through it, which was just finished a few weeks ago and put to the part where all the immigrants would come from. Also there is more surveillance with personel, cameras, uav's with thermal equipment, etc. Now, in combination with the fence, the personel, and the equipment, which stop the illegals from even approaching to the borders, with the expulsions, and arrests of illegals which officialy started in the 2012 summer, there is by far more going out than comming in.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6125 Feb 15, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there,
Whats the situation like now in Greece? Do you have jobs? Are things getting better? Do you think Greece will remain in the EU?
How should I know? Ask an economist.

Since: Jan 13

Toorak, Australia

#6126 Feb 15, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
How should I know? Ask an economist.
No wander greece is f----d, with a dumb answer like that. I have just proven a point, you write txt in relation to histrot going back hundreds of years but you dont know whats going on today, typical greek IQ of a mokey, no wander the country is broke.

They should be thrown out of the EU, why whould Germany support all those lazy people in greece?

You greeks are just like the serbs, same religion, both in general gypsy looking and very dark, both dumb, and both have nothing to contribute to the world
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6127 Feb 16, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
No wander greece is f----d, with a dumb answer like that. I have just proven a point, you write txt in relation to histrot going back hundreds of years but you dont know whats going on today, typical greek IQ of a mokey, no wander the country is broke.
They should be thrown out of the EU, why whould Germany support all those lazy people in greece?
You greeks are just like the serbs, same religion, both in general gypsy looking and very dark, both dumb, and both have nothing to contribute to the world
I knew you were trolling that's why i didn't answer. If you actually made an honest question and had an honest discussion with me, without hating Greeks because of our good relationship with the Serbs, then you would've gotten a straight answer. No need to hate us. I personally don't dislike Croats, even though you never offered anything to humanity apart from hate to countries that don't agree with you. Lol, Greeks didn't contribute anything to the world??? Do you know from which language yours is based on? Math? Science? Astronomy? Philosophy? Literature? Medical knowledge? Probably a whole bunch of things also. Who are you to talk about IQ? I've seen some of your posts, and im damn sure a chimpanzee is hundreds of times more intelligent than you. Lazy? The average Greek worker in Greece works more hours a week than the average European including you. Don't see why the economic situation here in Greece caused by incapable and useless politicians, have to be linked to "laziness and dumbness" of the Greeks, which have one of the highest IQ's in the whole world (person with the highest IQ today is Greek), and make the most successful businessmen, doctors, scientists, etc. all over the world, and the strongest diaspora. Croatia is like a piss in the ocean compared to Greece in every way, but despite that, i respect your country.

Pennant Hills, Australia

#6128 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew you were trolling that's why i didn't answer. If you actually made an honest question and had an honest discussion with me, without hating Greeks because of our good relationship with the Serbs, then you would've gotten a straight answer. No need to hate us. I personally don't dislike Croats, even though you never offered anything to humanity apart from hate to countries that don't agree with you. Lol, Greeks didn't contribute anything to the world??? Do you know from which language yours is based on? Math? Science? Astronomy? Philosophy? Literature? Medical knowledge? Probably a whole bunch of things also. Who are you to talk about IQ? I've seen some of your posts, and im damn sure a chimpanzee is hundreds of times more intelligent than you. Lazy? The average Greek worker in Greece works more hours a week than the average European including you. Don't see why the economic situation here in Greece caused by incapable and useless politicians, have to be linked to "laziness and dumbness" of the Greeks, which have one of the highest IQ's in the whole world (person with the highest IQ today is Greek), and make the most successful businessmen, doctors, scientists, etc. all over the world, and the strongest diaspora. Croatia is like a piss in the ocean compared to Greece in every way, but despite that, i respect your country.
Your talking about basics that happened hundreds of years ago, eventually others would have done same.

But what have you done in modern times? NIL

I dont care who you like or dislike, all I can say is that your rude.

One thing I do know greeks are tight arses, they will take but never give back

Never do business with a greek or in fact a lebo, they will rip you off
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6129 Feb 17, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking about basics that happened hundreds of years ago, eventually others would have done same.
But what have you done in modern times? NIL
I dont care who you like or dislike, all I can say is that your rude.
One thing I do know greeks are tight arses, they will take but never give back
Never do business with a greek or in fact a lebo, they will rip you off
Who gives a sh*t if others might have done the same in the future? What we invented and discovered makes us one of the greatest in the world, and we Greeks are proud of that. Modern times? Greek doctors, and scientists are still making important discoveries in Greece and outside of it, one of the many examples is the Greek doctor Georgios Papanikolau who made the pap test, the most importan check-up test for women. I'd really like to see one thing Croats have offered to humanity in modern and older times. Me rude? How am i being rude? You called Greeks and Serbs lazy, gypsy and uselss, while im being perfectly calm, trying to have a normal discussion with you.

Melbourne, Australia

#6130 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Who gives a sh*t if others might have done the same in the future? What we invented and discovered makes us one of the greatest in the world, and we Greeks are proud of that. Modern times? Greek doctors, and scientists are still making important discoveries in Greece and outside of it, one of the many examples is the Greek doctor Georgios Papanikolau who made the pap test, the most importan check-up test for women. I'd really like to see one thing Croats have offered to humanity in modern and older times. Me rude? How am i being rude? You called Greeks and Serbs lazy, gypsy and uselss, while im being perfectly calm, trying to have a normal discussion with you.
Ok I am sorry, can we be friends then?
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6131 Feb 18, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am sorry, can we be friends then?
WTF man, what's wrong with you? Try being serious for once.

Williamstown, Australia

#6132 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
High my best forum friend, how are you today?

What do you do for a living?
ZAVNOH

Goolwa, Australia

#6133 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with him.?

Well for starters he is a mixed-up disfunctional half Serb by mother & half ustasha but not Croat by father !!!! he over compensates with his ustashism to try & make up for the fact that his biological mother is Serb ! He is trying to run away as far as possible from his part serb heritage. he probably subconsciously hates his mother for that reason.

His father like in all patriarchal societies had a big hand in bringing up young Parastam in all things ustashism

Thats whats wrong with the young man, all in summary !

Melbourne, Australia

#6134 Feb 19, 2013
ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with him.?
Well for starters he is a mixed-up disfunctional half Serb by mother & half ustasha but not Croat by father !!!! he over compensates with his ustashism to try & make up for the fact that his biological mother is Serb ! He is trying to run away as far as possible from his part serb heritage. he probably subconsciously hates his mother for that reason.
His father like in all patriarchal societies had a big hand in bringing up young Parastam in all things ustashism
\\\All is well as long as I have no relation with a traitor and enemy to the Croatian Nation as what you are

I bet you would grasp at the idea of another jugoslavia wouldnt you?

I tell you know I would never let it happen while I am alive, I would make sure I take out at least 100 of you dirty jugo c--ts before I die
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6135 Feb 19, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
High my best forum friend, how are you today?
What do you do for a living?
What can a brain-dead retard like you do for a living? I don't even think your capable of cleaning toilets. High? Its "hi" you retard. But i guess that's what happens when your high!
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6136 Feb 19, 2013
ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with him.?
He had a rough life. He was too immature, stupid, and disgusting for his age as a kid, that's why no one played with him and they made fun of him. This worsened his already bad mental condition. He never had any friends, or interaction with other people, apart from his father who beat him daily. Now all he is left with is his computer where he searches disgusting things and spends his time getting himself laughed at and humiliated which makes him happy. This combined with what you just mentioned = Parastam.
ZAVNOH

Melbourne, Australia

#6137 Feb 19, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>\\\All is well as long as I have no relation with a traitor and enemy to the Croatian Nation as what you are
I bet you would grasp at the idea of another jugoslavia wouldnt you?
I tell you know I would never let it happen while I am alive, I would make sure I take out at least 100 of you dirty jugo c--ts before I die
I would of rather Croatia be an independent nation post WW2 but it wasnt in the cards. Pavelic stooge ordered the N.D.H. military's withdrawl to Austria where stooge Pavelic also fled. Pavelic lacked credability in the international stage if he had managed to hold off Tito it would of been denieing the enevitable.

If it wasnt for Tito the remaining 3 million Croats would of been slaughtered by Draza Mihailovic's cetniks with the blind passive support of the british
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6138 Feb 19, 2013
300 pages of comments!

Melbourne, Australia

#6140 Feb 19, 2013
ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>I would of rather Croatia be an independent nation post WW2 but it wasnt in the cards. Pavelic stooge ordered the N.D.H. military's withdrawl to Austria where stooge Pavelic also fled. Pavelic lacked credability in the international stage if he had managed to hold off Tito it would of been denieing the enevitable.
If it wasnt for Tito the remaining 3 million Croats would of been slaughtered by Draza Mihailovic's cetniks with the blind passive support of the british
If it was not for tito we would have Croatia as a much larger nation, what it once was.

If it was not for tito we would not have had all these serbs living in Croatia / Bosnia

If it was not for tito I would not need to hate sub human jugoslav trash like you
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6141 Feb 20, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not for tito we would have Croatia as a much larger nation, what it once was.
If it was not for tito we would not have had all these serbs living in Croatia / Bosnia
If it was not for tito I would not need to hate sub human jugoslav trash like you
If it was not for tito fake myassadonia wouldn't exist, and try and steal Greek and Bulgarian history.

Brisbane, Australia

#6142 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
If it was not for tito fake myassadonia wouldn't exist, and try and steal Greek and Bulgarian history.
Piss off idiot, Macedonia is a lot older nation that you turks
ZAVNOH

Adelaide, Australia

#6143 Feb 21, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off idiot, Macedonia is a lot older nation that you turks
Hey budala idiot half Serb half croat, how does it feel knowing that Tito is ideolized by most Makedonci ( F.Y.R.of ) & Kosovo Albanians !!!!!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#6144 Feb 21, 2013
Ancient Macedonians were Greeks! Nowday Macedonian are just a mix of various nations(Serbs,Bulgarians). They don't really exist as a nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erdogan: U Srebrenici smo vidjeli licemjerje Za... 37 min hmm 1
Serbian president dumber than a doorknob 49 min yep 1
Which tank weapon system and tank ammunition is... 52 min yep 1
Only North American posters allowed to post on ... 53 min yep 1
Probe into 2008 torching of embassies completed 5 hr wow 1
Patriarch urges Sebs to remain in Kosovo 5 hr wow 3
Why does Topix posting involve sticky, slow Keys? 5 hr wow 2
More from around the web